Bogdan

Is this true? Ocens loosin their cooling capacity, MAJOR volcanic eruptions imminent.

14 posts in this topic

Let me edit this:

I researched this all day. I never entertain conspiracy theories, thanks to Leo's advice.

But this seemed to have an authenticity to it. And i still think it does. Here's the jist of it:

The Ocean is what cools the magma. Volcanoes are ways in which the system releases pressure, and maintains a balance.

But we've fucked with our ocean enough for ot to lose it's cooling function, and now the Mariana Trench region is about to go supervolcano on us, in not that many years from now. Like 15 or so. 

That would be fucking catastrophic if it happened. In many, many ways.

So basically we need to fund this process of letting pressure out of the supervolcano so it doesn't erupt, and repair the ocean.

Here's another video of mr. Egon:

Here's a link and quote from their site. I await your thoughts.

https://earthsavesciencecollaborative.com/

"We have recently detected a number of alarming anomalies in all the layers of the Earth system. There is an extraordinary displacement and destabilization of the Earth’s core, a sporadic and chaotic acceleration of the planet’s rotation, and a shift in its rotational axis. This scenario is compounded by a critical weakening and emergence of atypical anomalies of the magnetic field, and a change in the composition of the upper layers of the atmosphere. These events have culminated in an extreme activation of magmatic foci, and an accompanying increase in deep mantle earthquakes - bringing about a decrease in the thermal conductivity of the ocean. As a consequential result, our oceans have lost their ability to function as a compensatory and cooling mechanism. All these alarming factors indicate only one thing - To Wit, Our planet is on the verge of self-destruction, and humanity has only a few years remaining to avert this impending catastrophe.

We urgently need to establish a unified international scientific center, essentially an international interdisciplinary alliance of the world's best scientists, who will work on solving this problem.We need the brightest minds of this world, capable of thinking unconventionally and innovatively. We need people who are ready to collaborate and act in the interests of all of humanity."

Edited by Bogdan

10 minutes ago, Bogdan said:

There is an extraordinary displacement and destabilization of the Earth’s core, a sporadic and chaotic acceleration of the planet’s rotation, and a shift in its rotational axis. This scenario is compounded by a critical weakening and emergence of atypical anomalies of the magnetic field, and a change in the composition of the upper layers of the atmosphere. These events have culminated in an extreme activation of magmatic foci, and an accompanying increase in deep mantle earthquakes - bringing about a decrease in the thermal conductivity of the ocean

Sounds like a bunch of Bullshit tbh.

If you are taking about Earth and magnetic field, it is 99% a hoax. These changes doesn't just happen out of blue. It takes at least thousands of years for them to happen, lol.

There is a reason why Earth is 4.5 billion years old.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi i hope you won't just read couple paragraphs and make up your mind, on a subject that can be this important. Watch the whole video.

I'm continuously digging deeper right now.

We've known for a while that there are 12,000-year cycles of cooling and warming. Even ancient civilizations seem to have known this.

We know this from the deep ice layers in Antarctica and fossils etc.

The thing that regulates the planet's inner heat is the Ocean.

But now, (it seems that) we have messed with our Ocean to the point where it has lost a good chunk of it's capacity to cool the magma, which makes the core do weird shit and TLDR - Mega-eruptions, even bigger than what normally occur every 12,000 years.

SUCH A BIG ERUPTION CAN KILL US ALL BY DESTROYING THE ATMOSPHERE

It's possible that if we mess with the Ocean in the right way, we might be able to stop that level of calamity.

And we might only have 10 years to do so.

That's what i understand now.

Edited by Bogdan

46 minutes ago, Bogdan said:

But now, (it seems that) we have messed with our Ocean to the point where it has lost a good chunk of it's capacity to cool the magma, which makes the core do weird shit and TLDR - Mega-eruptions, even bigger than what normally occur every 12,000 years.

Dude, the oceans may got warmer by a dozen of degrees only. I am pretty sure that won't affect magma which is like more than 1000 degrees celecius.  

@LSD-Rumi you are pretty sure?

I'm sorry my friend, i'm not sure about the authenticity of this material either, but your attitude doesn't seem serious

Here's another video of mr. Egon. I also found other different conferences with him, with students, and with lobbyists. He's definitely a real person.

@Recursoinominado@Recursoinominadoi can't delete the @... Anyway, i looked at the research that he mentions, from the AllatRa group of scientists from all over the world, and idk man, it's just weird...

