ValiantSalvatore

1D-LSD anyone gave this psychedelic a shot?

18 posts in this topic

I'll get my hands on some 1D-LSD as it's legal it's practically already here :P, yet I am curious as to if anyone of you already gave the psychedelic a shot? How was it & what did you learn? 

I ordered some :')

Two years ago I took normal LSD and one year ago I took 30 ug of 1P LSD

It was a horrible trip you should take more than that and prepare i.e. meditate be in a good mood have food have hope for life 

12 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

I ordered some :')

Two years ago I took normal LSD and one year ago I took 30 ug of 1P LSD

It was a horrible trip you should take more than that and prepare i.e. meditate be in a good mood have food have hope for life 

Cool.

I've been in the 600 ug+- ranges and more, me & LSD get along quite well, also it's derivates 1P-LSD was the best thing I've taken it's also more potent than LSD IIRC. Only had one bad trip out of 40-30+ trips in 6 years or so. Was hoping for a more nuanced perspective, thanks for sharing though. 

I am a pretty solid meditator also for almost 8 years now with ups & downs, so it's not really that big of a deal. It's like a 10x retreat in a sense. The same also goes for shadow work approx, yet I stoppd this recently.

How did the experience differ in contrast to 1P-LSD?

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

2 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Cool.

I've been in the 600 ug+- ranges and more, me & LSD get along quite well, also it's derivates 1P-LSD was the best thing I've taken it's also more potent than LSD IIRC. Only had one bad trip out of 40-30+ trips in 6 years or so. Was hoping for a more nuanced perspective, thanks for sharing though. 

I am a pretty solid meditator also for almost 8 years now with ups & downs, so it's not really that big of a deal. It's like a 10x retreat in a sense. The same also goes for shadow work approx, yet I stoppd this recently.

How did the experience differ in contrast to 1P-LSD?

I think it had a lot to do with my deeper state of mind. You see I have a really disturbing personality disorder I wouldn't want to wish onto my worst enemy and at some point I took all sorts of pyschs in an effort to heal.

I downed 100-150 ug normal LSD and had wild hallucinations, could manipulate reality and everything was funny.

On 1P LSD I was literally in such a bad state, I took it out of despair and ended up seeing demons and this guy from the movie Saw

Recently on HHC I was able to enter a state of white light etc this was my favorite trip from all I've had before 

Edited by KatiesKarma

6 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

Recently on HHC I was able to enter a state of white light etc this was my favorite trip from all I've had before 

What is HHC exactly? I just saw a short documentary is it really legal? White light is a very high state at Casual level of experience of consciouness fundamentally, one of the peaks of my current practices, I had short glimpses during retreats also and just in very very deep rest states where I was exhausted for a couple of seconds. It felt like pure bliss also. 

6 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

I think it had a lot to do with my deeper state of mind. You see I have a really disturbing personality disorder I wouldn't want to wish onto my worst enemy and at some point I took all sorts of pyschs in an effort to heal.

I downed 100-150 ug normal LSD and had wild hallucinations, could manipulate reality and everything was funny.

On 1P LSD I was literally in such a bad state, I took it out of despair and ended up seeing demons and this guy from the movie Saw

Wish you the best on your healing journey, what type of personality disorder do you have that is disturbing, if you don't mind sharing? I don't know if psychedelics heal stuff like this, and how far science is as they just treat more basic stuff like depression. I never had experiences like this. Just very deep consciouness states and a lot of love & positive regard of myself & live. 

I once heard stories beign spoken from a video in different timelines, based on perception of consciouness, yet was very odd. I still can't describe the experience and was more in the "power releam" of stuff. Nothing very useful/healing. 

@ValiantSalvatore If you want you could check out my Psychosis and the relation to the Godhead post where I describe everything in detail. 

Basically trauma and depersonalization disorder made me enter a mystical state where I manifested Satan trying to kill me 

Just smoking a bit of pot and thinking about reality and everything that happened to me in a logical and structured manner helps me feel more real.

Edited by KatiesKarma

I tried 150yg 1d-lsd and for me it is maybe 20-30% less potent than 1p-lsd and has a slightly steeper come up, little less visuals than with similiar doses of other analogues and the peak and come down are shorter in duration. But the head space is typical. Best buy some 225yg pellets for best effects. 

I find it strange that other people need to take so much. Often times when I take just 1g of shrooms or 100yg I get instantly into deconstruction and god mode and don't bother with distractions like visuals or music. They are just icing on top after healing and the rest is done.

