The Redeemer

Are high consciousness states possible for the mass population?

22 posts in this topic

Is it possible that we as a society will reach a point where higher states of consciousness are not only possible, but are known and understood by the masses?

I would love for there to be a common reference point for people to understand when I talk to them.

People are so confused and conflate high states of consciousness for schizophrenia and psychosis.

Edited by The Redeemer

Only once psychedelics are legalized everywhere. Should happen within about 50 years.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Dear Leo,

I am no one. But I feel you. Blessed be your soul. Maybe I'm just a dumb almost 25 year old woman. But I've awakened so much it fucking hurts. I feel you. A couple of months off will not be enough. But I hope you get back to me. To us.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Only once psychedelics are legalized everywhere. Should happen within about 50 years.

What would that kind of society look like? 

Will it have hippies everywhere with s bunch of grumpy non psychedelic takers. 

@Leo Gura Will you open up to us about your burn out? I bet it's on your list. As a PhD student I understand cause it's so difficult for me to take my science seriously whilst continuing the path towards deconstructing everything that happens around me to be able to guide myself. Actualized.org didn't only save me, it gave me the certainty that I am not the problem in my insanity. Everyone should  be insane. Otherwise they're just numbing themselves. When you're completely burned out you feel like you can't lift another finger. Even thinking about work gives pannic attacks. To overcome this, one should compartmenalize at such a high degree... Isolate the mental fatigue from a direct cause. Force oneself to disconnect, to really not care anymore. Drop the burden for real to have any hope of getting back. I've met people who were so clueless as to how to deal with burnout that even during convalescence they hurt themselves even more. Leo, your existence and the fact that you decided to make a gift out of yourself by creating actualized.org, with everything it cost you. I guess there are a lot of people feeling the same way as I do. But man, this work is far more important  than any of us combined.

1 hour ago, Kenza Benjelloun said:

Will you open up to us about your burn out?

I don't have much to say about.

1) Doing my work is very mentally fatiguing. Always has been.

2) This is exacerbated by generally weak health which I have always had.

3) Doing a thing for 10 years straight tends to run its course. I grew so much in that time that I started to outgrow the very medium of teaching and explaining things to people. I reached a point where I transcended my own work and even my own ways of framing reality.

All of the above has made running Actualized.org quite the ordeal.

Edited by Leo Gura

Yes why not. If God willing. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't have much to say about.

1) Doing my work is very mentally fatiguing. Always has been.

2) This is exacerbated by generally weak health which I have always had.

3) Doing a thing for 10 years straight tends to run its course. I grew so much in that time that I started to outgrow the very medium of teaching and explaining things to people. I reached a point where I transcended my own work and even my own ways of framing reality.

All of the above has made running Actualized.org quite the ordeal.

Then why aren't you quitting actualized.org? I don't mean it in a bad way. Im wondering if all this is the case, why still run it?

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

9 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

Then why aren't you quitting actualized.org? I don't mean it in a bad way. Im wondering if all this is the case, why still run it?

Because that has been my mission for a long time and I still have things I wanna communicate.

I'm not just gonna throw away something I spent 10 years building. It's like a child to me. You don't just abandon your child when things get hard.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

I mean you could quit. You have already put out a vast library of life-transforming work that is going to be relevant for a long-time. Especially with psychedelics as they seem be the cutting edge of spirituality at this time.

Also, I think your work on YouTube plus you constantly nagging people and telling them they can go deeper on the forum can lead a lot of people to deep God realizations.

Selfishly, I would be very disapointed if you did not release something regarding alien consciousness. I'm extremely drawn to this and really want to access this state in my life time. Of course, I'm assuming a lot about it through concepts, images etc... but I'm drawn nonetheless.

Let's see what you decide to do...

Edited by Anon212

I have no intention of quitting at this time.

Sometimes I feel like you guys would love me to quit. It would make your life easier. But I would rather remain a pain in your ass.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Sometimes I feel like you guys would love me to quit. It would make your life easier.

