BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

:)

You lose me there.

You are like a horse who graduated 5th grade. There's more.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You are like a horse who graduated 5th grade. There's more.

Or you got lost in your own mind.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Or you got lost in your own mind.   

This is where that intelligence comes in ;)

No one here even knows that Alien Love exists.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not trying to convince you that I'm God. I'm trying to convince you that you're God. Meanwhile others are trying to convince you of the opposite.

No what i mean its just silly that your trying hard to convince to us that you know more than all of us (i know you are) but its just silly .

If your concert to tell the truth and trying to convince us .I know you know that debating is not the right thing to do to pursuade us .The way you talk before way way way before can convince more that we are GOD and can make us be more willing to do the work to attain it or understand it .

@Leo Gura Would you say it'd be better if we spend some time getting involved with the paths of human spirituality before moving on to psychedelics and explore 'the Alien thing beyond' (if it exists and it's not your mind playing tricks on you - sorry, gotta remain skeptical)?

Edited by Spiritedness

2 minutes ago, pOnG said:

trying hard to convince to us that you know more than all of us (i know you are) but its just silly .

I'm not trying that hard. It's pretty easy.

If I didn't tell you, how would you know? Would you be smart enough to figure it out yourself? You think you're smarter than Ralston?

Edited by Leo Gura

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is where that intelligence comes in ;)

Again it's not intelligence- it is open mindedness.  And it you had a natural awakening you would know this is nonsense. But all of your awakenings were the result of a psychedelic change in consciousness- not a God change.  So thus, I can easily deduce that your notions of alien consciousness also result from over use of psychedelics. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Spiritedness said:

@Leo Gura Would you say it'd be better if we spend some time getting involved with the paths of human spirituality before moving on to psychedelics and explore 'the Alien thing beyond' (if it exists and it's not your mind playing tricks on you - sorry, gotta remain skeptical)?

Everyone is different so you gotta decide for yourself what you need to spur you along.

The human stuff is fine as long as you don't trapped in it. But everyone I know does. But maybe human is all you want. Don't just blindly copy me. Figure out what it is you want out of spirituality. It's like a buffet out there. Just cause I dine on alien chicken wings doesn't mean you have to.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Ralston is too enlightened for this?? Don't gaslight me.

No gaslighting, just a misinterpretation of what Ralston is saying.

Enlightenment encompasses all the different aspects of truth you talk about, because there really is just one truth. To define it strictly as "love" becomes misleading for someone who is looking for that and has NOT achieved it yet. This is so obvious. Your forum is 100% proof of this. Hence all the confused and disturbed threads about solipsism and love.

You yourself are confused, so you interpret the confused threads as just "part of the work." You think, "Oh, I've been there before, they'll get over it and become as awakened as me eventually." No. They are misunderstanding things, full stop. The fact that this could happen in the first place should raise alarm bells. Their method of accessing truth is corrupted. You yourself are constantly "refining truth" and having "deeper awakenings", it should be contemplated how this is even possible in the first place.

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The human stuff is fine as long as you don't trapped in it. But everyone I know does. But maybe human is all you want.

The reason why enlightened people seem to diminish your revelations is because it becomes so damn clear who knows what they're talking about when you're just directly conscious of it all the time. It's like someone is seeing the color red in front of them and you're like "No, there's more to perceiving red than that, there's an alien red, and this red, and that red..." And then you understand, oh ok, this guy can't see what red is.

Describe a thought.

7 minutes ago, Osaid said:

The reason why enlightened people seem to diminish your revelations is because it becomes so damn clear who knows what they're talking about when you're just directly conscious of it all the time. It's like someone is seeing the color red in front of them and you're like "No, there's more to perceiving red than that, there's an alien red, and this red, and that red..." And then you understand, oh ok, this guy can't see what red is.

No, you literally can't see alien red because your mind is so utterly brainwashed with all the human nondual nonsense you've learned.

But as someone who has seen alien red, it's perfectly clear to me that you have not. And no amount of your gaslighting will change that. This is so obvious because your mind is not even open to the idea of it. Nevermind actually doing the work necessary to reach it.

And so, by your own infinite power of closedmindedness and self-deception you will remain only seeing red. And from your POV that's all there will ever be. But you made it that way.

I offered you the alien red pill and you slapped it out of my hand. Okay. Stay human.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, you literally can't see alien red because your mind is so utterly brai washed with all the human nondual nonsense you've learned.

I didn't learn it, I was literally on the same boat as you until I became enlightened. None of what I'm saying is learned I'm literally just describing my current experience.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

On the contrary, as someome who has seen alien red, it's perfectly clear to me that you have not. And no amount of your gaslighting will change that. This is so obvious because your mind is not even open to the idea of it. Nevermind actually doing the work necessary to reach it.

And so, by your own infinite power of closedmindedness and self-deception you will remain only seeing red. And from your POV that's all there will ever be. But you made it that way.

I offered you the alien red pill and you slapped it out of my hand. Okay. Stay human.

Yeah sorry I guess I'll pass on the AWAKENING™.

I am curious about Alien Love and the alien stuff in general though, sounds like a very interesting experience. I'm not doubting any of the profundity of your awakenings to be clear, I'm sure they're great.

Describe a thought.

11 minutes ago, Osaid said:

I didn't learn it, I was literally on the same boat as you until I became enlightened. None of what I'm saying is learned I'm literally just describing my current experience.

Yeah sorry I guess I'll pass on the AWAKENING™.

I am curious about Alien Love and the alien stuff in general though, sounds like a very interesting experience. I'm not doubting any of the profundity of your awakenings to be clear, I'm sure they're great.

He fell off the wagon after his 30 day psychedelic retreat. .   It was done.  Soon after he put out the Infinity of Gods episode and its been downhill ever since.   Delusion can come up and bite you every time.   The problem with delusion is you don't know it's delusion.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Is alien consciousness about new facets or deepening the ones already teached ? Both ? Neither ? 

The alien mouse experience simply sounds like God-mode 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Soon after he put out the Infinity of Gods episode and its been downhill ever since.

Maybe. I found that episode in particular odd because it wasn't very clear. It was basically a different version of his solipsism episode, a more holistic one because it tried to account for multiple experiences being in one, but still kind of redundant. 

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He fell off the wagon after his 30 day retreat.   It was done.  Soon after he put out the Infinity of Gods episode and its been downhill ever since.   Delusion can come up and bite you every time.   The problem with delusion is you don't know it's delision.

Name one delusion of his ?

Genuine question

I don't understand what you guys are disagreeing about 

For example you seem to refute intelligence but don't you see you need a lot of it to understand and play with God's mind ?

Edited by Loveeee

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Delusion can come up and bite you every time.   The problem with delusion is you don't know it's delision.

I think the psychedelics did it to be honest. What a devious play it is to mix genuine profound truths in with symbolic egoic experiences. It's like telling someone a half-truth, but on a profound metaphysical level. Clinging to enlightenment-inducing states, as said at the beginning of this thread. Psychedelics should only ever be pursued when enlightened, or to open the mind of someone who is seriously closed-minded as a desperate measure. 

Edited by Osaid

Describe a thought.

12 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Maybe. I found that episode in particular odd because it wasn't very clear. It was basically a different version of his solipsism episode, a more holistic one because it tried to account for multiple experiences being in one, but still kind of redundant. 

He basically said that while you are the one, relatively speaking there are infinitely many "ones" and you can connect 

I've had such lovely experiences 

Of course in the end it just is all love, this whole shebang is just play and display of love 

Edited by Loveeee