Jowblob

[Caution] Scariest posts Razard86 ever made.

13 posts in this topic

Be careful reading this, you're on your own.

Specially the 1st and 3d post is haunting.

I took high dose mdma to increase my consciousness which was similar like other psychdelics like lsd, even though they said mdma isn't a psychedelic it was 100% simillar to psychedelics and had 1 purpose to increase consciousness.

When i broke through i had less filter on my ego which caused me to be able to be free from suffering for a while. No energy output/feeling while walking, no need for water/food. Saw how others were a construct of my own consciousness and how they just acted like in a movie and so on and it's like there was nobody but me.

Anyway i accidently stumbled on his posts 2 days after my trip, and i saw a lot of truth in these posts and went almost insane. (it will probably won't make you insane unless you're at this level of awakening)

scary.png

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Lol and this is why I realize Spirituality is the most dangerous pursuit/practice. It probably needs a more formalized/structured approach to it. Because when you wing it, it can have some pretty crazy results.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

25 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Lol and this is why I realize Spirituality is the most dangerous pursuit/practice. It probably needs a more formalized/structured approach to it. Because when you wing it, it can have some pretty crazy results.

Kind of the reason religion exists. But if you wing it, it can have some pretty crazy, destructive and violent results as well, only collectively.

We may be imagining ourselves in a shared subconscious dream, where relative and absolute intersect together. Why would one's avatar be the only real avatar, unless from surface-level symbolism indirection, when conflicting with observations that my perspective is absolutely real, and so seems claimed by yours. This argument may be exploited in self-deception, but complexity deserves to be acknowledged.

Edited by nuwu

2 hours ago, nuwu said:

We may be imagining ourselves in a shared subconscious dream, where relative and absolute intersect together. Why would one's avatar be the only real avatar, unless from surface-level symbolism indirection, when conflicting with observations that my perspective is absolutely real, and so seems claimed by yours. This argument may be exploited in self-deception, but complexity deserves to be acknowledged.

When you are ignored by others and experience the emotion of loneliness, when you are abused and left half-alive, then you will understand why you would ever think that your perspective is the only true perspective. When you block your ability to perceive the perspectives of others, only your perspective will feel real/valid.

It's the whole point of the Tree of Knowledge of Good/Evil. Everyone from their perspective is doing good surrounded by those who resist them from their perspective with evil.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 I "has" been missing you. Make some posts man. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

@nuwu i think right outside your forehead or third eye is a beam of light being shone into your mind. Its a copy of your reality and then your spirit gets to decipher what is happening in the light. Could others exist? Yes but you will never be able to know because its all coming from God. Basically God gives you a platform or dream and your mind gets to make sense of what's happening in the light and God will cater to you. If you see it as negative God can make it negative if you see it as positive God will react accordingly. 

Ultimately whatever you see God as isn't god.

Is it solipsism yes is it not solipsim yes.

How can it be both, thats god

Edited by Hojo

@Razard86 I’m not sure if I’m misunderstanding, or if this relates to memories of yours, but I understand and empathize, genuinely.

@Razard86 @Hojo It depends on definition of 'others'. If we are discussing conscious agents outside our own consciousness, then they probably don't exist, aside possibly some meta-weirdness like 'Infinity of Gods' or something. Even then, we may be only capable of acknowledging the existence of a thing by directly becoming conscious of it, conflicting with the concept of external existence. In the context of this reality, 'others' may be conscious in a field of shared subconscious each perspective isn't aware of. Awakening seems related to unveiling reality's subconscious creation entirely, raising awareness to such a degree parts and whole are unified. Then Leo hasn't clearly explained what other meta or alien states of consciousness may be, or how does the whole becomes parts, how many times it can do that, if it has any control over this process, or why would it even do that.

Edited by nuwu

5 hours ago, nuwu said:

@Razard86 I’m not sure if I’m misunderstanding, or if this relates to memories of yours, but I understand and empathize, genuinely.

@Razard86 @Hojo It depends on definition of 'others'. If we are discussing conscious agents outside our own consciousness, then they probably don't exist, aside possibly some meta-weirdness like 'Infinity of Gods' or something. Even then, we may be only capable of acknowledging the existence of a thing by directly becoming conscious of it, conflicting with the concept of external existence. In the context of this reality, 'others' may be conscious in a field of shared subconscious each perspective isn't aware of. Awakening seems related to unveiling reality's subconscious creation entirely, raising awareness to such a degree parts and whole are unified. Then Leo hasn't clearly explained what other meta or alien states of consciousness may be, or how does the whole becomes parts, how many times it can do that, if it has any control over this process, or why would it even do that.

1. God has no limit, so other and individual are ONE. This means that we are both individual and NOT individual at the same time. It's a paradox but I became directly conscious that I am both the only thing that has ever existed, and also an individual that has lived for the first time. 

The teachings of absolute solipsism are just geared for you to find/awaken to the aspect of reality where you alone are God. My recent journey awoke me to the aspect of my individuality on a deeper more divine level. 

On 7/31/2023 at 8:00 AM, Buck Edwards said:

@Razard86 I "has" been missing you. Make some posts man. 

You know how much flack I was getting for my posts? Also my recent awakenings humbled me. That fiery insight driven version of me has cooled off. It's sad because I got some crazy cool insights which would have been a blast to share, but I've since thrown them away after certain awakenings basically destroyed all models. 

On 7/31/2023 at 3:04 AM, Razard86 said:

If you think I'd believe for a second that God is ever really in any "danger" you must be outta ya damn mind xD

Edited by tuku747

@tuku747  I'll say this...talk is cheap. Anybody can claim this, but have you personally tested this to its ultimate limits? Have you been homeless? Have you been put in positions that pushed your survival to its breaking point? How far have you travelled with Death as a companion? 

On 8/2/2023 at 3:41 AM, tuku747 said:

If you think I'd believe for a second that God is ever really in any "danger" you must be outta ya damn mind xD

On 8/2/2023 at 3:41 AM, tuku747 said:

12 hours ago, Razard86 said:

@tuku747  I'll say this...talk is cheap. Anybody can claim this, but have you personally tested this to its ultimate limits? Have you been homeless? Have you been put in positions that pushed your survival to its breaking point? How far have you travelled with Death as a companion? 

God never in any real danger because God is dreaming. Yes, I've had nightmares before but I ALWAYS wake up afterwards and realize that it was just a dream. In Life, there's literally nothing to lose. In a sense, we're already dead.

Edited by tuku747

Its not scary because your NOT alone, you have other imaginary egos running around just like you. Your(ego relative) imaginary and your (god absolute) imaging all the other egos. The ego is in a imaginary land with all the other egos, its great fun!

So why are people scared, its when they think Absolute Oneness is there ego and think "im alone", that scares the shit out of the ego. But thats false the ego is not alone... because the ego is relative not absolute.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?