Someone here

Anyone in this forum completely transcended fear of death ?

219 posts in this topic

No matter how much I try to accept my own mortality.. I can't. Even if death is a portal to a different dimension...I'm still finding inside of me tons of fear from the smell of death . Let alone actually dying .its gonna be painful isn't it.?

Leo says death doesn't happen but I'm honestly not sure I understand the depth of this statement . I'm indeed imagining death but ...you know..that is not enough evidence .

death is the ultimate fear of the finite mind.  I know that  awakening is the solution.. there's no another way around it.

The kicker is of course.. You have not the first clue what's going to happen after death.. The body seems to die. What goes on after that?.?? Nobody knows.

it depends of course on how does one die. Suffocating to death doesn't sound like a pleasant experience. Although you can die without any melodrama (like dying while sleeping). 

But the moment of death..that one final moment is when the levels of fear reach infinity. This moment is what I'm terrified from to an unimaginable degree .

Appreciate any thoughts or perspectives on the subject.?

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Nope, still fear death. 

Psychedelics and spirituality have shown me things.

But, in honesty none of that is DYING. So, I have no idea what it is. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art thanks for the honest reply. 

Keepin' shit real .

-Osho

my fear crush my soul for my entire life then it broke down like a house of cards when I realized there is nothing to worry about. I was very aware that dying sometime means you are already dead. and when i realize i didnt even exist to die then the house of cards fell and i wouldnt put the house back up. All your memories of life are gone right now just stop trying to remeber and it will be as if they never happened and you are essentially dead.

every memory you make are doomed to non existence so just stop trying to remeber

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

No matter how much I try to accept my own mortality.. I can't. Even if death is a portal to a different dimension...I'm still finding inside of me tons of fear from the smell of death . Let alone actually dying .its gonna be painful isn't it.?

Leo says death doesn't happen but I'm honestly not sure I understand the depth of this statement . I'm indeed imagining death but ...you know..that is not enough evidence .

death is the ultimate fear of the finite mind.  I know that  awakening is the solution.. there's no another way around it.

The kicker is of course.. You have not the first clue what's going to happen after death.. The body seems to die. What goes on after that?.?? Nobody knows.

it depends of course on how does one die. Suffocating to death doesn't sound like a pleasant experience. Although you can die without any melodrama (like dying while sleeping). 

But the moment of death..that one final moment is when the levels of fear reach infinity. This moment is what I'm terrified from to an unimaginable degree .

Appreciate any thoughts or perspectives on the subject.?

It doesn't happen because you're in your own mind, you can kill yourself by jumping off a building. But by gods will you won't touch the ground and will wake up in your bed like it was another day, god can set it up like it was a very bad dream. Or you can just restart in a new body/life/dimension/heaven/hell instantly in a new body, as your wishes will be given, but i'm not sure of that can only speculate. God seems to be like an AI, trying to give itself best possible life and distractions to stay away from its own immortality.

The thing that i don't understand is how to truly leave this body forever, my guess is when you truly surrender to god or higher self things will happen.

Also how i think the process will go is when it is your predestined time, you will feel the force of billions nukes/god sending you back to infinity or merging back with it. 

The thing is you exist forever, and evolution is a necessary part of your survival. No evolution= endless suffering in the same loop and you will be aware of that as god. That's why incarnations and triggers of suffering etc. are necessary for god create best life for itself.

What i also got, is that it is always your destiny to keep awakening towards god realization on earth. Your creation isn't be able to keep hold on you forever, when you start noticing that reality is turning around you/ is a bit fake is the time you start awakening towards god realization

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

40 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Leo says death doesn't happen

Of course death happens... every second of your life. Death is change of form. Nothing more, nothing less.

Why so serious?

If you touch something beyond mind and body, then fear of death won't be there anymore.

That which is not a thing, can not die.

Notice that before THINKING you didn't know such a thing as a death 

reincarnation means death dosent exist you just are born then born then born then born

57 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

It doesn't happen because you're in your own mind, you can kill yourself by jumping off a building. But by gods will you won't touch the ground and will wake up in your bed like it was another day, god can set it up like it was a very bad dream. Or you can just restart in a new body/life/dimension/heaven/hell instantly in a new body, as your wishes will be given, but i'm not sure of that can only speculate. God seems to be like an AI, trying to give itself best possible life and distractions to stay away from its own immortality.

The thing that i don't understand is how to truly leave this body forever, my guess is when you truly surrender to god or higher self things will happen.

Also how i think the process will go is when it is your predestined time, you will feel the force of billions nukes/god sending you back to infinity or merging back with it. 

The thing is you exist forever, and evolution is a necessary part of your survival. No evolution= endless suffering in the same loop and you will be aware of that as god. That's why incarnations and triggers of suffering etc. are necessary for god create best life for itself.

What i also got, is that it is always your destiny to keep awakening towards god realization on earth. Your creation isn't be able to keep hold on you forever, when you start noticing that reality is turning around you/ is a bit fake is the time you start awakening towards god realization

Interesting. How did you became conscious of this ?

-Osho

54 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Of course death happens... every second of your life. Death is change of form. Nothing more, nothing less.

I understand that my body's  recycling process but not sure if the same applies to death .maybe when you're dead you're dead and that's it .

-Osho

45 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

If you touch something beyond mind and body, then fear of death won't be there anymore.

That which is not a thing, can not die.

Notice that before THINKING you didn't know such a thing as a death 

Yup. I learned about death through society.  If I wasn't indoctrinated into a society maybe I wouldn't even know what death is .

-Osho

28 minutes ago, Hojo said:

reincarnation means death dosent exist you just are born then born then born then born

Yeah so after my corpse decays ...it will get recycled in nature ..turn into nutrients of the soil.. Into plants and animals bodies.. Then a sperm and an egg will meet ..and I will be born again?

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Interesting. How did you became conscious of this ?

Stopping my heart on lsd-p1 , god gave me this choice. After stopping i was a vibration in the void getting insights. The vibration there had the force of trillions of nukes and i vibrated slowly but powerfully. 

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

lsd-p1 

I heard that this psychedelic is legal in most countries in the globe..is that right ? I really wanna get my hands on some psychs but I can't .

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

This seems true .

-Osho

@Someone here you will lose all sight lose all feeling lose all logic lose all mind and sit there will you lose all emotion and baggage then become void. But you will still be there then you will forget who you are where you are what you are that you ever existed. Then you will come alive again 

Edited by Hojo

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I heard that this psychedelic is legal in most countries in the globe..is that right ? I really wanna get my hands on some psychs but I can't .

This seems true .

If it was your destiny and you really wanted to, you would've already gotten them after so many posts and talk.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Someone here you will lose all sight lose all feeling lose all logic lose all mind and sit there will you lose all emotion and baggage then become void. Then come alive again 

How do you know ? Did you have a NDE ? If so ..please share .

1 minute ago, Jowblob said:

If it was your destiny and you really wanted to, you would've already gotten them after so many posts and talk.

That's right .I'm considering taking a break from the forum .less mental masturbation and more work .even if its as simple as mediation or going to a retreat etc .

-Osho