100rockets

What Is An Effective Way To Release Emotions

8 posts in this topic

What is an effective way to release emotions when the person that hurt you doesnt care. It helps a lot when someone that hurt you takes time to listen to how you feel its a permanent release. Writing things down doesn't help me, anything that involved feeling better in the moment helps for the moment but then it comes back. Is there any other effective way to vent that will ease my mind for good? 

@100rockets

The post, not the comment I copied. Emotional healing.

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

So recently I have been releasing a lot of anger. Writing in a journal can be a really good thing but perhaps not the only thing neccesery. If you have been hurt or abused in some way feeling anger is completely natural. But when your parents, friends or your culture says that feeling angry is a bad thing or that you "should" put up with something things get pretty bad, you can become really resentful and having anger stuck in your body is really unhealthy, it even effects the immune system. The anger needs to be released.

Here is how I release my anger: I walk out in nature at night, grab a stick and I just start hitting a tree with that stick and after a while I start screaming as hard as I can. If you don't have access to nature maybe you could try doing something similar if you live alone or if you are home alone sometime or just find a place that isn't very crowded. It has worked for me. After doing this about 3 times per week for about 2 weeks I have became more open and less afraid and defensive when talking to people. If the feeling is anger(maybe it's not or maybe it's not just, I don't know:S) maybe you should give it a try and see what happens? Good luck!

Hallå

maybe wrong:

what you have is a constant mental process which is a reminder of a story

that you emotionally experience before

so each time it arise, affects in a bad way your feelings,

so if this is the case first you need to know that

this story is actually a refined history not really what actually happened,

is a "free pass thought",  a thought that you can easily personify due to the contained meaning, an excuse to exists as a hurt ego

you have two ways,

disolving this mental process by seeing this thoughts as what literally are - leo's video grasping nature of thoughts may help you-

using this thoughts as a reminder of being present so you transform this process in another - i don't fully recommended this-

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

Throw a temper tantrum, scream into a pillow, beat the heck out of your bed, swimm and yell underwater... :D Shit's in the body.

16 hours ago, Loreena said:

@Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj how much has journaling helped you ?

It has helped me a lot! I think I have been journaling almost every day for about three months and it has helped me to release emotional baggage from abuse. It gives me a better perspective on how I behave and made it easier to start dropping my fearful attitude towards other people.

Hallå

On 25.03.2017 г. at 2:17 AM, 100rockets said:

What is an effective way to release emotions when the person that hurt you doesnt care. It helps a lot when someone that hurt you takes time to listen to how you feel its a permanent release. Writing things down doesn't help me, anything that involved feeling better in the moment helps for the moment but then it comes back. Is there any other effective way to vent that will ease my mind for good? 

As far as I can help, there is a technique called the Sedona method, which is used for releasing emotions and feelings. Leo even has a video on it :

. I hope it helps ! Have a great day :) !