SQAAD

Too Much Energy After Awakening

11 posts in this topic

After a prolonged period of intense misery, some type of inner surrender happened and there was a shift in my state Consciousness. Very subtle at first..

To keep it short, the last 2 weeks i have experienced the best period of my entire life so far. My experience of Reality has become so good that it's unbelievable good at times. Reality can't get any better. God doesn't mess around for sure.

I experience a strong & clean energy inside my skull but at the same time there is a calmness behind it. It's a controlled energy i would say. Nothing out of control. Not manic. Not over the board.

I find everything much more interesting and i have the most passion for life that i've ever experienced. I feel wave of emotions that i've never felt before. My intelligence has skyrocketed where it feels like i'm the character on the Limitless movie.

The only downside is that because of this energy i sleep like 3 hours per day. The insane part is that i have way more energy now than when i was sleeping 7 hours per day . 

This sleep issue has forced me to visit a psychiatrist and i managed to sleep more by taking Lorazepam & Olanzapine at night.

I don't like taking these drugs because they make me numb and stupid. I take them only when i can't take it anymore.

I don't know what to do. I guess my body will adjust to my new Reality as time passes. It's very challenging at times but extremely rewarding aswell.

Any advice from someone who has experienced something similar would be much appreciated.

Edited by SQAAD

I also struggle with the sleep issue as well. Part of it could be due to underlying emotional and psychological stuff that you’re suppressing or avoiding.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@SQAAD why take drugs to sleep more when you don’t need them for energy. Moojiji says often he needs like 2-4 hours sleep. And when he was younger would just after enlightenment he would sleep and wake up and not feel tired at all. 

Moojiji talks about having lots of energy also.

My guess is we sleep 8 hour because are mind is so active. When you are enlightened your mind is far more carm the brain has no need to sleep as much.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@ChrisZoZo

On 25/7/2023 at 9:45 PM, ChrisZoZo said:

@SQAAD why take drugs to sleep more when you don’t need them for energy. Moojiji says often he needs like 2-4 hours sleep. And when he was younger would just after enlightenment he would sleep and wake up and not feel tired at all. 

Moojiji talks about having lots of energy also.

My guess is we sleep 8 hour because are mind is so active. When you are enlightened your mind is far more carm the brain has no need to sleep as much.

I think there is some truth to that. I get 3 hours of sleep but i have triple the energy i had when i was sleeping like 7-8 hours.

Resisting to thoughts, emotions and experiences drains your energy.

I just take the drugs occasianally only.

It's super common when you take meditation far enough.

How much do you meditate?

@Emotionalmosquito

On 28/7/2023 at 7:08 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Try interacting with a beautiful woman, then we’ll see if it’s for real or not ;)

What do you mean?

@Michal__

On 28/7/2023 at 4:53 PM, Michal__ said:

It's super common when you take meditation far enough.

How much do you meditate?

I used to meditate in the past for like 4 years on & off. I became really good at it.

Nowadays i don't actively sit down to mediate but my mind is super calm at times and i notice the breathing naturally.

I think the reason i'm experiencing all of this is because of massive changes i made in my life.

On 7/25/2023 at 2:04 PM, SQAAD said:

After a prolonged period of intense misery, some type of inner surrender happened and there was a shift in my state Consciousness. Very subtle at first..

To keep it short, the last 2 weeks i have experienced the best period of my entire life so far. My experience of Reality has become so good that it's unbelievable good at times. Reality can't get any better. God doesn't mess around for sure.

I experience a strong & clean energy inside my skull but at the same time there is a calmness behind it. It's a controlled energy i would say. Nothing out of control. Not manic. Not over the board.

I find everything much more interesting and i have the most passion for life that i've ever experienced. I feel wave of emotions that i've never felt before. My intelligence has skyrocketed where it feels like i'm the character on the Limitless movie.

The only downside is that because of this energy i sleep like 3 hours per day. The insane part is that i have way more energy now than when i was sleeping 7 hours per day . 

This sleep issue has forced me to visit a psychiatrist and i managed to sleep more by taking Lorazepam & Olanzapine at night.

I don't like taking these drugs because they make me numb and stupid. I take them only when i can't take it anymore.

I don't know what to do. I guess my body will adjust to my new Reality as time passes. It's very challenging at times but extremely rewarding aswell.

Any advice from someone who has experienced something similar would be much appreciated.

I've gone 3 days without sleeping. As you go through awakenings they can cause changes in you. Don't let your bias mess you up. If you don't have to sleep as long count it as a blessing.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 7/25/2023 at 2:04 PM, SQAAD said:

I've gone 3 days without sleeping recently. As you go through awakenings they can cause changes in you. Don't let your bias mess you up. If you don't have to sleep as long count it as a blessing.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.