Do you really need 400 or 600 yg of it? Best ask yourselves and look for the reason and intentions. Maybe some have really high tolerace but in most cases they don't. I also acknowledge that if one is a hardened state it can take more to break out of it. But still, please don't take too much and waste it or go into distractions and pissing contests. But on the other hand if you just want to have some fun then it's ok too but don't overdo it.

Edited by Starlight321

11 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

If you want you could check out my Psychosis and the relation to the Godhead post where I describe everything in detail. 

Basically trauma and depersonalization disorder made me enter a mystical state where I manifested Satan trying to kill me 

Just smoking a bit of pot and thinking about reality and everything that happened to me in a logical and structured manner helps me feel more real.

I don't really know what you're going through neither am I a licensed psychologist, I thought about what you've wrote and the book RoT by Ken Wilber (Religion of Tomorrow) some stuff you describe is more of a dysfunction of entering TIER 3 or being at a TIER 3 for example some psychosis is not really psychosis but psychosis... & depersonalization can happen at these stages if there is not integration of shadow/trauma elements and they can also be created by these states & stages as well as also dealt with. If you're looking for answers and you for example went to a psychotherapist, some are not qualified enough to diagnose this, yet Wilber writes about the dysfunctions that can be created and are present in these TIER 3 stages, the stuff that you described psychosis & depersonalization IIRC is relatively common. Also they can help very well with the dysfunction if the proper solutions is applied, although that may not apply in reality etc. & some self-help stuff or a more consciouness oriented psychotherapist (evolved psychotherapist) can help etc. 

Unfortunately, there is not much written about psychdelics as far as I can remember. 

8 hours ago, Starlight321 said:

I tried 150yg 1d-lsd and for me it is maybe 20-30% less potent than 1p-lsd and has a slightly steeper come up, little less visuals than with similiar doses of other analogues and the peak and come down are shorter in duration. But the head space is typical. Best buy some 225yg pellets for best effects. 

I find it strange that other people need to take so much. Often times when I take just 1g of shrooms or 100yg I get instantly into deconstruction and god mode and don't bother with distractions like visuals or music. They are just icing on top after healing and the rest is done.

Do you really need 400 or 600 yg of it? Best ask yourselves and look for the reason and intentions. Maybe some have really high tolerace but in most cases they don't. I also acknowledge that if one is a hardened state it can take more to break out of it. But still, please don't take too much and waste it or go into distractions and pissing contests. But on the other hand if you just want to have some fun then it's ok too but don't overdo it.

Thank you for your detailed answer, especially the steeper come up is interesting as the onset phase is one of my favourite phases it's very enjoyable to reach the peak & feel that come-up & peaking. 

I take it on my own accord there are various factors I could optimize in order to create a better exerpience for the psychdelic experience, a simple one for me personally is stress. I also get an immense amount of healing when on LSD, I did not do as much shrooms I did truffles once and I found them to be underwhelming I had to take the whole pack & at best smoke some cannabis that could get me into an deeper end (hashish at best or silver haze has worked the best so far, yet I did not try vaporizes & such to also consider health more seriously). I don't touch tobacco, as this is very stupid imo & addicting.

No, i don't need 400-600 I enjoy the depth it can provide so I often take heroic doses, I can get into "god-mode" when listening to music & hearing music naturally somewhat or "god-flow" type feelings as I am hypersensetive, I can and I took less also, it's very good for deconstruction bla bla, yet not for real "I am consciouness mode" where casual thinking does not even occure, it's like a different type of processing of information that is not really anymore biological etc. I had this once on a very high dose & with hours of meditation. I generally set intentions did it with & without, and generally experiment. I am most likely one of the most responsible trippers you can find and also one of the most sensetive and resistant. It depends the best experience I've had are with very long preperations of multiple meditation retreats per year & a daily fully consistent meditation practice, I've noticed the afterglow of both practices dovetail into each other & foster tremendous growth I could fundamentally sniff-out kriyas, breakthroughs & peak experience as well as learned a lot about false hope & stuff like this. 

What you describe is very basic, I would really "need" a more intermediate/advanced breakdown of preperations, I tripped also during meditation retreats etc. to contrast consciouness & technique at virtual home retreats & I plan so in the future, I just am scared at times that I f* up the energetic quality of the trip of other members etc. As stuff can come up etc. etc. 

