Princess Arabia

Powerful

316 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well, if ya wanna get technical, the only objectivity is Subjectivity :)

"The universe is simply an Absolute Relativity". 

Thus - if he's got the answer to solve suffering, I've got a get rich quick scheme you can also follow.  :)

When this is truly understood....it will cause most humans to curl up in a ball and cry their eyes out.

7 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

Yeah, i'm aware of the work of most of those guys, including that lady, to some extent. And yeah, as i said, i find value in that. I'm a sufi sometimes, and a vedantin sometimes, and a new ager sometimes, in a sense, haha. 

To me, they are different reflections of myself, in the form of appearing space and time, so to speak, and so i find value in each of them from time to time, depending on what i need in the moment, you see. 

So, i still have my worries and doubts, and things i work on, and things i need to work on, because i am still in this human form, i don't need to behave like i have found all the answers etc. 

^^^The secret is not a single human has all the answers. Elon Musk the richest man in the world, the man who mastered survival on a level that few others will ever reach...has no clue why the hell there is something rather than nothing. 

I have the answer to his questions....but I have no clue how to master survival on the level he has. 

All a human can do is pick a path and go and master something....and share that experience. None of us have all the answers, we do have something to share though if we have confirmed it in direct experience. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

16 hours ago, Razard86 said:

^^^The secret is not a single human has all the answers. Elon Musk the richest man in the world, the man who mastered survival on a level that few others will ever reach...has no clue why the hell there is something rather than nothing. 

It's truly amazing how so many brilliant minds just don't grasp the nature or reality.   I would trade all the wealth in the world for it.    But as far as mastering survival - you're alive aren't you?  Then I would suggest that you might just be doing a masterful job so far.  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's truly amazing how so many brilliant minds just don't grasp the nature or reality.   I would trade all the wealth in the world for it.    But as far as mastering survival - you're alive aren't you?  Then I would suggest that you might just be doing a masterful job so far.  

We're not all supposed to be at the same place. It all fits into the same puzzle. What one is brilliant at someone else might not be. It's the nature of Oneness. It's still the same Mind.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:
3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

We're not all supposed to be at the same place. It all fits into the same puzzle. What one is brilliant at someone else might not be. It's the nature of Oneness. It's still the same Mind.

For sure.  It's still interesting to me though.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Vibroverse said:

Meh. 

What does Meh mean?

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What does Meh mean?

I've been into all this law of attraction stuff like for a pretty long time, and i believe that there is definitely some truth to ideas like that, to ideas like resonance and frequencies, and shit like that, but honestly i don't know how it will help me some of the problems and questions that i'm going through. 

I've been going through some pretty wild shit that makes me feel like i'm totally hopeless and desparate regarding my desires about those things. I cannot see how law of attraction etc can help me regarding those issues and "contrasts" that i'm going through. 

Maybe it is by relaxing and becoming more receptive to the frequency and mind of source, or something like that, and receive ideas and thoughts that guide me to my resolutions, and shit like that, i don't know. I'm confused on regarding i need to take action, and if yes, what action and how, and so on and so on and so on, grrrr. 

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

I've been into all this law of attraction stuff like for a pretty long time, and i believe that there is definitely some truth to ideas like that, to ideas like resonance and frequencies, and shit like that, but honestly i don't know how it will help me some of the problems and questions that i'm going through. 

I've been going through some pretty wild shit that makes me feel like i'm totally hopeless and desparate regarding my desires about those things. I cannot see how law of attraction etc can help me regarding those issues and "contrasts" that i'm going through. 

Maybe it is by relaxing and becoming more receptive to the frequency and mind of source, or something like that, and receive ideas and thoughts that guide me to my resolutions, and shit like that, i don't know. I'm confused on regarding i need to take action, and if yes, what action and how, and so on and so on and so on, grrrr. 

