Someone here

A little bit about me (NOT leo)

96 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Someone here You've realized that attachments are the source of your suffering. That's good, it opens the door for dissolving them.

I can't speak for Leo, but to me doing the work means proving the sincerity of your insights. If they're just swimming around in your head, they aren't doing you any good. You have to actually integrate them.

Pick an attachment in your life, and focus on truly letting it go. Not just conceptually, but directly. Put it to the test, and experientially prove that it's based on a lie.

For example, you mentioned struggling with anxiety. Identify a situation that triggers anxiety for you. It could be something simple, like feeling the compulsion to check the lock on your door. Decide that the next time you feel this compulsion, instead of giving into it, you will notice it and let it go.

It seems simple, but can be extremely difficult in practice, if it is a deep compulsion. Put your compulsion on trial. Instead of checking the lock on your door, turn around and walk away. After some time has passed, you will realize that your mind has moved on to something else, and you are still completely safe. The dire warnings of what would happen if you ignore the compulsion are proven to be based on a lie. Eventually you realize this so deeply that the compulsion entirely dissolves.

It's a small victory, but can be a tremendous relief. You begin to see the pattern of how desires and fears have driven your behavior all of your life. It could be a minor attachment like the compulsion to lock your door, or a major attachment like depending on your partner to make you feel loved.

Keep going. The victories in battling your attachments accumulate, until eventually the entire dam breaks. It takes absolute sincerity to get there, but you will. When you deeply understand that desires and fears always lead to suffering, you will finally have the strength to surrender them, and realize yourself.

That's a way, another way are the psychedelics. Look, the point is not that psychedelics show you things that you then add on your hard drive, that's the wrong way to use them, it's that they teach you to release the control. If you do 5 meo, you give up control to an impossible point, since you stop being the energetic pattern that defines you as a human. your body disappears, the entire energy pattern that you are, with all its intricate structures, is completely flattened, there are only beams of energy to infinity, and what you are is an infinite hole from existence flows. The insights you bring from this may be interesting, but what is truly helpful is educating yourself to fully let go. You would need to be a born mystic who also meditated for decades to achieve this. If you do it a lot, little by little you can let go sober. For most people, it makes possible the otherwise impossible. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Someone here jail for 1 or 2 acid inside a book? The thing is, if you want something, you get it. in goa people do raves and take drugs like in europe. but sorry for questioning you, I did it as a reaction to your answer, it's your life, I hope you will do the best, advancing in maturity, freedom and happiness

23 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Someone here You've realized that attachments are the source of your suffering. That's good, it opens the door for dissolving them.

I can't speak for Leo, but to me doing the work means proving the sincerity of your insights. If they're just swimming around in your head, they aren't doing you any good. You have to actually integrate them.

Pick an attachment in your life, and focus on truly letting it go. Not just conceptually, but directly. Put it to the test, and experientially prove that it's based on a lie.

For example, you mentioned struggling with anxiety. Identify a situation that triggers anxiety for you. It could be something simple, like feeling the compulsion to check the lock on your door. Decide that the next time you feel this compulsion, instead of giving into it, you will notice it and let it go.

It seems simple, but can be extremely difficult in practice, if it is a deep compulsion. Put your compulsion on trial. Instead of checking the lock on your door, turn around and walk away. After some time has passed, you will realize that your mind has moved on to something else, and you are still completely safe. The dire warnings of what would happen if you ignore the compulsion are proven to be based on a lie. Eventually you realize this so deeply that the compulsion entirely dissolves.

It's a small victory, but can be a tremendous relief. You begin to see the pattern of how desires and fears have driven your behavior all of your life. It could be a minor attachment like the compulsion to lock your door, or a major attachment like depending on your partner to make you feel loved.

Keep going. The victories in battling your attachments accumulate, until eventually the entire dam breaks. It takes absolute sincerity to get there, but you will. When you deeply understand that desires and fears always lead to suffering, you will finally have the strength to surrender them, and realize yourself.

Thank you for this great perspective. I sincerely appreciate you ?. 

I think fear and attachments are both termed to be disturbing the inner peace of mind . however both are very natural and common to happen to any individual living in this world.
I think that the solutionis neutrality and detachment as the two tools to counter these fears and attachment 
neutrality : dont be overexcited when happy and dont be too depressed while sad. take middle path and be neutral towards unsettling things. remember it will pass away.
Detachment : Be an observer to the things happening to you. Imagine you are coming out from your body and observing the situation from above. This will detach me from the situation and I'm already researching this stuff and it's a work in progress. 

Much love Moksha ❤ 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Bro just stop. You’re just rambling on and on about the same thing. Baseless post after baseless post, and usually things that have been said by others 1000 times. 

You’re as enlightened now as you were when you claimed to have awoken to solipsism intellectually…
IMG_8222.jpeg

Edited by Sincerity

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Look, the point is not that psychedelics show you things that you then add on your hard drive, that's the wrong way to use them, it's that they teach you to release the control.

If they teach you to release the need for control, as I believe they can, psychedelics may be useful. The danger is the temptation of psychedelics becoming an end unto themselves. As with any instruction, the method is only useful to the extent that its insights are integrated, and the method itself is released. When you are able to walk away from psychedelics entirely, without looking back, you will know that you are free.

You don't have to be a born mystic or take psychedelics to realize truth. The absolute carves a unique path to itself through each form. The path is less important than the sincerity of the person taking it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

53 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I think fear and attachments are both termed to be disturbing the inner peace of mind . however both are very natural and common to happen to any individual living in this world.
I think that the solutionis neutrality and detachment as the two tools to counter these fears and attachment

Your insights are spot on. The more deeply you realize the treachery of desires and fears, the easier it will be to remain neutral and detached. And the more neutral and detached you are, the easier it will be to ignore the rantings of the egoic mind. It's like a spiritual centrifuge, casting thoughts away from the center, until eventually only spaciousness remains.

