The Redeemer

This girl is falsely accusing me of raping her

68 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

@The Redeemer i know it's somewhat irrelevant, but i feel personally triggered when what's being discussed is rape and you say "lol" about the accusations (or the fact that she felt really uncomfortable) twice. i understand that this is to express your frustration when you feel like you didn't do anything wrong, but it can come across as somewhat disrespectful - or maybe i am just being too sensitive.

I think you are being too sensitive. 

If what Integral is saying is true, I'm glad to see it. I've been afraid of potentially getting rape convictions myself. I've never had problems with women like that, bless the men who have, but I've always had some concerns that maybe one day it could happen to me.

17 minutes ago, Myagooshki said:

If what Integral is saying is true, I'm glad to see it. I've been afraid of potentially getting rape convictions myself. I've never had problems with women like that, bless the men who have, but I've always had some concerns that maybe one day it could happen to me.

Yeah, women like that should be imprisoned. Not sure if the girl is consciously aware of what she is doing.

22 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

Yeah, women like that should be imprisoned. Not sure if the girl is consciously aware of what she is doing.

Got to relax bit, I get its a false accusation but the only men this happends to are men like you, overly masculine with aspects of toxic masculinity and issues with impulse control causing a out of balance in your behavior with women.

The interaction was you only saw her as a sexual object to satify your needs in that moment.

You where very close to actual rape and most rapes happen exactly the way your discribing it right now, the guy doesnt even know she didnt consent because there in a lust state making them "hope" she is concenting.

"She was into it then she wasnt", playing guessing games with yourself trying to convince yourself she wants you. Its the most common rape mistake. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just now, integral said:

Got to relax bit, I get its a false accusation but the only men this happends to are men like you, overly masculine and out of balance in your behavior with women. The interaction was you only saw her as a sexual object to satify your needs in that moment, her as a human being was irrelevent. Can you see how your relating to people? 

I have sexual needs. I have every right to get them fulfilled.

6 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

I have sexual needs. I have every right to get them fulfilled.

Women dont owe you sex.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@The Redeemer Rape happends exactly the way you are discribing this situation. Rapist are not people who go out trying to rape women that is rare situation, nearly all rape happends with the guy not having any idea he just raped a girl, he thought she consented. 

Because hes in a "I want to fuck her" mindset and rationalizes anything she sais and does as consent. No = she is playing hard to get. "She is saying no but she will enjoy it when it starts" <-- the most common. 

Its a LUST rationalization trap

Edited by integral

17 minutes ago, integral said:

Women dont owe you sex.

They don't owe me sex, but they subconsciously want to fuck. So I am gonna do it.

16 minutes ago, Phil King said:

This mindset is what got you the rape accusation

Let me ask you this....

Do you respect your own sexual needs?

2 minutes ago, The Redeemer said:

Exactly, why would I put up with such games?

I said that to explain how when she says no, it means no, but the guy will rationalize is as "she is playing hard to get" because hes blinded by lust.

1 minute ago, integral said:

I said that to explain how when she says no, it means no, but the guy will rationalize is as "she is playing hard to get" because hes blinded by lust.

Oh okay

2 minutes ago, integral said:

Also another thing that I am aware of is the power dynamic between me and the girl. I think it is weak as a man to listen to a woman if she doesn't listen to you.

Just now, Phil King said:

Do you respect girls boundaries when they are in conflict with your sexual needs?

I guess it is determined by who I believe is more important in that moment.

Me personally I haven't had an excessive sex life, so I owe it myself to throw myself into those situations.

1 minute ago, The Redeemer said:

I guess it is determined by who I believe is more important in that moment.

Me personally I haven't had an excessive sex life, so I owe it myself to throw myself into those situations.

You have the mindset of a rapist, are you aware of this? 

@integral Im saying this now to protect you, the best thing you can do in this situation is learn to become friends with woman and care about them, the main reason you want to change to this mindset is it will avoid rape and you wont get yourself into trouble. Jail sucks.

Its also more enjoyable because you will actually like women. 

Edited by integral

4 minutes ago, integral said:

You have the mindset of a rapist, are you aware of this? 

I am not sure where that came from, but okay.

@Judy2 she literally run away into the woods to get away from him, and you are saying that he didn't do anything wrong.

Also, he has a second thread where he asks if he should be able to look through this girl's phone (I assume it is the same girl) because she "isn't open enough with him".

I wonder why she isn't /s