Bobby_2021

Tate Brothers will End up in prison(most likely). Evidence is conclusive.

287 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura

How could a man that records himself saying he exploited girls sexually for profit and took their passports, not be thrown in jail immediately? 
This is weak.

I would tell you in plane words but I would be banned if I did. 

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

DM 

@StarStruck

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Honestly I am disappointed in Romania's law system:

Like seriously make up YOUR MIND ALREADY!! Arrest Andrew Tate and actually lock him up, or set him free. I can't handle all this flip flopping from them! So disappointing.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StarStruck

Honestly I am disappointed in Romania's law system

That's why he moved there!

13 minutes ago, Consept said:

when the UK case is done does he go back to Romania to finish that trial?

Hahaha

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On Tuesday, the Romanian appeals court judge ruled that only after Romanian proceedings are complete, will the Tate brothers be extradited to the U.K. It is unclear how long that could take.

Oh he has to finish the trial in Romania first as per this report. 

https://www.npr.org/2024/03/12/1238086900/andrew-tate-arrested-romania-to-extradite-uk

https://x.com/mirceabarbu/status/1767599458479391068?s=20

So that's clear. The extradition will take place only After finishing all the proceedings in Romania. That's better.

His transgressions in the UK dates from 2012-15. Their police did nothing during that time and now they are suddenly up on their feet. For what? 

Romanian top police agency is doing their job well. And the transgressions in Romania dates 2016-22.

All this means that he would have to go back to UK if is he is acquitted from the Romanian court. Not the other way around. 

-----

Note to self:

Whenever you hear a news you first have to verify the Truth of the matter before reacting to it. 

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can only bribe the local police. He isn't rich enough to bribe the biggest agency in Romania.

You can only bribe people who are at or below your level. 

There is no way he could bribe DIICOT other than in his dreams. 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

You can only bribe the local police. He isn't rich enough to bribe the biggest agency in Romania.

I'm not saying he can bribe his way out of this. I'm saying the Romanian legal system is incompetent, as 3rd world legal systems are.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not saying he can bribe his way out of this. I'm saying the Romanian legal system is incompetent, as 3rd world legal systems are.

We already saw how competent the first world legal systems are. The UK had their chance and did nothing.

I have more trust in Romania all day any day. 

It's a blank generalization that third world system are corrupt from head to toe. These alphabet agencies are a whole different beast altogether. They are competent although slow moving. But once they get their grip on you, they won't go back till they see blood. 

------------

30 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

The UK had their chance and did nothing.

The cases are different, with different degrees of crimes and evidence.

3 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Oh he has to finish the trial in Romania first as per this report. 

https://www.npr.org/2024/03/12/1238086900/andrew-tate-arrested-romania-to-extradite-uk

https://x.com/mirceabarbu/status/1767599458479391068?s=20

So that's clear. The extradition will take place only After finishing all the proceedings in Romania. That's better.

His transgressions in the UK dates from 2012-15. Their police did nothing during that time and now they are suddenly up on their feet. For what? 

Romanian top police agency is doing their job well. And the transgressions in Romania dates 2016-22.

All this means that he would have to go back to UK if is he is acquitted from the Romanian court. Not the other way around. 

-----

Note to self:

Whenever you hear a news you first have to verify the Truth of the matter before reacting to it. 

You can only bribe people who are at or below your level. 

There is no way he could bribe DIICOT other than in his dreams. 

I could have told you this last year but I’m glad you learned your lesson. 

13 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I could have told you this last year but I’m glad you learned your lesson. 

What do you mean? His life is wrecked. He wouldn't even have to be extradited to the Uk. Don't worry. He will serve prison time in Romania itself.

And it will take time. I am not saying it will happen tomorrow or even this year. It will take time. 

@Leo Gura

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hahaha

Chill, you getting too excited. I mean the decision by the Romanian government to extradite him to the UK for additional charges.

Posted (edited)

On 13/03/2024 at 5:09 AM, Leo Gura said:

Tate's case gained significant traction on social media due to his own nasty and arrogant behavior, including mocking Romania's legal system. I am sure that Romania is taking this matter personally and that they are handling this case with with extreme care to avoid any embarrassment on the global stage. Maybe this is the reason for the prolonged duration of the court proceedings.
. Maybe this is the reason for the prolonged duration of the court proceedings.

On 13/03/2024 at 5:05 AM, Bobby_2021 said:

On Tuesday, the Romanian appeals court judge ruled that only after Romanian proceedings are complete, will the Tate brothers be extradited to the U.K. It is unclear how long that could take.

This make  much more sense.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

On 13-3-2024 at 6:41 AM, Bobby_2021 said:

What do you mean? His life is wrecked. He wouldn't even have to be extradited to the Uk. Don't worry. He will serve prison time in Romania itself.

And it will take time. I am not saying it will happen tomorrow or even this year. It will take time. 

He already won because he spread the word but you won’t understand. 

13 minutes ago, Consept said:

What word did he spread? Its not complicated what he says

The ones who were willing to hear it received it. 

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

If multiple countries are determined to get him jailed, then he clearly did not win. He will have to face the consequences of his actions. 

His life right now is the worst hell for him with the possibility that it could get worse any time. Not the life you want to live.  

I can say all this without denying the message he speaks. But what he speaks does not make him who he is. His actions tell a different tale.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I don't get why you bother following Leo's content if you're going to maintain this mindset.

Edited by LSD-Rumi