Holykael

God's free will = slavery

46 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Holykael said:

he made several stupid moves that ruined his life forever

Im not sure what your situation is, this might be true if you suffered major bodily injury like your a quadriplegic in a wheel chair and eating from a straw. Ok id say you really messed up.

But what it seems is you lost a job, a gf and some physical stuff? All stuff you can get back with any effort...

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You are wrong. you want things to be exactly as they are now, what happens is that you do not realize this fact. there is no little you at the mercy of a god. it is you all the time, doing your will, and within your will is the fact that you do not realize it and think that you want something else. why are you doing this? I don't know, only you know why. dig in and find out

Exactly. He's benefitting somehow, consciously or not. Plus he's getting feedback from us which is fueling that energy. If we stopped paying attention to all his nonsense. I bet you he'll stop.  @Holykael, I'm talking to you too, but you and I know you'll just come back with another story.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You are wrong. you want things to be exactly as they are now, what happens is that you do not realize this fact. there is no little you at the mercy of a god. it is you all the time, doing your will, and within your will is the fact that you do not realize it and think that you want something else. why are you doing this? I don't know, only you know why. dig in and find out

I understand this. That's why I curse god. Why is he doing this. Only a retard would do this.

4 hours ago, Holykael said:

I understand this. That's why I curse god. Why is he doing this. Only a retard would do this.

It's not god, it's you. I mean, you are God, the existence. it is you who chooses these paths to reach an end. It's not something a retarded does, it's what a genius does. Create the maze, put the rats in it and they must evolve, increase in intelligence, consciousness, complexity, to advance. you are the rat and also the labyrinth although in your limited state you only perceive as the rat. expand your consciousness and understand, and then do your rat work, evolve.

Suffering is suffering now matter what it is, baby rape happens because it feels good for the rapist, it's difficult because the mixes of what feels good and bad become extremely confusing so extreme caution and intelligence is necessary to proceed out of complex realities, on each step from state to state from moment to moment that which was feeling good one moment ago is feeling bad and you must react, each thing has it's quantities of each bad and good from 0% to 100%(maybe it only ever approaches 100% or 0%), one "moment" getting sunlight is good, one second more and you get burned, one moment you're perfectly safe, next moment you moved a centimeter too much and get run over, one moment you just robbed a granny and got away with it another moment you're a granny getting robbed trying to buy some medication for your grandson, one moment I'm feeling good about what I'm typing, next moment I have some regrets, damn I feel pretty "bad" right now it's a complicated mess, I'm a hedonistic monster, I don't need to care about you, but it's feeling so good that I keep typing, our bodies probably work in similar ways so you probably just a good body, lots of money/etc and I agree everything should feel good 100% of the time, if something feels bad then it is bad as long as you simultaneously know that what feels good is good and can both split, mix both and look at just either side by itself while simultaneously being able to look at all 4 both from outside and within any combination similar to a qbit quantum computer state.

My point is that getting away with doing something "bad" that feels  good is really bizarre, how can I be sure that the meat that I eat was really created through suffering, or that it wasn't "it's choice" to end up consumed by a "higher life form", or that any step of it is real, I just can't, so I just move on, I am limited I just can not stop myself from being the indirect cause of infinite suffering, known and unknown, future and past, I am a murderer and a rapist and it feels good anyway, I was a murderer and rapist too when I was a small child, I violated someone's right to extra space and resources, I raped someone's freedom and they had to work to feed me, sometimes creating suffering for themselves all because it also felt good to them in some way, we are all confused and whoever is or isn't in control doesn't or can't care, this reality clearly seems to be geared towards the bizarreness of difference itself, it's not about some idiotic contrast it's about the existence of multiple realities instead of just a single one, if it eventually collapses into one again forever it's meaningless, the universe is not some agreed upon version of infinite love, it should be whatever the fuck you're going to enjoy the most, therefore if it's being a successful hitler or a serial murderer/rapist/torturer then it can be, people are understandably afraid of certain lines of thoughts, personally I have delved and indulged in as far as possible in absurdly dark ideas and no matter how bad something supposedly is absolutely anything can be turned "pleasant", but this is real love, it's the "love" that's much more like the feeling of hard rock metal, slaying hordes of enemies on the battlefield,out smarting your opponents in the most devilish ways and betraying your lovers and best friends in the most horrendous and ingenious ways possible.

Not only is this in full agreement with solipsistic absolute love, it is also in full agreement with linear time relative dual love with zero need to miss a single beat, no need for single iota or moment of pain/suffering, I've made the "calculations", not only can you have "one-way" love, that is, the raped and betrayed "other" does not get "switched" pain/pleasure/experience the opposite while looking as if it is still suffering you can obviously also have an asymmetrical switched version where the victim's highest love/calling/literally physical pleasure is to literally get destroyed and not only that, but just as a rapist can get better at raping so can a person being on the victim side can improve at getting betrayed and destroyed, the victim can love the perpetrator, I imagine a perfect fully realized being in the victim role might feel real compassion for an imperfect rapist who still feels some guilt(imperfect love, although of course I know "guilt" is just another form that can itself develop into something good, I'm talking about in the moment guilt feeling bad not about future perfect states coming from purified bad guilt).

I don't know what all the rules are but I know you don't need to be god or to be you to move, you can need it, you can not need, I'm gonna cringe as I usually do after I post but it helps me air out the thoughts I can't really share anywhere else, I'm undoubtedly going to be the cause of someone's suffering and someone's joy, this post could even get someone killed or well they could finally reach their ultimate form too so all that I can do is move with what feels good and bad towards what feels better and yeah god is kind of not as within my definition of intelligent as I want him to be, I'm sorry I can't help you as I also can't care too much because I don't know anything about you, most people including leo and myself are already "evil" meat eaters so I don't know what all this love talk is about, the only true solution is a multi linear retroactively perfect infinite being solipsistic asymmetrical multi parallel intersecting reality(I know it's nonsensical) and since it's retroactive you could just go back and fix everything, in other words nobody is complete "yet"(at least I'm not), we're in an informational gibberish storm of chaos slowing taking some kind of form, I'm having fun, sorry for the "autism" hahahaha(full moon retard high vibes), time to cringe after a few days hahahahaha.

you’re in a very privileged position. most people going through intense suffering aren’t so fortunate, they just grit their teeth and power through it. If you don’t have a therapist you should really get one.

what do you get out of this? you remind me of early 2000s atheist youtubers collectively jerking off their nihilism because it makes them feel like toughguys

Edited by Oppositionless