The Redeemer

This girl is falsely accusing me of raping her

68 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, integral said:

@integral Im saying this now to protect you, the best thing you can do in this situation is learn to become friends with woman and care about them, the main reason you want to change to this mindset is it will avoid rape and you wont get yourself into trouble. Jail sucks. 

Personally, I refuse to just be another "friend."

Women have plenty of male orbiters who are more than willing to provide for them. 

This does not turn women on.

Just now, The Redeemer said:

Personally, I refuse to just be another "friend."

Women have plenty of male orbiters who are more than willing to provide for them. 

This does not turn women on.

Thats true, what i ment was to be there lover and there friend. The friend part is you actually like there company, like talking ot them, care about them... 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

6 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

I am not sure where that came from, but okay.

Lol in your previous post you essentially said that you would disregard a girls boundaries if you deemed your sexual needs were more important at the time. That is basically the definition of a rapist

23 minutes ago, integral said:

Thats true, what i ment was to be there lover and there friend. The friend part is you actually like there company, like talking ot them, care about them... 

Lover first.

Friend second.

This is the price of selfish behavior. This is what we see with Tate. Men behave selfishly and when their selfishness comes back at them they're confused. Maybe you didn't rape her, but let's be honest, with that mindset, it'd only be a matter of time before you actually did (intentionally or not, rape is still rape).

beep boop

3 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@The Redeemer have you considered getting a therapist? Judging by your posts you clearly have issues in this area of your life. 

Lol is a therapist gonna fuck me? :D

27 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Lol in your previous post you essentially said that you would disregard a girls boundaries if you deemed your sexual needs were more important at the time. That is basically the definition of a rapist

What is wrong with getting your needs fulfilled? I blame society personally because they instill men with this sense of body count.

3 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

If a girl says no, that's pretty much no brainer right there. 

Problem arises if a girl says "yes." 

Is it though? You aren't taking yourself into account.

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

This is the price of selfish behavior. This is what we see with Tate. Men behave selfishly and when their selfishness comes back at them they're confused. Maybe you didn't rape her, but let's be honest, with that mindset, it'd only be a matter of time before you actually did (intentionally or not, rape is still rape).

I just want a woman to love me for me. If they could just do that, then there would be no rape.

1 minute ago, The Redeemer said:

What is wrong with getting your needs fulfilled?

You have to be trolling. Theres nothing wrong with getting needs fulfilled. You are talking about getting your wants fulfilled at the expense of the girls boundaries. 

2 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:
6 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

If a girl says no, that's pretty much no brainer right there. 

Problem arises if a girl says "yes." 

Is it though? You aren't taking yourself into account.

You are either trolling or deeply troubled

2 minutes ago, Phil King said:

You have to be trolling. Theres nothing wrong with getting needs fulfilled. You are talking about getting your wants fulfilled at the expense of the girls boundaries. 

You are either trolling or deeply troubled

Sex is a NEED.

Just now, The Redeemer said:

Sex is a NEED.

Food is a need. Water is a need. Oxygen is a need. Go wihtout those and you will die. Sex is just a very strong want. It is wanted to badly that it seems to be a need. If youve actually had experience with women, you will notice that the needier you are for sex, the less likely you are to get it. The hungry dont get fed. 

1 minute ago, Phil King said:

The hungry dont get fed. 

What kind of nonsense is this? :D

Have you ever starved yourself? 

Your physiology will literally FORCE you to acquire food. 

YOU choose whether you get fed or not.

6 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

Sex is a NEED.

Are you trying to say that even if a girl refuses you should be alowed to have sex with her against her will because sex is a vital need? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

5 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

I just want a woman to love me for me. If they could just do that, then there would be no rape.

Damn dude, I feel sorry for you. But that love needs to start with you! Love attracts love. Selfishness attracts nothing but loneliness, believe me, I know. The only way towards your goal of finding love is to raise the love that is within you. If you don't do this any "love" you'll find will be extremely toxic and might involve emotional, mental and/or physical abuse. In the end, the mindset you have will get you into nothing but pain, because it's too focused on short term goals such as "I want to fuck her". The good news is that you can work on yourself (therapy might be a good idea) so that this won't become a reality for you, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, so please be mindful of what kind of stuff you're manifesting with your mindset. You could say that this is a direct warning from the universe telling you what is in store for you should you continue into this direction.

beep boop