Growly

Pharmagaba

44 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Growly said:

@integral i forgot, ill try that method when I sleep again. 

I used to be mindful 24/7 because i maxxed out my health stats. It's crazy how shit took a turn real bad in a week of bad sleep.

I can't relax, as I'm typing this I have a headache and anxiety so im suffering like a bih, tee hee.

Its all good my man, eat a big meal for dinner, something you enjoy, that tend to calm things down alot! Also you can yawn all day if you want, I do it all the time to relax during the day. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

If your under eating because of your new diet, that's pretty much the worse thing you can do in this situation lol. Do not under eat. Eat MORE

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral 

I still can't sleep; HITTING THAT 1 YEAR MARK YESSIR!!! I'm gonna be the next christian bale from the machinist!!!!

and I know, I should eat more because i'm skinny. 

2 hours ago, Growly said:

@integral 

I still can't sleep; HITTING THAT 1 YEAR MARK YESSIR!!! I'm gonna be the next christian bale from the machinist!!!!

and I know, I should eat more because i'm skinny. 

Lmao, eating alot completely changes the hormones to relax, got to eat a massive meal and you will sleep. is there something stopping you? 

@integral

I'm skinny right now because I'm a femboy or I'm in a femboy phase so I'm trying to look feminine. 

@Growly Are you starving yourself? 

Didn’t you say you had good lifestyle? Starving yourself definitely ain’t that.

Maybe reconsider what a good lifestyle is?

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Growly Are you eating under 2000 calories a day? Maintaining weight does not mean the body is getting the resources it needs.

The body is in overdrive mode from sleep deprivation, you need to eat like a normal person. 

Go to a laboratory in the morning on an empty stomach and test: Prolactin, testosterone, and estradiol.

Then post the results here.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@integral I think I eat 2600 calories or less or lower than less, because it's really hard to eat now due to the insomnia making my anxiety worse.

@Schizophonia xd, funny name. 

I'll do that if I have the energy to do it(ill do it). this FUUKING headache really DRIVING.... ME.... INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Growly said:

I'll do that if I have the energy to do it(ill do it). this FUUKING headache really DRIVING.... ME.... INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you get the sleeping pill medication to reset the system? 

@integral I was proactive and got prescriped Zopiclone, and it didn't fking work, haha!!!!! When I took it, I felt asleep fast but I STILL WOKE UP 4 hours AFTER!!! I guess I need to get prescribe some other sleeping pill right??!!

7 hours ago, Growly said:

@integral I was proactive and got prescriped Zopiclone, and it didn't fking work, haha!!!!! When I took it, I felt asleep fast but I STILL WOKE UP 4 hours AFTER!!! I guess I need to get prescribe some other sleeping pill right??!!

The wake is caused by stress, you should be able to fall back asleep but your to stressed. They had to give you something for anxiety that would of worked better then sleeping pills in this case.

Ill say it one more time lol, at 5pm you need to eat a big meal or else the stress will be to high for you to sleep. The body is starving in this overdrive state.

7 hours ago, integral said:

The wake is caused by stress, you should be able to fall back asleep but your to stressed. They had to give you something for anxiety that would of worked better then sleeping pills in this case.

Ill say it one more time lol, at 5pm you need to eat a big meal or else the stress will be to high for you to sleep. The body is starving in this overdrive state.

Testosterone and even more DHT is very anxiolithic, greatly increasing gabaergic and dopaminergic signaling, then decreasing serotonergic signaling (many SSRIs work against anxiety by actually acting as an antagonist of certain 5-HT sub-receptors such as 5HT3).
His symptoms, in particular his habit of disguising himself as a woman, make me bet on hypogonadism.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia ngl, I was not interested in being a femboy before this insomnia hit.

or maybe my mind wanted that

Edited by Growly

@integral xd, slowly losing my mind. 

i did what you wrote and it kinda worked. I slept for 4 hours instead of 2-3 hours!!

but it didn't work today and rn I can't sleep!!!

6 hours ago, Growly said:

@integral xd, slowly losing my mind. 

i did what you wrote and it kinda worked. I slept for 4 hours instead of 2-3 hours!!

but it didn't work today and rn I can't sleep!!!

Its normal to wake up in the middle of the night, with your phone open up a bed time story on youtube and listen to it until you start drifting off then turn off the audio and go to sleep, if you still cant sleep listen to the bed time story again and repeat. 

Bed time story will turn off your thinking brain, do it every night. 

Edited by integral