Razard86

I've had an awakening to Romance

12 posts in this topic

I've had more than one awakening to what Romance is. Romance is the essence of what makes something sentient, and what gives it intrinsic beauty. For example I was shown that violence is romantic. Romance is not logical, it is illogical. It is based on feeling, and intuition. A person who is too logical and numbers based, data based, will not understand romance.

I've learned how little many Males on this forum understand the Feminine. If you do Spirituality without a deep seated desire to learn the Feminine perspective then you are not doing real Spirituality. Seek to learn what romance is, what beauty is, and why these two aspects of the Love expression are so powerful. If you seek to judge and have a bias against romance, THEN YOU WILL NEVER LEARN THE BEAUTY OF LIFE. A life without romance is a dead robotic world.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Everything is fair in war and romance:P

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

43 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

This is romance :D

Wow

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Razard86 are you linking romance with femininity? I don't get it. Surely romance is also masculine, doesn't it take two? I totally agree that femininity and beauty should be explored for its own sake though.

All stories and explanations are false.

Please, can you explain how violence is romantic? I want to understand.

1 hour ago, LastThursday said:

@Razard86 are you linking romance with femininity? I don't get it. Surely romance is also masculine, doesn't it take two? I totally agree that femininity and beauty should be explored for its own sake though.

I think masculinity plays a necessary yet subordinate role. Just like a masculine superhero movie needs hot girls who cheer the superhero up, otherwise the superheroness is literally invisible, barbie also needs ken (haven't watched the movie). 

37 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

You can't understand feelings through math just like you can't understand math with feelings. Doesnt make either one of them incorrect though. 

40 minutes ago, Jannes said:

barbie also needs ken

How romantic ❤️

I think romance was invented by singing Troubadours: invariably men. But maybe that's just masculinity of the past.

All stories and explanations are false.

22 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I've had more than one awakening to what Romance is. Romance is the essence of what makes something sentient, and what gives it intrinsic beauty. For example I was shown that violence is romantic. Romance is not logical, it is illogical. It is based on feeling, and intuition. A person who is too logical and numbers based, data based, will not understand romance.

It's rational.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

13 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Violence is the masculine expression of romance. The masculine expression of love deals with impermanence and limitation. When something is not permanent it is limited, limitation deals with logic, it deals with standards, and organization, and knowledge. It deals with the SEEN aspect of reality.

The Feminine deals with the unseen, what is referred to as FEELING, it can be felt or intuited and discernment or knowledge comes from that. To understand how violence is romantic you need to tap into two sources of information. You must first understand and integrate the Masculine Love expression and then integrate the Feminine interpretation of violence.

The feminine loves the warrior mindset of the Masculine. The warrior mindset of the masculine is the expression of how the finite relates to the infinite. The finite has limitation. The warrior mindset is about facing limitation (fear) and progressing to a new level. By overcoming said limitation you reach a new LEVEL. The feminine expression is about the lack of limits. When the Masculine overcomes a limit to reach a new limit it joins with the feminine who nurtures it and gives it the necessary environment to keep PROGRESSING. 

The feminine expression learns what strength is through the interaction of seeing progress or growth and when it relates to the masculine together they journey forward forever. This is how violence is romantic and beautiful because mastery of violence deals with pain, suffering, and fear. The ability to deal with this adversity and overcome is beautiful and romantic and is why in some cultures in ancient times a man had to prove his mettle in hunting or interpersonal battle to be found worthy of marriage. 

The feminine is always attracted to the never say die of the masculine. With that said...the masculine and feminine always invariable collapse into one because they are two sides of the same. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

chaste monks will never understand the  awkanening that occurs in a lover’s embrace

Edited by Oppositionless

1 hour ago, Sidra khan said:

You write a lot but there is one problem with your way of communication, it's too theoretical, you've said a lot but conveyd very little. Right from your second sentence. "The masculine expression of love deals with impermanence and limitation."

What do you mean by limitation here only you know, you need to give examples to convey actually what's in your mind.

1. Everyone is a critic.

2. Your critique of me being theoretical is itself theoretical.

3. You said I conveyed very little, what is seen by what I am saying is a cooperative effort. If you wish to understand what is being conveyed you ask questions you don't criticize. But if you wish to criticize you do it in a constructive manner such as actually pointing out the issue. You didn't point out any examples and then claimed I didn't give examples. 

Here is an example I gave but because you didn't PAY ATTENTION you did not see it. "The warrior mindset is about facing limitation (fear) and progressing to a new level. By overcoming said limitation you reach a new LEVEL."

This is one of the biggest issues I have, people who give half-hearted critiques because they make half-hearted attempts to actually understand what is being presented. Actually spend time trying to understand someone instead of being quick to accuse your lack of understanding upon them.

P.S. if the example above isn't a good enough example then you need to work on your imagination. Facing your fears is a common theme in pretty much every form of self-help, hero's journey, and spiritual path known to man, also central to the theme of epics and heroic tales. It's about challenging yourself to deal with things you perceive as your weaknesses. Such as public speaking for example, or learning to forgive, or trying a new vocation.