Did you at least watch the video. There are plenty of misleading information out there that will mis guide and mislead you about this topic. Just the fact that you say you FEEL hopeless and desperate is an example of not understanding what those feelings can create. I'm not here to convince anyone of anything and you do whatever with the information and videos I post. But getting a deeper understanding of how this works will open up channels to show and reveal to you how this is happening and how we are manifesting all day everyday without being aware of it, until you start to watch your thought patterns and see the correlation on both ends of the spectrum.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Did you at least watch the video. There are plenty of misleading information out there that will mis guide and mislead you about this topic. Just the fact that you say you FEEL hopeless and desperate is an example of not understanding what those feelings can create. I'm not here to convince anyone of anything and you do whatever with the information and videos I post. But getting a deeper understanding of how this works will open up channels to show and reveal to you how this is happening and how we are manifesting all day everyday without being aware of it, until you start to watch your thought patterns and see the correlation on both ends of the spectrum.

Dude, the problem is that i am too aware that we are creating every moment with our thoughts, it is just that there are some questions of mine and problems of mine that make me feel like us creating every moment is not gonna help. 

I agree with this guy, and most of the videos that you shared, but it is just that, as i said, there are some things that trip me up in my life so frickin much that i feel like even us being creator, even us being god, cannot help, in a sense. That's the despair that i'm experiencing. 

And you don't need to feel defensive like "take it or leave it" anytime someone responds to you. Of course people want to feel empowered and know that they are not actually desparate and shit like that. Noone comes and says that they have doubts about it because they want to annoy you. 

22 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Dude, the problem is that i am too aware that we are creating every moment with our thoughts, it is just that there are some questions of mine and problems of mine that make me feel like us creating every moment is not gonna help. 

I agree with this guy, and most of the videos that you shared, but it is just that, as i said, there are some things that trip me up in my life so frickin much that i feel like even us being creator, even us being god, cannot help, in a sense. That's the despair that i'm experiencing. 

And you don't need to feel defensive like "take it or leave it" anytime someone responds to you. Of course people want to feel empowered and know that they are not actually desparate and shit like that. Noone comes and says that they have doubts about it because they want to annoy you. 

If I come across as.a take it or leave it in a bad type of way, that wasn't my intention. That just goes to show the power of perception. Saying I'm not here to convince anyone of anything and to do whatever with the information I post was interpreted by you. Yes, it could mean take it or leave it but not in a malicious way or defensive way. You took it as that.

I'm thinking I'm being considerate, understanding and showing lack of imposing on one's beliefs by saying what I said and it was interpreted in a way differently than how it was intended. If you trad those words and interpreted it for just the words sake, you would have seen through the meaning clearly. The stories and interpretations and meaning to what we give and put on our experiences says a lot on how we perceive those experiences. Saying I was being defensive, was just your interpretation, not my intention.

I have autonomy over how I want to perceive reality, so in respecting my own autonomy, I also give autonomy for how others want to perceive reality.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Ooh, ooh, baby

This one is really good.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Such a joy to watch and hear about the other side and the Spirit Realm. 

Do it. It works.

Very powerful video. 

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Very powerful video. 

Thinking that i am this guy in the now, and literally imagining this guy and this talk into being, as also imagining myself and me watching this right now, is frickin crazy. 

What he is referring to as "i" is me, that dimension of awareness, i mean so to speak, is just frickin crazy. Imagining all this, this phone, actualized.org, language, me myself, and perceiving it as a story in time. 

And creating a story of how there are photons vibrating at different frequencies and being emitted to my senses through the electromagnetic field, and so on, it all being a frickin self generating story, man. 

8 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Thinking that i am this guy in the now, and literally imagining this guy and this talk into being, as also imagining myself and me watching this right now, is frickin crazy. 

What he is referring to as "i" is me, that dimension of awareness, i mean so to speak, is just frickin crazy. Imagining all this, this phone, actualized.org, language, me myself, and perceiving it as a story in time. 

And creating a story of how there are photons vibrating at different frequencies and being emitted to my senses through the electromagnetic field, and so on, it all being a frickin self generating story, man. 

Yeah all stories. Enjoy!