Soul Flight

Realistic expectations about plugging DMT for the average joe

17 posts in this topic

Howdy. :)

So I assume Leo is a multimillionaire and has time to plug DMT maybe 100 times in a year. Maybe more. Maybe Leo can explain if he does it every other day or once a week or what. Or Leo can give us a recommended schedule of plugging. Most of us are working 9 to 5 and can only plug DMT on the weekends. But maybe Leo is even busier than us putting together all this content and doing research.

But the average Joe could only plug DMT once a week or less I assume.

Should the average Joe abandon his life and sit beneath the Bodhi Tree with his bum in the air? Should the average Joe pursue other methods like meditation? Should the average Joe accept a much slower pace of awakening stretched out over 50 years?

Thanks. :)

Once a week is hardcore af for the average joe

Sailing on the ceiling 

There can't be a recommended schedule since that all depends on how much you can handle and what your schedule is like.

DMT cannot be plugged.

You could vape it every day since it only lasts 15 mins. But realiatically it would traumaize you too much to do it daily.

Once a week is a good schedule. But even that may be too much for most people.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

There can't be a recommended schedule since that all depends on how much you can handle and what your schedule is like.

DMT cannot be plugged.

You could vape it every day since it only lasts 15 mins. But realiatically it would traumaize you too much to do it daily.

Once a week is a good schedule. But even that may be too much for most people.

Why would it traumatize? 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

3 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Why would it traumatize? 

It's a huge mindfuck.

It depends on how deep you're going. I have a DMT vape pen and I use it almost every day. I take a light to medium toke, and things get a bit wonky for a few minutes and I have this feeling of peace and tranquility. I do this anywhere, even in social situations. No biggie. But I don't blast off to other dimensions, like that can happen if you pull on the vape super hard. Yeah, I could see if you did the maximum does every day that would be a bit too much. But I actually recommend getting a DMT vape and puffing on it often, it's great!

15 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

I do this anywhere, even in social situations.

Hopefully not while driving, lol.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

33 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Hopefully not while driving, lol.

Duh

5 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Duh

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

9 hours ago, Soul Flight said:

Should the average Joe abandon his life and sit beneath the Bodhi Tree with his bum in the air?

No. That is the job of the average Rat.

In many of Leo's videos he seems to suggest doing psychedelics hundreds of times. So maybe 52 times a year or less with 52 weeks in a year. But we are all pretty busy so maybe 3 times a month which is 26 times a year or less with 12 months in a year.

I suppose the expectation is we may pursue our truth and abandon our career or change careers or abandon our relationship or find a new relationship. I suppose I am clinging to the idea of keeping my job and my relationship but somehow also becoming awakened.

I am referring to 5 Meo DMT which I believe can be plugged.

Thank you for all your responses. :)

11 hours ago, flyingwhalee said:

What is the issue exactly ? You wouldn't even want to do psychedelics every weekend. And why would you suggest replacing a race car with a bicycle for quicker results ?

Howdy. I am seeing an issue with Leo recommending DMT but most of us working a 9 to 5. We may get pretty zonked or weird and may cause concern with our behavior at work. I am worried Leo is forgetting we are not multimillionaires and we must report to work Monday at 9 am. Leo seems to suggest doing psychedelics hundreds of times but I suspect he has a lifestyle which accommodates that.

Could you explain your race car bicycle metaphor? Leo is the race car and DMT is the bicycle? 5 Meo is the race car and DMT is the bicycle?

Thanks. :)

Edited by Soul Flight

Start by trying once. You are putting the cart before the horse. You act like it’s a trivial thing. It’s not. Leo has balls of steel to do it as much as he does. If you are the average joe you will not be able to do that and not because you are too busy.

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Soul Flight You are thinking too far ahead. Even 1 trip every 2 weeks is a decent starting point for the first year or two. Do that before you start worrying about how to do more. You may not even want any more.

Of course you need to design your personal development protocols around your career and lifestyle. Trust that you will find ways to do that. And in the end you can also adjust your career path amd relationships if you find there is a serious enough need for that.

Of course it is easier to do any kind of personal development if you have a lighter career and family workload. If you have a 9-5 job and a family to support your progress will be slower.

Edited by Leo Gura

19 hours ago, Soul Flight said:

I suppose the expectation is we may pursue our truth and abandon our career or change careers or abandon our relationship or find a new relationship. I suppose I am clinging to the idea of keeping my job and my relationship but somehow also becoming awakened.

Feel free to maintain your relationships. They don’t need to agree with your psychedelic use. My therapist and significant other hate that I do it, but I still talk to them about other things.

Edited by Yimpa

On 31/07/2023 at 6:12 AM, Yimpa said:

Feel free to maintain your relationships. They don’t need to agree with your psychedelic use. My therapist and significant other hate that I do it, but I still talk to them about other things.

I am in the same situation here. My wife is against it, and I am quite sure my therapist thinks the same about it. I am thinking about how can I escape for 2 days from my wife and kids to plug some 5meo finally.

@shree just tell them “Don’t have a cow, man.” ?