Shodburrito

Best video to show to friends who are in Spiral Dynamics stage orange?

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

What would be a good video/videos of Leo to show to some of my friends who are stuck in stage orange? I want to help spread more openmindedness and alternative ideas to help them spiritually evolve while not being overly radical and scaring them off. Thanks!

Maybe

Unfortunately he will always use the word "Spiritual" randomly during a 3 hour video, that can trigger orange.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Shodburrito I'd sell them on the power of meditation. Can sell it to them in terms of improving productivity/ dating.

I think Leo has a fair few vids on meditation, so can pick one or two of them.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

11 minutes ago, Shodburrito said:

Hi everyone,

What would be a good video/videos of Leo to show to some of my friends who are stuck in stage orange? I want to help spread more openmindedness and alternative ideas to help them spiritually evolve while not being overly radical and scaring them off. Thanks!

Are they willing to watch these videos or are you forcing it on them. Start there. If they're willing, then I'm sure someone will post a suitable video for you, Idk what to recommend right now but stay tuned. Also, leading by example can be enough to change the energy field around you and them and just by how you show up can even be enough or at least be effective. It all depends on how deeply in the Stages they are. I notice I used to beat people with a hammer in the past to try to tell them things they just couldn't get or understand because they just weren't there yet. After awhile from just being in the same space after I stopped doing that, I would start to see small changes in them. When the student is ready the teacher will appear but if they're open to at least watching some videos, that's a start.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Hook them in with videos that they would want, like the "how to get laid" series, or "how to be a strategic motherfucker" then simply tell them to take 10 minutes to read through all the titles of videos Leo has and then just watch what peaks their interest the most. 

If it's meant to be, they'll naturally go through tons of content out of curiosity. But don't be invested in fantasies of trying to force growth and development upon people. In my experience, the unattached attitude about it is the best approach with this kind of stuff. As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it do a backstroke. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

3 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

How to make a pussy squirt

They will be hooked

You're so bad. That's what got me hooked. Nobody has ever made me squirt. I guess that's the hook point. Told you he was a genius. Lmao

Look for Leo´s oldest most popular videos on YouTube, Id share those.