Davino

Preparing for my first Malt Trip

15 posts in this topic

I have a few questions:

1: Is it necessary to have empty stomach even when snorting?

2: Can I dose multiple times during the same trip? (I plan to go up progresively. First plugged and then if I want more to snort it)

3: What is a bit more than a testing dose? Is 5mg good to start or too little?

4: What would be the problems of taking more Malt than what you can handle? Is it too intense, the body-load, resistance, freaking out, ungroundedness, ego death..? What is the main characteristic?

5: Why is plugging much better than snorting?

6: How long do the outer signs of drug consumption last? (Pupils...)

7: Any advice for a first timer? (I have tried psychedelics but all I read is that nothing can prepare you, just surrender. I would like more elaboration please) Any advice as I plan to focus now the 5-meos in contrast with the general advice given for the other psychedelics?

1. It's safer to have an empty stomach. Puking is a risk.

2. You can, but be careful. It's a bit messy between tolerance and going deeper. 

3. 5-10mg

4. Like.. sloppy, unconscious, puking, slobbering mess. Could be dangerous. But, not like it will just kill you instantly or directly. The risk would be like forgetting to breath or passing out and choking on vomit. Maybe you scream and run around naked and get hit by a car. Idk, just be careful. Just relax and don't move. If you think you might pass out, roll on your side like you would with someone who was super drunk.

5. Personally, I snort because I got a dirty butthole hahah

6. Hmmm, Not sure on that one.

7. Clean the environment, just relax, don't walk, move or run around. I think doing it on a bed is best that way you can roll, or bug a pillow or whatever.

Just my thoughts, maybe people have more wisdom or corrections. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Your surrounding should be quiet during tripping

Also know that it is normal that the first 10 minutes are a bit nauseous and disorienting. After that you feel that you arrived at a level and you will stay there. Then it will be good

5 meo malt is a good beginner substance if you are careful with the dose. I would dose in 1,5 mg steps

Snorting is painful and distracting. You will also likely lose most of your dose.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Good luck buddy. Keep us updated. I am also gonna try the plugging. Vaping is violence.

My suggestion is, yes not eating for about 5h 

Having enough space in the room in case u start having Kriyas.

Not stressing too much about surrender, that can also be a huge block to the experience. 

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Snorting is painful and distracting. You will also likely lose most of your dose.

Lose it where?

It’s called practice ^_^

Jk, okay, I’ll try plugging but last couple times didn’t work. Butt may be broken. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Leo Gura You're just saying this for malt right? Because in one of your videos you recommended snorting 5-MeO. I'm asking cuz I literally just got HCl form of 5-MeO and I hope it won't be as bad as snorting MALT.

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

1 hour ago, EdgeGod900 said:

@Leo Gura You're just saying this for malt right? Because in one of your videos you recommended snorting 5-MeO. I'm asking cuz I literally just got HCl form of 5-MeO and I hope it won't be as bad as snorting MALT.

Of course I mean all snorting.

There's no need to snort anything.

That video is 5 years old.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I get in all up the nose, maybe spill a grain or two. I don’t find it uncomfortable. But, then again I’m no soyboy. xD

I’ll do more plugging I spose 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Leo Gura I remember you talked about a technique to snort better, something about putting your head on the ground while in the couch or something like that. I'm not a native english speaker and I just couldn't get to visualize the technique to do the snorting.

Also what about the water for plugging, has it to be distilled water or it can be regular bottled water? What is the best option?

12 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Vaping is violence.

I also don't understand when people talk about vaping it vs smoking it. How do you vape it in contrast with just puting it into a pipe and smoking it?

1 hour ago, Davino said:

I also don't understand when people talk about vaping it vs smoking it. How do you vape it in contrast with just puting it into a pipe and smoking it?

Yes vaping is just another name for smoking the freebase. Maybe vaping stands more for the electric device, like E-mesh and so on 

8 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Yes vaping is just another name for smoking the freebase. Maybe vaping stands more for the electric device, like E-mesh and so on 

Now I get it. Because I used to be into vaping some years ago and now I can see how with the E-mesh you can smoke it. I'll try it in the future 100% thank you.

Btw, I also heard someone in the forum saying that they took malt sublingually. Is that possible? If so why nobody is talking about it?

@Davino Yeah, using like a dab rig (dangerous) or an electric vaporizer of some kind. You can get 5meodmt vape cartridges which are fun.

◭"89"

Question: How long should one wait after taking 5MeO MALT to be safe driving a vehicle?

Also, I plan to use microscoops. Does the density of 5MEOMALT vary much? (Making its milligram weight vary per batch.) 

I plan to use one level scoop of the small end of the Yellow Scoop. (I don't plan on scooping the whole batch to weigh it on the scale to calibrate the scoops.)

Thoughts?

Back end.jpg

Edited by ZenSwift

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.