Princess Arabia

Leo's Latest Blog Post

13 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura could you briefly explain this part of your latest blog post. Quote "God is not some kind of special object. God is the SUM TOTAL of all final objects. The sum total of all finite objects is not the same kind of thing as any one of those final objects".

The SUM TOTAL part is what got me confused. Isn't saying sum total the same as saying something is finite. If you put a bunch of birds in a box, isn't the box an object, which in turn be classified as a finite object? Saying that God is the sum total of all finite objects, to me, is saying that God is limited to a totality which is quantifiable and is limited to only what is held within it including it being what the objects are held within. Not sure if I'm saying this correctly, but what I'm asking is, for something to be a "sum total" doesn't that thing require for it to be measurable. Please explain. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

My description was a bit confusing.

But the sum total of all finite objects is NOT a finite object, it's an infinite object.

The sum total of all finite numbers is infinity, and infinity behaves in a very different way than any finite number.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

My description was a bit confusing.

But the sum total of all finite objects is NOT a finite object, it's an infinite object.

The sum total of all finite numbers is infinity, and infinity behaves in a very different way than any finite number.

The whole blog post was very interesting to read and explained perfectly except for how I interpreted the above. I was misinterpreting what the term "sum total" meant. I guess sometimes it's difficult to use language to explain Infinity as language itself is limited. But the blog post was very enlightening and helped me to understand the essence of how science operates and it's limitations which you have already outlined in some of your YT videos. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

So @Leo Gura as per self confidence it essential to believe that I can change the situation for better ?

1 hour ago, Rishabh R said:

So @Leo Gura as per self confidence it essential to believe that I can change the situation for better ?

Why would you believe anything else?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Read the entry about the table fork. That was very good

Why do you keep calling scientists rats? @Leo Gura

Why do you keep talking down to your children?

I once watched a video by a wise man who talked about the ultimate marks of a True Master.  Here is the video: He talks about it around the 1 h: 39-minute mark. 

Isn't he wise? :) 

1 hour ago, JosephKnecht said:

Why do you keep calling scientists rats? @Leo Gura

Why do you keep talking down to your children?

I once watched a video by a wise man who talked about the ultimate marks of a True Master.  Here is the video: He talks about it around the 1 h: 39-minute mark. 

Isn't he wise? :) 

He's screening his audience so only the most gullible will remain.

Same as a Nigerian emails that have broken English, any sufficiently smart person will see the errors and ignore them, but the ones that respond have certain other predispositions that make them much easier to extort money from.

30 minutes ago, josemar said:

And yet here you are, my gullible friend.

Waiting patiently to take a first glimpse at the Ox. :D 

18 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

And yet here you are, my gullible friend.

Waiting patiently to take a first glimpse at the Ox. :D 

This is my shadow work 

20 hours ago, josemar said:

This is my shadow work 

21 hours ago, josemar said:

Same as a Nigerian emails that have broken English, any sufficiently smart person will see the errors and ignore them, but the ones that respond have certain other predispositions that make them much easier to extort money from.

But this is different we have proof right? His predictions came always true, right?