Insightful27

How to Get Over a Girls Body Count

91 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You might end up getting married to someone who slept with 50+ men unaware of it and enjoy having sex with her because she told you 1,2,3,4 or 5.

You just need to use the trick where you pretend to be very open minded, curious, and non judgemental, so that she opens up to you.

And once she tells the truth you can dump her. Easy :D

48 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

You just need to use the trick where you pretend to be very open minded, curious, and non judgemental, so that she opens up to you.

And once she tells the truth you can dump her. Easy :D

You'll just be tricking yourself. No guarantee of the truth.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You'll just be tricking yourself. No guarantee of the truth.

Idk,  I think it should work pretty well. You could also do it while she is drunk / high.

56 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Princess Arabia 5 must hold some mystical significance. It is a pretty special number. It was also my favourite number when I was a kid.

For me it's 3. 3secs, 3mins, 3hrs, 3mth, 3yrs, 3 times, 3 chances.?

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

For me it's 3. 3secs, 3mins, 3hrs, 3mth, 3yrs, 3 times, 3 chances.?

Haha xD

@Princess Arabia why would a girl lie though? Why would she want to be with someone who won't accept her the way she is?

Just now, Something Funny said:

Haha xD

@Princess Arabia why would a girl lie though? Why would she want to be with someone who won't accept her the way she is?

Guys lie all the time. I guess it's rubbing off, hehe.  Stereotypes. Women get judged negatively by their amount of sex partners, while guys gets praised for it. That's why I only sleep with women, no judgement. But the hard core dykes still get jealous of men because of competition and insecurity because they have no, you know what. So there's still a problem there. So, you can't win. Men, women always a problem. Then if its 2 feminine women, we have to decide who plays the man, so it's a lose-lose situation. Thats why for me it's whoever, whatever, this way I'm prepared for anything. Of course I'm just kidding. Just feeling a bit silly.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why not 4 or 6? What's up with the #5. What makes husband material?  How many women should she consider for him, 20? This is so silly. Why isn't she spoiled after 1,2,3, or 4. Is that how you see sex with a man, as being spoiled. Why bother get married, you're only going to see her as damaged goods after you make the 6th. You might end up getting married to someone who slept with 50+ men unaware of it and enjoy having sex with her because she told you 1,2,3,4 or 5. So you see, that's just the mind playing tricks on you. 

i am not saying it . scientist are saying it. body count matter with woman. if a woman has gone thorgh more than 5 dudes , she will never last in a marriage . she will initiate divorce.

Edited by Ramanujan

46 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Guys lie all the time. I guess it's rubbing off, hehe.  Stereotypes. Women get judged negatively by their amount of sex partners, while guys gets praised for it. That's why I only sleep with women, no judgement. But the hard core dykes still get jealous of men because of competition and insecurity because they have no, you know what. So there's still a problem there. So, you can't win. Men, women always a problem. Then if its 2 feminine women, we have to decide who plays the man, so it's a lose-lose situation. Thats why for me it's whoever, whatever, this way I'm prepared for anything. Of course I'm just kidding. Just feeling a bit silly.

I feel like I didn't get half of the post. 

47 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

hard core dykes

?

47 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

because they have no, you know what

No, I don't know what xD

48 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

guys gets praised for it.

It depends on the context and the audience.

You didn't really answer my question. Would you lie about your body count to someone who you are seriously dating?

28 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

I feel like I didn't get half of the post. 

?

No, I don't know what xD

It depends on the context and the audience.

You didn't really answer my question. Would you lie about your body count to someone who you are seriously dating?

I wouldn't seriously be dating some guy whose concern was my "body count". I wouldn't seriously date guys with that type of mindset. Thats childish and immature and has no place where we would be going as a serious couple. Taking the time and initiative to get tests done to make sure we're both "clean" would be enough. Why else would he be concerned. 

It’s worth thinking about the difference between seriously harmful promiscuous behaviour and experimentation. Both can contribute to a higher body count but they mean different things.

The first is lack of impulse control which is an indicator someone won’t make a good long term partner, and the second is a display of open-mindedness and introspection which are indicators that someone would make a good long term partner.

And that applies to male or female.

The reasons behind why someone has the body count they do are more important than the actual number. Ruling someone out specifically because of the number itself is silly.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I wouldn't seriously date guys with that type of mindset.

Any quality man worth their salt and looking for something serious will be considering that in the back of their mind. Even if they don't explicitly ask and don't seem to care, if they infer that their girlfriend is/was promiscuous they will think twice about making a serious commitment to them.

It's actually the opposite of what you perceive. It's the low value guys that don't give a rats ass about their partners past. If they know the person they're hooking up with isn't modest they'll just hit it and quit it.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Any quality man worth their salt and looking for something serious will be considering that in the back of their mind. Even if they don't explicitly ask and don't seem to care, if they infer that their girlfriend is/was promiscuous they will think twice about making a serious commitment to them.

It's actually the opposite of what you perceive. It's the low value guys that don't give a rats ass about their partners past. If they know the person they're hooking up with isn't modest they'll just hit it and quit it.

You're making my point even more. If he's the type to hit it and quit it because my body count is high, he's no better than me. Actually he's worse, because it shows he was just after one thing. Having a high body count doesn't mean someone was being dishonest, it just means you have a high body count. Hitting and quitting just for the sake of getting your rocks off with some girl you don't respect and not letting her know upfront that's what you're doing, doesn't say much about that character in that respect. 

My point is, asking someone their body count before committing to them seriously shouldn't be your main concern as the answer could make someone act irrationally and be judgemental about something that could be true or not true as one can lie about certain things and cannot be proven. I'm not saying one shouldn't be concerned about one's prior sexual habits, but if your mindset is focusing on things that cannot be proven and something you may never know for sure, and you are going to put a relationship on the line because of a number someone gives you, and your own doubts and fears then what else are you going to be doubting. 

This is important: If they know before hand, then don't hook up, if it bothers you. If they ask after hooking up, no guarantee for the truth. So, it's just a waste of time for that to be asked after the fact, Someone with that mindset is smart enough, in this respect, to understand this and move on to other important concerns which he will be directly impacted by without fantasies of her past without knowing for sure. That's what I mean by mindset. Not knowing for sure and doesn't base a relationship on his ideas about her. There's a difference. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

If he's the type to hit it and quit it because my body count is high, he's no better than me. Actually he's worse

Precisely. Higher body count for women = lower (perceived) value. Males respond to that value accordingly REGARDLESS of where they are at in their own value. I would put it more truthfully but honestly the reality is too stark and brutal to share in a public conversation.

hrhrhtewgfegege

31 minutes ago, Roy said:

Precisely. Higher body count for women = lower (perceived) value. Males respond to that value accordingly REGARDLESS of where they are at in their own value. I would put it more truthfully but honestly the reality is too stark and brutal to share in a public conversation.

Why is it ok for men and not women. Thats rhetorical. Males made that standard for themselves, and that's ok because when women say broke men = lower (perceived) value, then it becomes equal, because if it's ok to judge women as lower perceived value by body count, then men need to be judged by something also, so there's a balance. But some men can't handle that, they call women shallow, gold diggers or picky when that's the case. So men are just as picky as women, just in different ways. What I would put truthfully is that most men are hypocrites when it comes to sexuality and cannot handle a highly sexual woman because of their insecurities, so they call women whores and sluts when it's OK for them to sleep around and don't see anything wrong with it because of some reasons they conjured up in their minds to justify their highly sexual nature. 

The problem with that is that women have woken up to this and now incels are born and are having a hard time getting laid because women got tired of being labelled for the same thing men are doing and worse. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Edited by Princess Arabia

1 hour ago, Roy said:

I don't agree. What makes you think that the way you see it is how every man sees it?

Personally,  the only hard boundary for me would be if a girl is a professional sex worker. 

And also, isn't kind of a compliment if she has been in a lot of other relationships but is now in love with you and wants to commit to you? She has tried different things, has a lot of experience, and still wants to be with you.

I think it is worth more than a girl who wants to be with you because she doesn't know any better and you are her first boyfriend.

What exactly bothers you about it.

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why is it ok for men and not women.

Because men and women are different, not equal, and asymmetrical.

It's not a bad thing when men do it (to a degree). Women love players and reward them for their behavior, they rarely punish them. And if they can sense their man is competent and can get a lot of women, they are attracted to that and feel special when he picks them and commits to them.

You can find videos of hundreds of women being asked, would you rather have a man with lots of sexual experience or a virgin? Guess what the answer is most of the time lol..........

Now guess what the answer is when the genders are switched xD

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

7 hours ago, Something Funny said:

What makes you think that the way you see it is how every man sees it?

Not every man, most men. And - everything I've ever learned or experienced about humans xD

7 hours ago, Something Funny said:

What exactly bothers you about it.

Nothing personally. I don't stay up at night over it. Just gives me something to consider.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy you are contradicting yourself. On the one hand you correctly said women love players with lots of choice and female competition. On the other hand you support a possessive frame by caring about bodycount.