Federico del pueblo

Warning: LSD and trauma, my case

26 posts in this topic

You give your pain, which is stored in you always, more room because your consciousness is raised.

Bigger consciousness can handle bigger fear. Experience this fear to process it,dont run away, see this as an opportunity. 

Stay away from psychedelics for a while because this work is hard enough. 

I've had fairly similar experiences when I use LSD for years now and use it to grow faster. Thought I'd share a bit about it in case it might work for you too..

18 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

The body does trembling, shaking and twitching movements and it feels like the pent-up emotion is sort of flowing out of me.

During my trips, I focus on how my mind works out these energies so that I could (crudely) replicate it when sober.

18 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

One or two days later though I realized that the specific anxiety had actually worsened and was now more out of control = harder to regulate. But not only that, it also seemed like the specific anxiety then started to generalise and then I was sitting there with constant anxiety which I could not regulate with thoughts anymore.

This is just an expected extension of my "trip"; I sit down and work on those emotions as if I were on the acid and can process them around 0.5x as efficiently, with the rate decreasing as time goes by. It's emotionally tough yes but very effective. 

If the thoughts get too twisted, I focus on nothingness - that tends to untangle those energies over time.

Either way like others have said the emotions do tend to settle down on their own so it's not something to be too worried about.

16 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Once you get the message, hang up the phone. I have used to LSD in the past too and experienced some breakthroughs and I felt I was un releasing trauma and so on until it all started to feel too much Loopey kind of way.

Overall I would say stay away from this type of energetic-psychologic twisting psychedelics Lsd for a long time, come back when you feel you just want to enjoy a trip. 

Now just give it time, it will pass! Hang in there!

From my experience this is fundamental when taking psychedelics. 

When you take psychedelics your brain activity can 10x its activity. You can’t break but you can put your “mental clutch” in neutral or at least you can learn this. 

If you try to break or get caught up in a mental loop it can fuck you up big time. That is why I always meditate a half day before doing any trip. 

Sexual transmutation gave me immense power and physical, emotional and mental discipline. I already opened several threads on the benefits of this spiritual technology but it fell on deaf ears for the most part. 

Edited by StarStruck

@Federico del pueblo Exercise when you feel like that, gamify biology. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

a thing the brain does is it had to experience the thing again for it to dissapear its like if a part of your is going to dissapear it will glow to the front and then disconnect so you just gotta deal with it as its dying.

I noticed this with weed and panic. When i first started smoking my mind would go into panic mode non stop and I would just have to sit there and deal with it. Then after awhile it was just silenced. I realized that weed was killing the panic in my mind and as it was being reduced it was like panic was panicing cause it was ceasing to be as weird as it sound.

So it might feel like you regressed but its just that you brought that feeling forward and now its staying there until its all disconnected

willing or trying to get yourself out is fighting it keeping it alive you gotta surrender to the matrix, obviously easier said than done

Edited by Hojo