The Redeemer

I swear they only respond to violence

146 posts in this topic

Maybe being a human is a scam. ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Tenebroso said:

Men are collectively realizing that being a virtuous, kind, gentleman is a scam. Pursue your desires and interest with no apology.

Gone are the stage blue traditional values. Women have gone completely orange at this point.

18 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

Gone are the stage blue traditional values. Women have gone completely orange at this point.

Perhaps move to the Philippines then.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

Men are collectively realizing that being a virtuous, kind, gentleman is a scam. Pursue your desires and interest with no apology.

Haha… that’s false for sure. Perhaps it’s about a balance.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Clearly I think that there's more than women responding to violence in a date. It's very reductionistic of the dating situation.

The secret to control is in proper communication. The use of force generally happens where communication has failed in some degree. 

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches.