Insightful27

How to Get Over a Girls Body Count

91 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Roy said:

Because men and women are different, not equal, and asymmetrical.

It's not a bad thing when men do it (to a degree). Women love players and reward them for their behavior, they rarely punish them. And if they can sense their man is competent and can get a lot of women, they are attracted to that and feel special when he picks them and commits to them.

You can find videos of hundreds of women being asked, would you rather have a man with lots of sexual experience or a virgin? Guess what the answer is most of the time lol..........

Now guess what the answer is when the genders are switched xD

"because men and women are different, not equal", that's just a distinction the mind made.  That's relatively true and now you're living from that place and now your perception is flawed and biased. What you are speaking of (including myself) are not Absolute Truths so it can be changed at any time and be perceived differently at any moment.  "It's not a bad thing when men do it" is only a belief, coming from a certain thought pattern and societal programming. I understand you're coming from a place of what your mind believes and the assumptions you've made based off your experiences, but understand that there are people who think and feel differently and it's important to be aware of this if you don't want to function from a place of limited beliefs and conditioning so you can be

come flexible and are able to experience life closer to actuality. Being open to everything and closed to nothing is when you start to become conscious of who you really are and not based from what society has programmed you with. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

17 minutes ago, Butters said:

@Roy you are contradicting yourself. On the one hand you correctly said women love players with lots of choice and female competition. On the other hand you support a possessive frame by caring about bodycount. 

Biases. Not consciously thinking. Programming. His beliefs are based on conditioning so he's going to be all over the place. Not grounded, and can come crashing down like a house of cards, when Reality hits him in the face with Infinte possibilities. Now the mind get's depressed, anxious and needs to be reprogrammed because his world views have been challenged and shown to not stand up through his direct experiences. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

48 minutes ago, Roy said:

Not every man, most men. And - everything I've ever learned or experienced about humans xD

Nothing personally. I don't stay up at night over it. Just gives me something to consider.

There are 8 billion people in the world. Most men? You need to understand we don't see the world as it is, we see the world how we are and cannot experience anything other than our level of consciousness. I do it too, because I'm coming from a limited place, but at least I'm aware of it and I am open to other perspectives and less biased because I know my world is shaped around me from my own thoughts and beliefs, so I try not to be so concrete in my belief systems so I'm able to expand the mind and not get too caught up in the illusion of life.

@Princess Arabia watch out for your own biases. Also when discussing pickup and relationships on this forum it is very useful for men to make these distinctions. There are definitely rules when it comes to what women are attracted to and understanding this is essential when learning game.

Also Princess are you compensating for the gender imbalance by replying 3 in a row? ?

Edited by Butters

“This is different; This is important!! How many?!”

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

10 hours ago, Butters said:

you are contradicting yourself. On the one hand you correctly said women love players with lots of choice and female competition. On the other hand you support a possessive frame by caring about bodycount. 

How is it contradictory when both can be true? It's a double standard, not contradictory. Double standards exist because men and women are not the same (obviously). Some of them are useful (like this one), others not so much.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

9 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

"because men and women are different, not equal", that's just a distinction the mind made.  That's relatively true and now you're living from that place and now your perception is flawed and biased.

It's not flawed and biased, in fact I'm distancing myself from those traits by just accepting observed human behavior and making distinctions based on evidence and what I notice in reality.

And you don't know what place I'm living from so careful with your assumptions. What I say and what I do can be very different things, and be honest you have no idea about anything about me besides inferences you make from my account here.

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

What you are speaking of (including myself) are not Absolute Truths so it can be changed at any time and be perceived differently at any moment.

The sky is blue, now back to the weather Tom!

"It's not a bad thing when men do it" is only a belief, coming from a certain thought pattern and societal programming.

Yup you got it exactly right here. Notice how people function more or less believing certain things and not others.

I don't even believe in anything anyways, the concept and term are flawed. I am merely an observer and messenger. Usually I spread information to spare others of their precious time and resources.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Biases. Not consciously thinking. Programming. His beliefs are based on conditioning so he's going to be all over the place. Not grounded, and can come crashing down like a house of cards, when Reality hits him in the face with Infinte possibilities. Now the mind get's depressed, anxious and needs to be reprogrammed because his world views have been challenged and shown to not stand up through his direct experiences. 

Not only do you know less than jack squat about me, you are being rude to talk as if I'm not here and can't read what you're saying. Wasting an entire paragraph of psychoanalyzing bullshit, instead of addressing what I am saying and providing some sort of counter besides, "What you're saying is just conditioning and I don't like it because blah blah blah."

How about using your posts to provide relevant discussion? Like;

What have your personal experiences been like?

How many successful relationships have you had? What reasons did they succeed or fail?

What dynamics have you noticed as a woman yourself?

Contemplating why do women like players and not passive men?

What makes men and women different?

Literally anything than what you're doing right now would be more interesting and productive.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Princess Arabia Notice you can even stay on the train tracks of the topic, and go straight to making personal assumptions. If you aren't able to stop doing that I'm just going to assume you don't have anything of substance to say on the matter and I'll leave the thread.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

I met a girl once who had 6 abortions before and something inside of me died. Who knows how high her body count was. You can have standards as a man and its okay 

1 hour ago, Roy said:

It's not flawed and biased, in fact I'm distancing myself from those traits by just accepting observed human behavior and making distinctions based on evidence and what I notice in reality.

And you don't know what place I'm living from so careful with your assumptions. What I say and what I do can be very different things, and be honest you have no idea about anything about me besides inferences you make from my account here.

The sky is blue, now back to the weather Tom!

Yup you got it exactly right here. Notice how people function more or less believing certain things and not others.

I don't even believe in anything anyways, the concept and term are flawed. I am merely an observer and messenger. Usually I spread information to spare others of their precious time and resources.

Lol...i won't even bother. You're right

55 minutes ago, Roy said:

@Princess Arabia Notice you can even stay on the train tracks of the topic, and go straight to making personal assumptions. If you aren't able to stop doing that I'm just going to assume you don't have anything of substance to say on the matter and I'll leave the thread.

You don't have to leave the thread. I'll just shut up. If you'd like to know anything specific just ask. I'll answer, as long as it's not too personal like what is my body count.

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You don't have to leave the thread. I'll just shut up. If you'd like to know anything specific just ask. I'll answer, as long as it's not too personal like what is my body count.

Of course nothing personal like that. Any of the questions I suggested.

hrhrhtewgfegege

8 hours ago, Roy said:

How is it contradictory when both can be true? It's a double standard, not contradictory. Double standards exist because men and women are not the same (obviously). Some of them are useful (like this one), others not so much.

What I think you mean is: guy creates a great life, has tons of Dating options and experience, but then chooses a woman to settle down with who has little dating experience. 

The girl wins, the guy wins and the sluts lose cause they'll settle down with Mr. Mediocre. 

So what's the essence of this? Is it attraction to perceived fertility? Is it submissiveness? A stronger feminine embodiment? 

The reason I said you are contradicting yourself is because: don't you think the frame is contradicting. Don't you think a real gorilla pimp could handle a high body count woman? The fact that this matters, you're kind of giving your power away. Your power is indifference, not playing female games. 

Besides what are you trying to get out of the relationship? Great sex? An intellectual sparring partner? A business partner? A mom? A daughter? Think about it. I really don't think the frame makes any sense, although I totally get it. 

Caring about bodycount is possessive, and possessive is not masculine. Unshakable is masculine. 

Lastly I think great relationships have little or no jealousy, so you're setting yourself up for disaster with this mindset. 

Edited by Butters

Being concerned about a woman body count often comes down to your own insecurities about having limited sexual experiences. Gaining more sexual experience and having more platonic female friends helped shed a lot of limiting beliefs i had about them. 

Lets do some math, say in high-school a girl has 2 partners, then she goes of to college and experiments and has 4 partners she graduates and moves to new city and gets with another 2 before finding someone she can have a longer term relationship with. Is being with 8-12 partners over a 10+ year period that bad? I live in a western country so maybe dating culture is different here but there are lot bigger flags to look for in a woman besides body count. 

I will admit that a woman with a higher body count than 20+ partners is 90% going to have mental health issues that they channel by being promiscuous. This also applies to men, when I was heavy into PUA again 90% of the guys I met were not suitable for long term relationships and had mental health issues they channeled through getting validation with bedding women.  

Its possible to have a high body count and be mentally healthy but its rare, as pursing a high body count often comes from bad mental health.

5 hours ago, Butters said:

Don't you think a real gorilla pimp could handle a high body count woman?

Yes they could. That's not what I am getting at though. It's whether or not they are worthy of serious commitment and investment for a long term relationship. The whole point I was bringing up was to warn OP they aren't.

It doesn't matter of "real" of a gorilla you are, how much game you have, how much power you think you have, or how good you think things are. It's harder to trust a woman like that and an extreme risk to get married or have a baby with her. They can ruin your life on a whim or impulse.

The topic here is important because most people are looking to build a worthwhile relationship. If it was just about having sex then I would say stop giving a fuck about anything about history or integrity, etc. Just blow your load and move onto the next one when you get bored. If you want shallow and no standards then that's what you get.

hrhrhtewgfegege

12 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

I met a girl once who had 6 abortions before and something inside of me died. Who knows how high her body count was. You can have standards as a man and its okay 

The problem with this kind of standard is, people can lie about these things. What if she only told you that so you could leave her alone. You don't know that, but of course, I don't know the circumstances in this case, it could've been the doctor that told you. Unlikely, but just analogizing here. 

58 minutes ago, Roy said:

It's harder to trust a woman like that and an extreme risk to get married or have a baby with her. They can ruin your life on a whim or impulse.

Can you explain this please? 

55 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What if she only told you that so you could leave her alone. 

Lol yes. Also it kinda sounds like an early draft of a comedy open mic set. 

39 minutes ago, Butters said:

Can you explain this please? 

Lol yes. Also it kinda sounds like an early draft of a comedy open mic set. 

What I'm trying to say in this thread is everything in life is given meaning by you, and we all interpret things differently. i.e.. You can have a woman with a high body count (which is relatively determined) and some guy might look at that and interpret it as a woman with a high sex drive and marries her because he feels he will have plenty of sex and loves everything else about her and he lives happily ever after with lots of sex and she never cheats on him because, maybe she was only promiscuous because she didn't value herself and now this guy scoops her up, makes her feel loved and valued and they live till their 80's in a wonderful marriage.

Life has a way of presenting us with gifts and because of our hangups, judgements and mind trickery, we block them and someone else receives them because they thought differently. Not saying don't have standards, but evaluate the situation first before coming to conclusions and learn to spot your own insecurities and biases that you're bringing into the situation. Idk, maybe I just think differently and am always thinking outside the box. 

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

The problem with this kind of standard is, people can lie about these things. What if she only told you that so you could leave her alone. You don't know that, but of course, I don't know the circumstances in this case, it could've been the doctor that told you. Unlikely, but just analogizing here. 

She told me herself. No she was not trying to get rid of me stop the cope