Keep going, the truth will set you free?

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

16 hours ago, Someone here said:

I no longer believe in any thing .no belief systems whatsoever. Not even direct experience. Nothing at all. Total and complete not knowing and childlike wonder  . I see all worldviews including nonduality and solipsism as just mental noise . I'm completely free from the shackles of the conceptual mind .I see that nothing I think or deduce has nothing to do with TRUTH. 

What is your process to make life go right, by your estimation?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

General reminder: the usage of slurs (racist / homophobic / sexist, etc.) will not be tolerated on the forum. Same goes for namecalling. Please report any such incidents. And other actions breaking the guidelines too, of course.

Edited by Sincerity

13 hours ago, Ajax said:

What is your process to make life go right, by your estimation?

I don't understand your question. 

-Osho

12 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Same goes for namecalling. Please report any such incidents.

I'd like to report a guy by the name of Leo Gura.

Dude should have been kicked off the forum AGES ago, lol.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I'd like to report a guy by the name of Leo Gura.

Dude should have been kicked off the forum AGES ago, lol.

All I can say is I think it's a shame. Such posts don't give a good example unfortunately.

Edited by Sincerity

@Someone here 

17 hours ago, Ajax said:

I no longer believe in any thing .no belief systems whatsoever. Not even direct experience. Nothing at all. Total and complete not knowing and childlike wonder  . I see all worldviews including nonduality and solipsism as just mental noise . I'm completely free from the shackles of the conceptual mind .I see that nothing I think or deduce has nothing to do with TRUTH. 

How has this statement been improving your life? How has it been increasing your understanding? How is it making you feel better? How is it helping you get where you want to go in life? How is it making you happy? How is it increasing your abilities? How is it solving your personal problems? How is it increasing abundance? How is it making your life better?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

36 minutes ago, Ajax said:

@Someone here 

How has this statement been improving your life? How has it been increasing your understanding? How is it making you feel better? How is it helping you get where you want to go in life? How is it making you happy? How is it increasing your abilities? How is it solving your personal problems? How is it increasing abundance? How is it making your life better?

Good questions .thanks for asking 

You see..After enlightenment you find out that who you really are is immortal. This gives lasting peace. So I sleep better at night knowing that I might never wake up again but I'm no longer identifying with the body or mind..therefore I could exist as pure formlessness forever. 

there is nothing left to do . you already know who you are. You learn to live as a human being again. You integrate enlightenment into your daily life. You don't avoid life.. on the contrary you get everything out of life. You are now integrating all the pain you have been hiding from yourself. You share your love with humanity.

-Osho

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Good questions .thanks for asking 

You see..After enlightenment you find out that who you really are is immortal. This gives lasting peace. So I sleep better at night knowing that I might never wake up again but I'm no longer identifying with the body or mind..therefore I could exist as pure formlessness forever. 

there is nothing left to do . you already know who you are. You learn to live as a human being again. You integrate enlightenment into your daily life. You don't avoid life.. on the contrary you get everything out of life. You are now integrating all the pain you have been hiding from yourself. You share your love with humanity.

Great, now how are you balancing this with self-actualization? Do you feel totally in love with reality? Are you in total love with your environment? I mean honestly? I mean the material world you live in. The cars, girlfriends, your personality, your enemies. Your job, your freedom, your slavery?

Edited by Ajax

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

The screaming and name calling is a way to shake them up, you should intuit that he's not speaking from anger or ego in general.

While that may be true, I think it teaches others screaming and name calling. That's my point.

1 minute ago, Ajax said:

Great, now how are you balancing this with self-actualization? Do you feel totally in love with reality? Are you in total love with your environment? I mean honestly? I mean the material world you live in. The cars, girlfriends, your personality, your enemies. Your job, your freedom, your slavery?

I'm not doing so good at college. I want to change from studying business and marketing to studying philosophy because that's what I'm passionate about. 

I love reality ..yes ..but that doesn't mean I don't feel pain if I put my hand on a hot stove . There is pain. There is physical suffering. But there is no conceptual framework that I try to box the universe to fit in.

I love all human beings .because I'm conscious that everyone is me .

I can't make water run down hill any faster. There are many things about the world that I can't change. But Since I can see those things clearly now..much of my day includes simply recognizing things as they are.

I'm not fighting anything anymore. And that to me is more enough than enough. 

So there is some obstacles in my practical life ..but I don't see them as something that is not ought to happen .everything happens for a reason. 

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

While that may be true, I think it teaches others screaming and name calling. That's my point.

Agreed, lead by example and set the tone for the forum that you expect others to follow.

To @Water by the River's credit, he chose not to take offense and responded graciously.

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm not doing so good at college. I want to change from studying business and marketing to studying philosophy because that's what I'm passionate about. 

Do you realize that it is practically impossible to make money or distribute philosophy without business and marketing? Other than being a wage slave professor, I mean.

Otherwise, great. Keep up the good work. There is still much to explore but it seems like you are on the right track.Kudos

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

I think you guys completely miss his point. The screaming and name calling is a way to shake them up, you should intuit that he's not speaking from anger or ego in general. You get offended? That's your game.

Yup, this is exactly the kind of apologetic mental gymnastics that gives places like this one the reputation of being a cult. "Don't question the beloved leader, for His divine ass is infinitely more wise than us and therefore doesn't have to follow the rules that He in his superhuman wisdom demands the rest of us to follow. Blessed be His hallow name!"

How about I start screaming insults at you in the name of "shaking you up"? Not to brag, but I for one have zero ego, so if you feel offended, then that is your problem... you fucking idiot. ?❤️?

God, I love this place. LOL

Why so serious?