Dan Arnautu

Please Read This Before Watching Leo's Video About The Truth Of Spiritual Enlightenment

38 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Vanish said:

Well, this is advanced personal development which means it is advanced.

True, that's why I felt like sharing all of this. To help others that may stumble upon the topic of enlightenment by accident like I did.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

3 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

Those two paths are not in conflict. They compliment each other. When yoo suffer, choose healing. When you crave freedom, choose self-realization.

Beautiful

@Dan Arnautu I use Om too. Always have. It is grounding and very open.

If I don't want to chant out loud for some reason I put on the headphones and silently chant along with this.

Just now, Martin123 said:

@Vanish thank you, how sweet of you :) 

That is a major insight. Thank you very much for sharing it. 

If that is true, I made a big mistake. I continued pursuing liberation in the midst of suffering when I should have pursued healing instead (chakras for ex). 

I deeply appreciate this. 

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Dan Arnautu I use Om too. Always have. It is grounding and very open.

If I don't want to chant out loud for some reason I put on the headphones and silently chant along with this.

Thank you for sharing! A lot of supportive people around here. That's amazing. 

@Dan Arnautu you are most welcome. I see this trap in so many poor people in here that I couldnt help myself and created this guide.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

4 minutes ago, Dan Arnautu said:

Thank you for sharing! A lot of supportive people around here. That's amazing. 

@Dan Arnautu Sure, no problem. We all been there. Just to mention sitting in nature is very grounding too, highly recommended!

2 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Dan Arnautu you are most welcome. I see this trap in so many poor people in here that I couldnt help myself and created this guide.

Thank you once again. I will look into it. I saw the guide before but didn't click as I thought shadow work and emotional healing are more enlightenment exercises on the part of liberation, not healing, as you separated the two in the previous reply. Thus I thought it will only worsen my situation after hearing the truth.

Now I can see more clearly. I will proceed getting a lot more in touch with my body and physical reality first before I move on to other stuff. I already feel a lot more secure after 30 minutes of Root Chakra Healing Yoga.

42 minutes ago, Dan Arnautu said:

Yes, found that out a few minutes ago in a youtube video. Also, I saw that if you chant with the lowest pitch you can manage, it engages the lower/root chakra which like you said grounds you in the body/this plane of existence.

OH man, then im hitting the lottery when I do omm chants while meditating in the park. Maybe thats why im not understanding what this thread is all about :D

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Dodoster said:

OH man, then im hitting the lottery when I do omm chants while meditating in the park. Maybe thats why im not understanding what this thread is all about :D

That's real good for you. If I had known more about om chants, yoga, chakras and spiritual enlightenment from the get go maybe the blow wouldn't have been so hard. 

The last weeks were hell. It was like life was sucked entirely from me. No apetite, no motivation, no sense of anything being real, creating unnecessary suffering from not being acquinted enough with the topic and so on. I'm really glad I got some guidance right now.

I took everything Leo said to heart, thinking that the physical world is a matrix and therefore it being wrong in some way (that was actually just being dramatic in order to trigger change in people, not letting them go back to sleep, but I did not see it). Thanks to the recommendations (the book of Sadhguru especially, which I checked out a few hours ago), now I see it more as in stages, getting comfortable with each plane of existence before going on to the next.

I was trying to shove my way to the next level involuntarily without being comfortable with the current plane of existence in which I live right now, which could only generate further problems. 

@Dan Arnautu dont worry homie. Some awakenings are rude but for a purpose. Believe me when I say that in the big picture it was exactly as it was meant to happen.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

6 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Dan Arnautu dont worry homie. Some awakenings are rude but for a purpose. Believe me when I say that in the big picture it was exactly as it was meant to happen.

Probably so. I won't dwell on how it should have been. Right now I am glad I found a supportive group that understands what I am saying and that the problem I created/experienced was just and overactive root chakra that needed healing/grounding work and not some fullblown nasty experience I should not have triggered and that I can't somehow stop.

I will be reading a lot more on this stuff without overwhelming myself, being careful not to fall in another trap as easily as I fell in this one.

22 minutes ago, Dan Arnautu said:

That's real good for you. If I had known more about om chants, yoga, chakras and spiritual enlightenment from the get go maybe the blow wouldn't have been so hard. 

The last weeks were hell. It was like life was sucked entirely from me. No apetite, no motivation, no sense of anything being real, creating unnecessary suffering from not being acquinted enough with the topic and so on. I'm really glad I got some guidance right now.

I took everything Leo said to heart, thinking that the physical world is a matrix and therefore it being wrong in some way (that was actually just being dramatic in order to trigger change in people, not letting them go back to sleep, but I did not see it). Thanks to the recommendations (the book of Sadhguru especially, which I checked out a few hours ago), now I see it more as in stages, getting comfortable with each plane of existence before going on to the next.

I was trying to shove my way to the next level involuntarily without being comfortable with the current plane of existence in which I live right now, which could only generate further problems. 

Actually I didn't know it was working on the root chakra, so thats new.

I was using om mainly for the throat chakra and the sense of aliveness I feel. Im not that into chakras and healing work and Ive been on Martins toes about it on his thread too l o l

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Dodoster said:

Actually I didn't know it was working on the root chakra, so thats new.

I was using om mainly for the throat chakra and the sense of aliveness I feel. Im not that into chakras and healing work and Ive been on Martins toes about it on his thread too l o l

Allegedly the lower pitches relate to lower chakras, and higher pitches to higher chakras like the throat one. This makes sense because you can feel the vibration of the pitch in the body (relatively moderate pitches you can feel in your throat while lower ones go further down the body and higher ones right to the top and back of your skull).

1 minute ago, Dan Arnautu said:

Allegedly the lower pitches relate to lower chakras, and higher pitches to higher chakras like the throat one. This makes sense because you can feel the vibration of the pitch in the body (relatively moderate pitches you can feel in your throat while lower ones go further down the body and higher ones right to the top and back of your skull).

I usually change the pitch slightly while doing it sometimes, because of a binaural beat that got stuck in my mind. I think it was a third eye opening one on youtube. 

So I go for a continuous ommmmmm and gow lower and higher while doing it, its fun

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Dodoster said:

I usually change the pitch slightly while doing it sometimes, because of a binaural beat that got stuck in my mind. I think it was a third eye opening one on youtube. 

So I go for a continuous ommmmmm and gow lower and higher while doing it, its fun

I can imagine, haha

I think the whole point IS to shake you up. Plodding along forever, without even knowing how asleep you were puts you into that 99.9999% of sheeple that will suffer endlessly and needlessly because they don't know any better. You wouldn't rather be there I imagine, despite the rude awakening. 

Leo got to me too with those vids, but it was... awesome. I had a pretty unmistakeable non-dual experience before mind kicked in, in the middle of Spiritual Enlightenment part 2, or whatever that title was. I can't imagine going back. I sure wouldn't want so much as one day more totally asleep at the wheel of life.