Jason Actualization

Plugging 5-MeO DMT

14 posts in this topic

Could someone offer a dosing breakdown for plugging (i.e., mild, moderate, intense) 5-MeO DMT?

I have previously broken through intranasally using 30 mg of HCl.

What volume of water is recommended while plugging, and is both freebase and the HCl form perfectly viable/soluble?

Thanks friends.

12 hours ago, Jason Actualization said:

Could someone offer a dosing breakdown for plugging (i.e., mild, moderate, intense) 5-MeO DMT?

Mild: 5-15mg.  
Moderate: 15-25mg. 
Intense: 25-40mg.  
Extreme: 45mg +

For Freebase:

- Try normal household white vinegar 5-8% is the sweet spot.
- Make sure you stir enough when you add the vinegar. Add a little at a time, and don't plunge the whole thing.

If you have 5-8% household vinegar, then you don't need to add any additional water. The 0,3ml vinegar is enough. And shouldn't burn your rear end at all. Quite painless actually.

I take a small metal spoon (icecream scoop) and I add my desired 5meo freebase dose. And then I measure 0.3ml vinegar in the needleless syringe. And I add a few drops -> stir -> few more drops -> stir. Until I have fully dissolved the substance. I stir with a metal potato stick. Or a small wooden toothpick. Make sure all grains are dissolved.

Take your syringe and suck up your solution.

Don't put too much oils or lube on the syringe, before administration. I add a few drops of avocado oil on a cotton swab and stroke it on the syringe until the 0.4ml mark. Don't go further in than 0.4ml mark in your bathroom entry.

For HCL and Fumarate:

Same as Freebase but water instead of vinegar.

Freebase is 30% ish stronger than HCL Fumarate.
So take that in to account when dosing.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

28 minutes ago, Jason Actualization said:

Brilliant, thank you.

What percent is the HCl within 5-MeO DMT HCl?

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

On 8/17/2023 at 8:48 PM, halfknots said:

Fumarate and hydrochloride are salt forms whereas freebase is the pure, basic form of a compound

Salts are water soluble which means they are well suited to intranasal, rectal, and intramuscular routes of administration. Salts By their nature contain less of the active component by weight. Hydrochloride is approximately 98% 5-MeO-DMT whereas fumarate is less, maybe 66-75% by weight. Salts are valuable for a number of reasons, one being that they are more stable and another that the routes of administration come on slower and last longer.

Freebase refers to the pure compound without any ionic bonds. Freebase is best suited to vaping but can easily be converted to a salt form on the fly by the addition of acid such as vinegar or a citric acid solution. Freebase is by weight he most potent form of a compound but also the most prone to degradation by heat, oxygen, and light.

The reason freebase hurts if you get it in a mucus membrane like your nose is because it is extremely basic. Salt forms are acidic, but the pH can be buffered in solution to something closer to neutral to reduce the sting.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

1 hour ago, Vincent S said:

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Amazing, thanks man.

If that's the case, wouldn't freebase be 2% stronger than HCl, mg for mg, and not 30%?

Just now, Jason Actualization said:

Amazing, thanks man.

If that's the case, wouldn't freebase be 2% stronger than HCl, mg for mg, and not 30%?

Nps :)

My bad, meant Fumarate. 

7 hours ago, Jason Actualization said:

All good, it all makes sense now, and you've been immensely informative, thank you friend.

Anytime :)

Enjoy your trip!

@Vincent S I’ve got freebase which I will convert to acetate salt using vinegar.

The plan is to dissolve the salt in water and then spray it up my nose.

Your quote says something about “hurting my nose” and then mentions a possibility of “going ph neutral”.

Any idea about how I can make the converted salt not to burn my nose?

I actually haven’t checked if the acetate does indeed cause my nose to burn or itch yet when it's part of a nasal spray solution. Maybe it’s a non-issue

Edited by mpechura

You guys who snort chemicals, beware that eventually you will permanently damage your nose.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, Vincent S said:

Mild: 5-15mg.  
Moderate: 15-25mg. 
Intense: 25-40mg.  
Extreme: 45mg +

For Freebase:

- Try normal household white vinegar 5-8% is the sweet spot.
- Make sure you stir enough when you add the vinegar. Add a little at a time, and don't plunge the whole thing.

If you have 5-8% household vinegar, then you don't need to add any additional water. The 0,3ml vinegar is enough. And shouldn't burn your rear end at all. Quite painless actually.

I take a small metal spoon (icecream scoop) and I add my desired 5meo freebase dose. And then I measure 0.3ml vinegar in the needleless syringe. And I add a few drops -> stir -> few more drops -> stir. Until I have fully dissolved the substance. I stir with a metal potato stick. Or a small wooden toothpick. Make sure all grains are dissolved.

Take your syringe and suck up your solution.

Don't put too much oils or lube on the syringe, before administration. I add a few drops of avocado oil on a cotton swab and stroke it on the syringe until the 0.4ml mark. Don't go further in than 0.4ml mark in your bathroom entry.

For HCL and Fumarate:

Same as Freebase but water instead of vinegar.

Freebase is 30% ish stronger than HCL Fumarate.
So take that in to account when dosing.

Amazing  thanks a lot 

Edited by Giulio Bevilacqua
Add

1 hour ago, mpechura said:

@Vincent S I’ve got freebase which I will convert to acetate salt using vinegar.

Your quote says something about “hurting my nose” and then mentions a possibility of “going ph neutral”.

I actually haven’t checked if the acetate does indeed cause my nose to burn or itch yet when it's part of a nasal spray solution. Maybe it’s a non-issue

I haven’t tried that method.

Think @Breakingthewall can help you with the pH part.

I prefer smoking or plugging. 

1 hour ago, mpechura said:

I did but it's not a good idea. You can buy in a pharmacy strips to measure the pH, then mix with vinegar until the strip shows the colour of pH 7 (neutral) , then you put in your nose and it's  not very uncomfortable, just a bit, but if the liquid pass to your throat, it's extremely painful. It use to happen just in the moment that the 5meos effect starts, so you could have a very unpleasant experience.