AllatRa and Creative Society that he mentions both seem like conspiracy/illuminati type shit.

On the other hand, the issue of the climate, the ocean and what's happening inside the earth, and supervolcanoes all seem legit.

I hope i'm not spreading conspiracies here 

6 hours ago, Bogdan said:

SUCH A BIG ERUPTION CAN KILL US ALL BY DESTROYING THE ATMOSPHERE

It's possible that if we mess with the Ocean in the right way, we might be able to stop that level of calamity.

And we might only have 10 years to do so.

Do the videos mention the consiquences of earth flipping on its axis? 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Bogdan

12 hours ago, Bogdan said:

Let me edit this:

I researched this all day. I never entertain conspiracy theories, thanks to Leo's advice.

But this seemed to have an authenticity to it. And i still think it does. Here's the jist of it:

The Ocean is what cools the magma. Volcanoes are ways in which the system releases pressure, and maintains a balance.

But we've fucked with our ocean enough for ot to lose it's cooling function, and now the Mariana Trench region is about to go supervolcano on us, in not that many years from now. Like 15 or so. 

That would be fucking catastrophic if it happened. In many, many ways.

So basically we need to fund this process of letting pressure out of the supervolcano so it doesn't erupt, and repair the ocean.

Here's another video of mr. Egon:

Here's a link and quote from their site. I await your thoughts.

https://earthsavesciencecollaborative.com/

"We have recently detected a number of alarming anomalies in all the layers of the Earth system. There is an extraordinary displacement and destabilization of the Earth’s core, a sporadic and chaotic acceleration of the planet’s rotation, and a shift in its rotational axis. This scenario is compounded by a critical weakening and emergence of atypical anomalies of the magnetic field, and a change in the composition of the upper layers of the atmosphere. These events have culminated in an extreme activation of magmatic foci, and an accompanying increase in deep mantle earthquakes - bringing about a decrease in the thermal conductivity of the ocean. As a consequential result, our oceans have lost their ability to function as a compensatory and cooling mechanism. All these alarming factors indicate only one thing - To Wit, Our planet is on the verge of self-destruction, and humanity has only a few years remaining to avert this impending catastrophe.

We urgently need to establish a unified international scientific center, essentially an international interdisciplinary alliance of the world's best scientists, who will work on solving this problem.We need the brightest minds of this world, capable of thinking unconventionally and innovatively. We need people who are ready to collaborate and act in the interests of all of humanity."

Interesting video, will research him and this earth-can't-chill-down problem. However,good luck getting collective actoon going, it'll be like the Don't Look Up movie, everyone in deep denial of existential threats.

@Leo Gura posted in his blog a while ago about the climate change of the earth,and the earth growing theory.theory.the eartb expanding and growing is what's making these volcanic activities increase?

@Danioover9000 So far he seems legit to me.

There's this AllatRa widespread religious/hippie collective, that seem kinda woo woo, but also kinda SD Green, that did this research, and mr. Egon says that he thoroughly examined the research and that (sadly) they're correct.

And from my research, he indeed is a scientist and works with CERN and NASA and stuff.

@Bogdan

5 hours ago, Bogdan said:

@Danioover9000 So far he seems legit to me.

There's this AllatRa widespread religious/hippie collective, that seem kinda woo woo, but also kinda SD Green, that did this research, and mr. Egon says that he thoroughly examined the research and that (sadly) they're correct.

And from my research, he indeed is a scientist and works with CERN and NASA and stuff.

Okay then, I'll check him out. However, just a reminder for those reading, beware of fear mongering this and that into following an ideology. These apocalypse types of talks are a bit suspect and too easy to spot. Whether the earth is doomed to climate change, or not, depends on the earth, as trying to influence collective actions from large human populations is too difficult to do so. At the end of the day, it's not about saving the earth or these advocates movements, the earth can look after itself and survived several existential threats thank you very much people, it's looking after yourself and your life first and discovering and honing in on your life purpose. The world can take care of itself, but you need to take care of YOU and the group you derive your belonging needs.

@Danioover9000 i agree. But there are also things we don't know.

Just sayin, if a supervolcano of the size they're talking about erupts, and the oceans are still full of plastics, it may be the case that the planet can't recover anymore.

I'm not trying to fearmonger. I just want to make sure if the scenario above is actually possible.

It may very well be that the ocean microplastic pollution is way worse than we ever imagined.