RedLine

The Julian and Owen solution to social conditioning is just screaming?

29 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You need to reprogram your mind with positive beliefs about yourself and rewire your mind to be humorous and playful. You need to remove all negative limiting beliefs about yourself, such as that you are not attractive.

Visualization is great for that.

Do you have a video on that or know any resources/books/people that may be of help with this idea of reprogramming ones deeply-rooted negative beliefs, Leo?

That's what my course will cover.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura The problem with that is that beliefs doesn't seem to just be that easily removed, they are based on the prior experiences. So is the source of that wisdom to realize that every moment is new and fresh? 

I mean, if for example I lose a hand in past that makes me feel insecure, or where bullied at school, for less extreme example, what would the process would look like? 

Fundamentally, how can we re-imagine ourselves without massive experiencial change? How can I think of myself as humurous if all the prior experiences told me that I am not, without massive humor experience?

I guess you need both, visializations and experience. But I think just the experience will beat visualizing, if one has to choose one over the other.

Limiting beliefs can be removed through hypnosis or self-hypnosis in the form of subliminals, daily affirmations or mantras. You can do self-hypnosis by putting in headphones while you sleep and listening to recordings of either yourself talking or recordings of other voices. There are plenty of videos on YT that you can use and, depending on the quality of the subliminal, can be very effective in reprogramming the subconscious mind. The trick is you have to do it for at least 90days straight to see lasting results. The best times to use subliminals are in the morning right after waking up and at night before going to bed because the brain is more susceptible to changes at those times .I believe they're called Alpha and Delta states respectively. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

@Leo Gura Looking forward to it! I assume you're referring to the mind course. :)

Edited by Spiritedness

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's what my course will cover.

I thought your new course would be on alien consciousness ?

@Leo Gura Will there be a course focused on spirituality and your recent awakenings & how to get there and another course on reprogramming the mind and inner-game?

1 hour ago, Spiritedness said:

@Leo Gura Will there be a course focused on spirituality and your recent awakenings & how to get there and another course on reprogramming the mind and inner-game?

Yes

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 7/9/2023 at 11:48 AM, bazera said:

I guess you need both, visializations and experience. But I think just the experience will beat visualizing, if one has to choose one over the other.

You only need one thing: to change your habits/behavioral patterns to something that doesn't make you anxious.

People are like "anxiety is because you had trauma when you were younger..." -- NO.

That's being kept in place by a vicious cycle of bad habits.  You eliminate the bad habits/adopt good habits and the trauma doesn't matter.

You don't need to directly address the issue with hokey shit like challenges and desensitization.  Those are superficial -- they don't get to the root cause of why anxiety arises.  The root cause is often unrelated to the social aspect itself.  It may be something entirely unrelated, like you don't know how to cook, e.g. and unconsciously that makes you feel helpless.