thenondualtankie

Room-temperature superconductors invented a few days ago

10 posts in this topic

The paper came out a few days ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/singularity/comments/159jpz6/the_first_roomtemperature_ambientpressure/

Actually, two other papers came out with a whole bunch of drama going on between researchers as to who gets credit. Academics lmao...

Anyway, the implications of this is insane. It would basically solve every tech problem as far as I can tell. Here's a post discussing the possible implications:

https://www.reddit.com/r/singularity/comments/15a4vry/implications_of_room_temperature_superconductors/.

A replication is currently in the works, so we should find out whether this is legit or not quite soon.

Edited by thenondualtankie

22 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

Actually, two other papers came out with a whole bunch of drama going on between researchers as to who gets credit. Academics lmao...

normal drama is two people gossiping about eachother

scientist drama is about room temperature superconductors 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Apparently it could be quite the thing if real:

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

The credibility of this breakthrough is suspect, so don't get too excited just yet. It requires validation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 7/29/2023 at 5:56 AM, thenondualtankie said:

replication is currently in the works, so we should find out whether this is legit or not quite soon.

Any updates on this? 

Replication failed. This thing is fake.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.