augisltucia

Why am I so desperate?

10 posts in this topic

I am 19 years old. I keep experiencing dissapointment every time I go out with my friend. We go drink a couple of beers, etc.. Every time I return home I feel very negative, dissapointed with the evening out, because I didn’t talk to some girls. I am capable of doing it, but I feel like I need to be extra stimulated every night out to feel like it was a success. The biggest stimulation I get is from talking to women, feeling desired. I don’t know what to do with this thing. I need some mindset switch help. Any ideas?

C’mon dude. Just do it.  I just turned 20 myself let me tell u the fact you’re on this forum lowkey suggests you’re above most guys, especially our age lol   . So if they can talk to girls so can you 

sometimes I’ll go to a bar or club because some friend or relative wants to so I just follow along and despite my desperate attempts at being as open minded and optimistic as possible I cannot help but be underwhelmed each time. Just like you 

I’m not there for guys I’m there to hang w friend but I’m still open and chit chatty if someone comes to us but whenever some guys starts to hit on me they’re always wack or maybe funny at most not to be rude or anything . And still if it’s just friendly company it’s still underwhelming and I’m drained after every night out 

if I was out and some “actualized “ dude started to talk to me I’d probably be filled with pure bliss in my soul so please don’t hold back 

Edited by Sugarcoat

4 hours ago, augisltucia said:

I am 19 years old. I keep experiencing dissapointment every time I go out with my friend. We go drink a couple of beers, etc.. Every time I return home I feel very negative, dissapointed with the evening out, because I didn’t talk to some girls. I am capable of doing it, but I feel like I need to be extra stimulated every night out to feel like it was a success. The biggest stimulation I get is from talking to women, feeling desired. I don’t know what to do with this thing. I need some mindset switch help. Any ideas?

Go to places women are at. Resist investing energy in women you don't even know.

• Feminist 

22 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

@Sugarcoat The more conscious you become the less vagina you will get, unless you run a cult.

I guess it depends what you do w that “consciousness “

Just now, Sugarcoat said:

I guess it depends what you do w that “consciousness “

Your quality of being is alien to that of a normie. You stand out even while blending in. 

• Feminist 

5 minutes ago, MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI said:

Your quality of being is alien to that of a normie. You stand out even while blending in. 

wow I love that description that’s my experience a lot of the time 

@augisltucia Because you dont have game,you expect enviroment and girls to give you good time instead of you being a good time and they leech of that...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

When you are able to go out and have a good time regardless of what occurs or who you talk to, you'll have an easier time attracting women to you. Positive energy is attractive on everyone.