Julian gabriel

actualized.org is boring now

27 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, Dryas said:

Knowing the highest insights might not even be what’s personally best for you anyway (?)

@Dryas Why wouldn't it be and how do I know that this is the case? Can you please give me an example? 

@AndylizedAAY The “highest” insights are relative based on your own personal experiences and biases, right? 

For example, finding out what the latest news on Kim Kardashian might be of highest importance to somebody, whereas it means absolutely nothing to me.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Personally, I'm liking Leo's more practical, down-to-earth stuff lately.

If I'm being personally honest, I got tired of the advanced spiritual content after a certain point because it felt like the lessons were repeating themselves a little too much.

Being told "You Are God" and "All is Love" was life-transforming and awe-inspiring.
But then it felt like most of the videos were just different ways to point at the same thing.

The new practical stuff has been much more helpful directly in my daily life lately.

Edited by Extreme Z7

1 hour ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@Dryas Why wouldn't it be and how do I know that this is the case? Can you please give me an example? 

For example a mentally unstable person learning about God or awakening - that wouldn’t be so great for him probably. That’s a bit of an extreme example but you can imagine cases where it’s subtler. 

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There's only so much profoundity to be had. I can't just keep pulling endless profundity out of my ass. There's only so much worth saying about certain topics until they are exhausted.

The very cutting edge dangerous stuff I will put in the course. But even there, there's not endless amounts of it.

I still have many topics to cover but it's gonna mostly be non-spiritual topics.

Leo will you ever run out of topics to talk about? 

13 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

The new practical stuff has been much more helpful directly in my daily life lately.

Yep, you can find God there 2.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just participate. When you solve other people's problems, your own become more approachable. If you are only watching the game and not playing in the game of course you are going to get bored. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches.