Vrubel

Extreme life purpose: getting bit by venomous snakes

9 posts in this topic

Example of extreme personality, life purpose, and masculinity fulfilling a noble service to society.

There is something about snakes that makes them very spiritual creatures. It is said that their venom contains substances that make creatures like rats accept death when envenomated. How do we know that? Guys like him. This is science at it its purest. 

19 hours ago, Vrubel said:

something about snakes that makes them very spiritual creatures.

Lol

Almost as spiritual as Buddhist rats.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Snakes are such cool animals. It's interesting that snakes are mentioned in almost every human myth.

In Christianity, snakes symbolize deliverance and deception, but from a Taoist perspective, they symbolize wisdom.

It's not a coincidence that in Adam and Eve's story, the snake was the one to seduce them into eating the forbidden fruit. Despite their fundamentalist God's prohibition, the snake wanted to push them to discover the truth and be in tune with nature, while "their God" simply wanted to control them and make them his puppets.

The seemingly punishments that their God "gave" them are not punishments given by their God because they did something wrong, as portrayed in the Bible. Instead, they are gifts that Eve and Adam received thanks to the snake.

Why gifts? Because they finally could reproduce themselves (enjoy the pleasure of sex and have kids) and be wise enough to work and feed themselves, instead of being fools for the rest of their lives and dependent on their "God's" mercy in heaven, living in constant fear from him.

Let Love In

@Leo Gura

Why can't you accept that people have different passions and find beauty and depth in different things?

E871673B-AD29-4D98-B340-2DAD28B72D23.jpeg

Edited by Vrubel

@Lila9 Snakes are very symbolic archetypal creatures and represent deep desires and feelings from our subconscious. I often see snakes in dreams.

@Vrubel Sadhguru says Snakes has a certain 'radar' that makes them go to those places where there are beings vibrating in very peaceful/calm states of consciousness.

He says is common for Yogis that get into Samadhi states, that many cobras appear in front of the person. Like the snake is attracted to high consciousness states.

When I was in the Amazon, I was walking in the jungle alone, and there was this huge green snake lying in the path.  It moved towards me and started to lift its head and body for a strike.  I turned around and ran.  The snake moved so fast that I knew if it wanted to go after me I wouldn’t be able to outrun it.  It made me realize how insanely quick a snake can be.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.