Holykael

God's free will = slavery

46 posts in this topic

Since there is no bias. God's free will means eternal slavery. It means going through billions of lives in wage slavery. It means lives of being an actual slave. It means living as an animal only to be consumed by another animal. If we take this planet to be a sample of what life is like for the infinity of beings. Things are not looking good. This is a planet of slaves or being someone's food.

True freedom is only possible when a biased entity is given no limitations. This exists in infinity but is a very small portion of beings so very rarely I'll get a taste of freedom. 

@Holykael dude..enough is enough .go visit a therapist and stop this negative shit swimming.  You are the cause of your own suffering. Shift your focus from your thoughts to your feelings. 

Breathe ..meditate..start a gratitude journal .  Work towards ending your suffering. Instead of blazing the fire bigger .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Holykael dude..enough is enough .go visit a therapist and stop this negative shit swimming.  You are the cause of your own suffering. Shift your focus from your thoughts to your feelings. 

Breathe ..meditate..start a gratitude journal .  Work towards ending your suffering. Instead of blazing the fire bigger .

It's not negativity. It's science. Observation and expression of said observation.

2 minutes ago, Holykael said:

It's not negativity. It's science. Observation and expression of said observation.

Whatever it is..how is what youre doing actually improving your life? 

The mind literally can Spin endless varieties of different kinds of hell realms . Because the imagination is infinite . But until you become actually conscious of actual infinity you should stop negatively theorising about it .

-Osho

59 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Since there is no bias. God's free will means eternal slavery. It means going through billions of lives in wage slavery. It means lives of being an actual slave. It means living as an animal only to be consumed by another animal. If we take this planet to be a sample of what life is like for the infinity of beings. Things are not looking good. This is a planet of slaves or being someone's food.

True freedom is only possible when a biased entity is given no limitations. This exists in infinity but is a very small portion of beings so very rarely I'll get a taste of freedom. 

True freedom is recognizing you are not the body and you are only the witness of what's happening in your awareness. You are untouched and will always remain untouched by what's apparently happening. Just like the space in a room is untouched by what it occupies. You have identified yourself with the body/mind and now you're enslaved by it. Things arises, but true freedom is when we recognize who we truly are, work on that.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

True freedom is recognizing you are not the body and you are only the witness of what's happening in your awareness. You are untouched and will always remain untouched by what's apparently happening. Just like the space in a room is untouched by what it occupies. You have identified yourself with the body/mind and now you're enslaved by it. Things arises, but true freedom is when we recognize who we truly are, work on that.

I may not be the body but I feel everything the body is feeling so where is the freedom in that? My POV is bound to the movement of the body and all my sensations are of the body. 

Plus you can't really work on that. Either god makes the shift in consciousness or leaves you in ignorance forever. The character in the movie can't do anything. What's writing this post is not the awareness, it's the body.

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

you are not the body

You are the body and much more . Not sure what kind of nonsense is this .

-Osho

And Consciousness is loving every minute of it.

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

You are the body and much more . Not sure what kind of nonsense is this .

You cannot be what you can observe. You are not the body. You are Consciousness observing the body. It just appears that way. Who is the "you" you're speaking of. You're speaking in duality. A 'you' and a 'body'. That's two things. Consciousness is one. 

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You cannot be what you can observe. You are not the body. You are Consciousness observing the body. It just appears that way. Who is the "you" you're speaking of. You're speaking in duality. A 'you' and a 'body'. That's two things. Consciousness is one. 

Consciousness obviously is appearing as a body . If you don't have a body and you are free floating wind of magical Consciousness then please bleed your wrist without moaning from pain .

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

Consciousness obviously is appearing as a body . If you don't have a body and you are free floating wind of magical Consciousness then please bleed your wrest without moaning from pain .

I would be the witness of the pain that's arising. I'm not saying things don't appear and disappear, but that's not who you are. Things are appearing from within Consciousness. Sensations occur but you are still witnessing that. You as @Someone herefeels pain, but awareness doesn't. You are aware of the pain. You do not exist, that's why you die. Only Consciousness exists. Who you truly are is immortal, infinite and limitless. I'm speaking from the Absolute sense not the relative domain or the projected 3d world. This is only an appearance. 

@Holykael

first of all where is all of what you just said, the images of it and all occurring? You guessed it, in your mind

secondly ofc the idea of possibly living a life sometime in infinity being for example in some medieval torture machine isn’t pleasant  (in the past thoughts like this kept me up at night)

but it’s not happening ~right now~ so why not enjoy yourself and your life now instead of worrying bout some mental idea of Infinity ?

Edited by Sugarcoat

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I would be the witness of the pain that's arising. I'm not saying things don't appear and disappear, but that's not who you are. Things are appearing from within Consciousness. Sensations occur but you are still witnessing that. You as @Someone herefeels pain, but awareness doesn't. You are aware of the pain. You do not exist, that's why you die. Only Consciousness exists. Who you truly are is immortal, infinite and limitless. I'm speaking from the Absolute sense not the relative domain or the projected 3d world. This is only an appearance. 

You don't get it . You are EVERYTHING.  If you say I'm just a detached observer of pain ..then that's less than an unlimited identity. 

If you are infinite consciousness. .how can you be just the witness of pain and not the pain itself as well ?

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You don't get it . You are EVERYTHING.  If you say I'm just a detached observer of pain ..then that's less than an unlimited identity. 

If you are infinite consciousness. .how can you be just the witness of pain and not the pain itself as well ?

Pain is an illusion. 

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Pain is an illusion. 

Lol

I'll consider this me wining this sub-debateB|

-Osho

15 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

@Holykael

first of all where is all of what you just said, the images of it and all occurring? You guessed it, in your mind

secondly ofc the idea of possibly living a life sometime in infinity being for example in some medieval torture machine isn’t pleasant  (in the past thoughts like this kept me up at night)

but it’s not happening ~right now~ so why not enjoy yourself and your life now instead of worrying bout some mental idea of Infinity ?

Because he's God choosing not to. He knows what he's doing. It's the role he's playing. It fits in perfectly inside the big picture.

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Lol

Lol. There are no losers only winers. Lol

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Because he's God choosing not to. He knows what he's doing. It's the role he's playing. It fits in perfectly inside the big picture.

The princess spoke ??

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If you are infinite consciousness. .how can you be just the witness of pain and not the pain itself as well ?"⁸

Lol

No you don't understand what ego is . Just as she said pain is an illusion. Pain is just a thought arising in your ego mind that is identified with the body. If you become more present and disidentify with body and thought there will be no pain. So yes, your ego won the debate.

"

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Absolutely freedom is just as much slavery. Its like complaining im trapped in a cage and you are freed. Now im trapped on earth and you are freed. Im trapped in the solar system and are freed. Im trapped in the galaxy and are freed. Im trapped in the universe. How much freedom do you want. You are trapped into being eternal with no way out. Deal with it or complain both get you nowhere. One route you struggle more. Don't you understand everything is meaningless God is just coping its the only reason you exist. You have a slice of cheese you have a golden throne its all just cope. If you are not happy you are not coping right. The only thing god has is you

Edited by Hojo