Bulgarianspirit

None of us have any control

8 posts in this topic

You can't change reality, fix your illness, get more money or whatever else you want by realizing you are god. You as an ego self and even most experiences as god self, things are happening to you. Your thoughts, actions, desires happen. The illusion of a self is obvious from this, for you to be more than this you would need control. Psychedelics give you the illusion of control sometimes you can see things that you want to see, much like lucid dream powers, but who controls if you imagine it if it will happen? Nobody, you are strapped in for the ride watching this movie you call my life and then you call yourself god, ugh.. 

A powerless infinite god that limited itself, to be an observer, a beggar, a thief, a sick person and many other things in your own dream.

Maybe the whole universe is made subconsciously, I even doubt god controls it, it just happens like a dream.

50 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

You can't change reality, fix your illness, get more money or whatever else you want by realizing you are god. You as an ego self and even most experiences as god self, things are happening to you. Your thoughts, actions, desires happen. The illusion of a self is obvious from this, for you to be more than this you would need control. Psychedelics give you the illusion of control sometimes you can see things that you want to see, much like lucid dream powers, but who controls if you imagine it if it will happen? Nobody, you are strapped in for the ride watching this movie you call my life and then you call yourself god, ugh.. 

A powerless infinite god that limited itself, to be an observer, a beggar, a thief, a sick person and many other things in your own dream.

Maybe the whole universe is made subconsciously, I even doubt god controls it, it just happens like a dream.

Lol

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

The biggest delusion= the separate self wakes up. How can that something that doesn't exist "wake" up. 

Everything is already. The end.

You have control....where do you think selfishness comes from? 

God is selfless...so God has no control as it gives up its will to universal love. Your control...is finite...your control is RESPONSE. You have the ability to raise your awareness and pick something. Watch this video...and contemplate the nature of Will until you get it.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

It can be seen in action within our own dreams at night. When we walk around in the dream the landscape around us appears all by itself without intervention. So too do all the laws of physics within that dream world. In dreams people tend to walk on the ground as if gravity exists unless they become lucid and just suddenly take off.

A specific phrasing which sometimes has resonated with me, is when people say that existence is God "happening". Rather than God or you or Self or whatever else "controlling" or "doing" anything, reality is God, or you, or whatever term, "happening". This sight and my actions right now are not God controlling the senses or actions but are God HAPPENING... That is preferable I think.

Of course, you do. But you need to wake up as God then you will know.

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

Yes, if you claim you decided to move your finger, then who decided to decide to move your finger?

Edited by itsadistraction

There is no higher power than you there are no others You construct the illusion of others God is an Absolute Mind. A Mind which has no other and is absolutely sovereign onto itself. Your will is absolute freedom and this includes being able to deceive yourself into believing whatever you like. There is only my will which is absolute I love myself so much as God that the universe will shape itself to suit me. There is no higher power or higher God that exists outside of me. Because there is no outside of me that is not me. All creation and everything is all me. God is the very definition of existence. I am in you and you in me, because I am you and mutual in divine love. Of course, I love everything because I am everything, everything is myself. I created everything through the Love of self and it is all infinite perfection. Believe whatever you wish to believe that is up to you.

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?