Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bulgarianspirit

You can never know if others are conscious, if they have their own experience or "I"

14 posts in this topic

If you merge with them with your mind or switch bodies now you are them, but it's still happening inside you, inside your consciousness. Now you will be two minds or a different mind, yet inside you are still just consciousness. You might experience telepathy, yet from your perspective you are always perceiving it inside of your own awareness, mind etc. Even as you ascend to god, you can be all things or aware of them, yet it's still just you. We can never know others are conscious, we just presume based on intuition and things feeling real. Yet without this presumption, reality falls apart. It's the conundrum that you can never solve, the only way is to believe in others, so that you can be happy and content. 

God can imagine a solipsistic dream. God can also imagine infinite Gods..

You first have to know what consciousness is. Consciousness by definition is pure awareness (of itself). What that awareness manisfests itself as, can be anything and everything. The awareness doesn't belong to anyone, because everything in reality is pure awareness (idealism). Does the water belong to the river or does the river belong to the water? Consciousness then, is manifesting a "you" who spins stories about "consciousness". Consciousness is the backdrop for everything: people don't "have it".

All stories and explanations are false.

All I see is Leo Parrots here. I watched the episodes too, is easy to learn the wordgame and repeat it remixing as one wish. 

Denial of others being cosncious or not leads nowhere. I do ceremomies of Ayahuasca with 30 people around me or more. Even high as fuck one still need to act as others are there, not trying to erase them and tread them as figments or dream stuff. 

Is more intesting to work on the question of "What is Survival? " "What do you do that is not serving Survival?" 

Other are because you are, If you go to a forest alone for years, even if you dont see any other for years you will see your body and nature around and that is also Other, you may remember others you once saw and lived with and say to yourself you had just dreamed them, just memories, but that is not the problem, the problem is that you are still there looking around, trying to survive. Why to survive? Why not forget all otherness,the nature,your dear body and just die? Why to choose exist instead of noexist. Why do YOU keep wanting to have and "I" ? 

And more. Deep down you are addicted to others. What would be of You with no others? Even if you convince yourself you are dreaming them up? Why keep dreaming them? There is a emotional thing going on here. You need them for Survival, to make food for you, to sex,money, entretainment, music drama and so on. Why not even enjoy others without trying to make them something different that they are? You can even philosophise they are not physical but if you be punched it will feel physical dont it? So what is this physical touch? A punch, the skin touch of a lover, a kiss, water cold in your own skin? Is this all otherness too. Is you being conscious of something other to you. Decontruc it please. How do you descontruc the otherness of the a whole forest in front of you?

25 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Denial of others being cosncious or not leads nowhere. I do ceremomies of Ayahuasca with 30 people around me or more. Even high as fuck one still need to act as others are there, not trying to erase them and tread them as figments or dream stuff. 

Is more intesting to work on the question of "What is Survival? " "What do you do that is not serving Survival?" 

Other are because you are, If you go to a forest alone for years, even if you dont see any other for years you will see your body and nature around and that is also Other, you may remember others you once saw and lived with and say to yourself you had just dreamed them, just memories, but that is not the problem, the problem is that you are still there looking around, trying to survive. Why to survive? Why not forget all otherness,the nature,your dear body and just die? Why to choose exist instead of noexist. Why do YOU keep wanting to have and "I" ? 

And more. Deep down you are addicted to others. What would be of You with no others? Even if you convince yourself you are dreaming them up? Why keep dreaming them? There is a emotional thing going on here. You need them for Survival, to make food for you, to sex,money, entretainment, music drama and so on. Why not even enjoy others without trying to make them something different that they are? You can even philosophise they are not physical but if you be punched it will feel physical dont it? So what is this physical touch? A punch, the skin touch of a lover, a kiss, water cold in your own skin? Is this all otherness too. Is you being conscious of something other to you. Decontruc it please. How do you descontruc the otherness of the a whole forest in front of you?

I am not saying any of this in a bad way, nor am I acting like others aren't real. On the contrary I enjoy otherness as you said and I need others to be a "separate self". This is not an emotional discussion i'm leading here or a depressing one. It is instead an observation after contemplation and personal experience. I have to believe and act as if others are there or my life will fall apart obviously. This is more of seeking the truth than anything else on my behalf.

@Bulgarianspirit That’s because they don’t.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Just now, How to be wise said:

@Bulgarianspirit That’s because they don’t.

Ah yeah I watched the whole thing, you know both is fine with me at this point. If metaphysical solipsism is real i only hurt myself imaginarely, there isn't anything to gain or lose it's just a game. If god is all simultaneously, nothing can hurt anyone either, we are just god. So it's really just a discussion on my part. My experience and trips tho are very solipsistic. I can't prove the opposite only believe in it.

@Bulgarianspirit There’s no we, only you.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I at least do know that every way I know another person is a product of my own consciousness. Their voice, looks, size. Their words have no sound outside my mind, each word exists only in my mind... A rock doesn't experience them that way.

To that extent each person is nothing outside me.