Javfly33

This is why holding Any Conclusion about Reality is inevitably FALSE

58 posts in this topic

Yep. Yep. Yep. Just remember. If your human life is trash, you are not playing very well. The mega game is to realize that you are perfect, so you are not taking the best route. Don't blame your parents, your relationships, other people, your shitty job... It was all you. All you.  If life does not seem like a game to you, the rules you play by are not getting you very far in your ultimate realization.  So change your game. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

@Ajax  I kinda feel like calling peoples reactions to situations blaming is a gas lighting

'My mother did a to me so i did b'

'Stop blaming people !'

They are not blaming they are just stating what happened

I imagine jowblo knows exactly why everything happened to him and accepts that but it dosent mean it didnt happen.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo  What is gaslighting? What is the definition of gaslighting.

I don't know what this gaslighting is.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

changing peoples words or feelings around and turning it on them.

I have heard this countless times that when people tell a story about childhood people will say you need to stop blaming others and move on.

Little do they know the person might or probably has moved on and is not blaming anyone but stating a fact of life.

To an unconscious person this would make them feel like shit for simply stating something that happened.

And the only reason they do it is because they look at their life and secretly judge them that they should be doing better when god has them exactly where he wants them.

Im not saying you are doing it on purpose tho

this is the google definition

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which the abuser attempts to sow self-doubt and confusion in their victim's mind. Typically, gaslighters are seeking to gain power and control over the other person, by distorting reality and forcing them to question their own judgment and intuition.

also I think joblow said that in another thread so im getting confused.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo 

Ok I was specifically saying that if you are not happy or in a bad situation, it is nonsensical to blame someone for what is going on now in your life. It has nothing to do with changing feelings or turning it on them. I am stating the importance of playing your own game. Changing feelings have nothing to do with that all. If you do that you are not playing your own game, you are playing his game to. This "gaslighting" has nothing to do it at all. 

Now, that being said... I see what you are saying. If someone opens a communication with someone about a traumatic event, it is not right to make them feel wrong. I get that. If they are doing that, they are trying to tell that person that the only way you can move forward is not live in the past. That is the problem, if some memories or your life is stuck in the past. It is harder to understand and move forward in the future. So, blaming someone will not help you grow, spiritually. Now they have a shitty way of saying that. I would try to avoid that, and If I did that, I apologize for any harm I may have caused. it wasn't intentional. But saying the Truth might crack some eggs.  Unconscious or not you don't have to be hurt.  I must state the Truth as best as I am able at the moment.

I do get, what you are saying. That they are just telling a story.  But they don't have to feel bad, that is playing someone else's game responding to other people. But their emotions are theirs, they have total control of them. They don't have to feel sad or happy. If you "have" to do something you are not playing your game. You are not spiritually developed enough.

See playing your game! 

Edited by Ajax

@Ajax Yes i see joblow didnt even comment and i thought you were talking to him but it was in another thread so i gaslight you xD

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo  Well, thank you. It can be pretty fun to be gaslit! Thanks for playing with me.

3 hours ago, Ajax said:

@Hojo  What is gaslighting? What is the definition of gaslighting.

I don't know what this gaslighting is.

This video is outdated, but whatever ;) 
Enjoy!

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

@Yimpa ?

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth. The named is the mother of ten thousand things. - Tao Te Ching

The paths can be pointed to with concepts, and the Tao can also be pointed to (mostly via negative). But not more than pointing. At the end, one has to become the Tao. The caterpillar has to die for the butterfly to reveal itself.

Or instead, one can go exploring the "ten thousand things", never realizing the Tao (and being It).

The discussion we are having here is millenia old. Just one example of many: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huineng

They have been resolved in all traditions (Buddhism, Christian Mysticism, Jewish Mysticism, Vedante, Yoga, all of them...), always in the same way. 

Selling Water by the River

PS: By the way, yours truly still writes long points full of technical pointers. So on this side here there is for sure no aversion to logic, concepts, thinking (on a Relative Truth level) and long technical texts. But at a certain point, shortly before the final deep realization (caterpillar -> butterfly), at the right state and view, all (!) of that pointing and all views (and any identity still left) have to stop for the Absolute to reveal itself, by itself, for itself. The Absolute Truth. 

And maybe that has not happened with certain people claiming something different than what all (!) wisdom traditions have claimed before.

None of this can be proven until Enlightenment. Neither to these certain people, nor to anybody else. So all that remains for the seeker to choose its path is the little voice in the heart. And the energy and emotions that the proponents of the different perspectives radiate. Bon voyage!

8 hours ago, JTL said:

@Leo Gura are thoughts also truth then, when it is a part of your direct experience? 

When it comes to symbolic content you must distinguish between 1st order vs 2nd order truth.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When it comes to symbolic content you must distinguish between 1st order vs 2nd order truth.

Have you ever noticed how symbolic LSD trips are? I find that very interesting and very odd... That the mind is able to present cryptic clues which I consciously cannot actually understand or have to decipher.

Rarely on DMT trips also. But LSD is major on symbolism and abstract thought.

4 hours ago, Water by the River said:

PS: By the way, yours truly still writes long points full of technical pointers. So on this side here there is for sure no aversion to logic, concepts, thinking (on a Relative Truth level) and long technical texts. But at a certain point, shortly before the final deep realization (caterpillar -> butterfly), at the right state and view, all (!) of that pointing and all views (and any identity still left) have to stop for the Absolute to reveal itself, by itself, for itself. The Absolute Truth. 

And maybe that has not happened with certain people claiming something different than what all (!) wisdom traditions have claimed before.

None of this can be proven until Enlightenment. Neither to these certain people, nor to anybody else. So all that remains for the seeker to choose its path is the little voice in the heart. And the energy and emotions that the proponents of the different perspectives radiate. Bon voyage!

Hahaha you get it. That was beautiful, Thank you.

My aversion to concepts is a practical one. pure and simple.

How the hell can you communicate if everybody has a different concept of the same word?

That just invites confusion and argument.

If you don't explain your concept well enough, that's confusing.

If you take too long to explain the concept, you are wasting every one's time. Stop blocking traffic.

If you explain concepts with more concepts. Well then you are making clear water ugly and muddy.

Let's make things purely simple and beautiful. That is what I want to see.

Everybody must walk the the path on their own. Let's not confuse the living shit out of fellow travelers who visit us...

Edited by Ajax

4 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Have you ever noticed how symbolic LSD trips are? I find that very interesting and very odd... That the mind is able to present cryptic clues which I consciously cannot actually understand or have to decipher.

Rarely on DMT trips also. But LSD is major on symbolism and abstract thought.

That sounds like in between 1st and 2nd order truth.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

3 hours ago, Ajax said:

How the hell can you communicate if everybody has a different concept of the same word?

Conscious Communication (CC for short… don’t confuse it for closed captioning, although that can also be considered CC too!).

Stay tuned, as that’s probably Leo’s next video!

3 hours ago, Ajax said:

If you explain concepts with more concepts. Well then you are making clear water ugly and muddy.

Let's make things purely simple and beautiful. That is what I want to see.

I hate to toot my own horn (ok, maybe I don’t, lol), but this ties in well with what you mentioned:

@Yimpa  Hey! Nice one! Just don't scream bloody mary or she might just appear!! lol

14 hours ago, Ajax said:

Just don't scream bloody mary or she might just appear!! 

The trickery of the mind is more clever than all the best magicians in the world, combined.

You can either buy into illusion as something that has control over you, or directly realize that the illusion has no power over you. 

This is a rare example of how thinking in absolutes is proactive; not regressive. 

GOD is universal magician, sh’yeah!

Edited by Yimpa