Growly

Pharmagaba

44 posts in this topic

@Growly I haven't read the whole conversation so pardon my ignorance if I'm going to be repeating anything that was already said but it seems to me like you are looking for a quick pill solution here. 

You try one thing - it does not deliver results immediately and then you say "doesn't work" and are looking for the next thing. 

it just seems to me that what you are up against is more systemic and will require a multi-layered approach that might take you a few weeks/months to fix. 

Given also your past posts on nutrition where you were asking for opinions about current diet. Back then I thought it was just a meme (with all those refried beans) but now I'm thinking that you might actually be serious? 

Have you actually spoken to a doctor? Maybe that would be a good step one. Get some blood work done. While you're at it maybe you could even have a therapist assigned to help you start working through that trauma. 

Go private if you fancy spending more but see how much you can get without paying too much first 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I’ll be praying for you. It won’t change anything your lifestyle can’t but I’ll do it anyways.?

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Rigel Yeah, I'll do what I can to cope.. sucks how I have to deal with this intense suffering at a young age, but I'll try to be optimistic even though that mindset is slowly fading away.

it is what it is

Edited by Growly