I'll take on tab today, as the stuff arrived fast. I'll post a report, yet I am not really into serious tripping currently. I hope I get more personal insights & can apply them. 

Note that there are only two reports on Erowid for 1D-LSD, and neither provides a pure experience, so there is very little known about its effects.

From the trip including cannabis I could gather the following.

The report details a first-hand account of taking 1D-LSD, a novel lysergamide psychedelic. The author provides background that 1D-LSD is the latest in a series of LSD analogues designed to circumvent drug laws by attaching bulky groups to the 1 position that metabolize into LSD in the body.

The experience takes place on a rainy day, walking around the city with a group of friends, some also on psychedelics. The come up starts 40 minutes after taking a 150ug tab sublingually. The author describes progressively intensifying visual, bodily, and mental effects as they traverse various neighborhoods and landmarks meaningful from their past.

The peak of the 6+ hour experience involves strong visual distortions, difficulty communicating, nausea, and an intense headspace. After the peak they deal with losing keys to an apartment and getting soaked in rain, before returning home for the comedown.

The author concludes 1D-LSD provides effects indistinguishable from LSD at an even greater potency. They consider it another successful addition to the catalogue of 1-substituted LSD prodrugs, remarking on the seeming limitless potential bulk substitutions.

And from the trip including 2C-B I could gather the following

The report details taking 20mg of 2C-B orally on a Friday night at a club. The effects come on within 45 minutes, reaching a peak at 1 hour 50 minutes. The author describes strong open and closed eye visuals, good energy for dancing, clear headspace, and enhanced music appreciation. Effects start fading after 4 hours 30 minutes.

The next day after 6 hours of sleep, the author takes 225ug of 1P-LSD (1.5 tabs of 150ug) at a thermal bath 14 hours after the 2C-B dose. The LSD effects come on normally, reaching a peak 3 hours after ingestion.

Remarkably, the author notices no tolerance from the 2C-B the previous night. The LSD experience is described as equally intense and profound as if they had not taken 2C-B. The only difference was a slightly muted headspace initially.

The report concludes that for this individual, taking recreational doses of 2C-B and LSD on consecutive days produced no observable cross-tolerance. It also notes the timing of the LSD dose could be optimized to avoid sleep issues.

If you want to read the full trip reports. Here's the links https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=117039 and https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=116905

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar Yeah I'd agree with the author the 1D-lSD headspace is definitely stronger than LSD approx 450 mcg LSD is 300 mcg 1D-LSD imo, I wrote a somewat more subjective description & report here. Thanks for the the share also.

I did not dive into the details, yet this psychdelic substance is definitely more powerful than ETH-LAD, ALD-52 & LSD I would place it to second strongest and 1P-LSD as the strongest in terms of potency, the come up took me 40 min (+-10) and overall the trip was very enjoyable. I could go into the depth of existential contemplation very easily, yet I opted not to and explored first. Better overall prep is needed to dive into the deep existential contemplations that can occure, like what is consciouness, who am I beyond beign a conscious human? etc. 

I also would say I became a bit more emotional on 1D-LSD, so & you can contemplate trauma most likely a bit better as it's intense, yet not to intense etc. Very good substance, yet I would take a couple of days off afterwards to recharge.

@KatiesKarma  

If were you, I wouldn't touch LSD until I've done several breakthroughs with 5meo dmt. lsd in your state lsd will only bring you nightmares. 5 meo is what you need, to break from within your entire energy structure several times. later, you can start with lsd, mushrooms, weed. 

45 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Breakingthewall How do you compare LSD to 5-meo?

I don't compare, I just said that it's better to have some breakthrough with 5 meo before to start with lsd, over all if you have a complicated psyche. 5meo changes your energy configuration, makes it lighter, less dense, then on LSD trips it is easier to get out of negative loops

Just now, LSD-Rumi said:

@Breakingthewall I mean in terms of clarity of insights, visions, and which has more body load?

It's very different, they don't look alike at all. What I am looking for with 5meo is not insight, it is to break the experience and for the immensity to manifest itself, and over all, become the limitless, without an I who realize the infinity, just be the infinity. it is like turning off the energetic patterns that are making up this experience and leaving nothing. limitless. but I would say that each person has a different effect. what I look for when breaking the pattern is not to understand what this is, it is to let go. Like a meditative exercise.

lsd makes you perceptive, many things are seen clearly, and sometimes reality opens up, the conceptual mind shuts down, and you are, like a plant, without a filter. Pure joy.