You are too good to quit. Don't be paranoid about what people think. Most people are loyal to you to a fault. You just manufacture your own thoughts. 

You're on the right track and your quitting would be a big loss. Ignore haters. Your work means a lot and you already know that. Just take enough space and rest. Most people are waiting for your new content and are very patient with you about it.. Don't pressure yourself. But try to work smarter, I see that you exhaust yourself to the hilt. And this is your character to keep pushing yourself to the limit, as though you are in a hurry to catch the train. Find time for your own needs. Make your life simple and easy. You work like a workaholic. Tame it down. Your work is awesome, just don't push it hard. Keep slow and steady but keep going. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sometimes I feel like you guys would love me to quit. It would make your life easier. But I would rather remain a pain in your ass.

That's far from the truth. I'm always checking for new videos, been looking forward to the courses and all that. But I think people are starting to feel the pain that you're experiencing from doing actualized.org 

I was in an ethics class and my professor gave an example of a utopian city where everyone's happy, but for that to happen, a little girl has to be in the dungeon. In utopian ethics, yes it would be fine, because the majority benefit. But on a more evolved ethics perspective, no one would want the little girl to suffer. But if you're saying, you as the little girl would want this, then I guess that makes things good. 

I guess we just feel the pain of your suffering. 

My suffering is not a mistake! It's core to this work! How else do you think something this crazy can be achieved?

There cannot be a utopian city without a pile of crying little girls. The one makes the other.

I'm demonstrating to you how serious growth actually looks and feels, not the fantasies you were promised. In 20 years, when I reach my final form, I want there to be a long trail of evidence of what hell I had to go through to reach it.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My suffering is not a mistake! It's core to this work! How else do you think something this crazy can be achieved?

There cannot be a utopian city without a pile of crying little girls. The one makes the other.

I'm demonstrating to you how serious growth actually looks and feels, not the fantasies you were promised. In 20 years, when I reach my final form, I want there to be a long trail of evidence of what hell I had to go through to reach it.

fair point on the little girls thing. I don't know why I never thought of that. I guess its the same thing with our phones. We have such luxury because of the cruel conditions in 3rd world countries. Tough pill to swallow ngl. 

But thats very inspirational. That would give the life purpose course a new meaning. Glad you're here to stay, looking forward to the next 20+ years wherever it leads.

I just hope you don't spend too much time on Instagram. That's a distraction. 

On 8/7/2023 at 2:24 AM, Buck Edwards said:

I just hope you don't spend too much time on Instagram. That's a distraction. 

I completely agree with you. In fact, last week I deleted my profile and account from Instagram and will not be looking to recover that data or create a new one. These devises are meant to distract us from life itself. Facebook is next. Anything that is competing for my eyeballs will be eliminated before the end of 2023. As I turn 25 I wish to become more here and less out there. What motivated me was a book called Deep Work. I know now that there is no in between. In order to build consciousness one needs to give oneself the opportunity to use full force towards an objective. Self-inquiry is deep work. If there is something else competing for your attention, you're losing will power if only by knowing there is a possibility of checking instagram/facebook "real quick". But that is a choice each has to make for themselves.

13 minutes ago, Kenza Benjelloun said:

I completely agree with you. In fact, last week I deleted my profile and account from Instagram and will not be looking to recover that data or create a new one. These devises are meant to distract us from life itself. Facebook is next. Anything that is competing for my eyeballs will be eliminated before the end of 2023. As I turn 25 I wish to become more here and less out there. What motivated me was a book called Deep Work. I know now that there is no in between. In order to build consciousness one needs to give oneself the opportunity to use full force towards an objective. Self-inquiry is deep work. If there is something else competing for your attention, you're losing will power if only by knowing there is a possibility of checking instagram/facebook "real quick". But that is a choice each has to make for themselves.

Well said and well done! 

On 06/08/2023 at 8:53 PM, Leo Gura said:

No bro, it is "easier" when you spoon-feed us with high-quality videos on various topics.

I hope you continue to do it for as long as possible.