Growly

Pharmagaba

44 posts in this topic

@integral

Do you still use this integral and anyone have experience with this?

@Growly I still use it occasionally its good at low doses for relaxation but higher amounts causes breathing problems.

L-Tryptophan + b1 is also pretty good. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral I'm gonna copy your dose xd, so how much?

what brand do you use?

@Growly Got to figure out what dose works for you body, experiment trial and error, im very sensitive so i feel very small amounts. Tryptophan 220mg, Gaba 100mg. The brand for the tryptophan is New Roots but I arbitrarily purchased it, i dont know what the best brand is. 

Why are you interested in these supplements? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Growly What does your daily routine look like in general? Cigarettes, coffee, general diet, exercise...? and what does your sleep look like, does it take you long to fall asleep?

The most effective thing is to learn how to trigger your vagus nerve and the bodies default relax response, the only way i found to do this consistency is to learn how to Yawn on command.

Basically you want to figure out how to induce a real yawn by opening up your throat muscles like your going to yawn and breath in a similar way as a yawn (deep delayed slow inhale with the throat pulled back) then the body will trigger a actual yawn.

Trigger 5 real yawns in a row and you'll feel super high. 

Edited by integral

@integral I have a good lifestyle, so it's trauma.

I sleep anywhere between 9 - 11 pm, and my sleep average is 2-3 hours(used to be 4-5hrs) now which causes me to go insane!!!! probably gonna die soon who knows xD 

I'll figure this shit out given enough time

13 minutes ago, Growly said:

@integral I have a good lifestyle, so it's trauma.

I sleep anywhere between 9 - 11 pm, and my sleep average is 2-3 hours(used to be 4-5hrs) now which causes me to go insane!!!! probably gonna die soon who knows xD 

I'll figure this shit out given enough time

Ye thats pretty bad! You got to get your sleep confidence back. Try eating a really big meal around 4-5 pm, large meals are sedative, with some Tryptophan, then at night take some Gaba and melatonin. 

Of course during the day you want to reduce your stress levels, first by doing some mid-day exercise, get a good sweat in. Exercise significantly reduces stress. Also get vitamin D during the day.

Avoid all possible stimulants: Coffee, chocolate, B-complex vitamin, Milk (dairy) ...

But strangely recently I found butter helps me relax.  ?

Edited by integral

@Growly Also try audio bed time stories, it really helps change the mind set. 

Also if you take tryptophan do it with the last meal of the day.

@integral Bro it didn't work.... 

I took 1gram of tryptophan 30 mins before i slept and didn't do anything. Every time I go to bed, I stress out a lot and overthink about stuff but I try to be aware of the delusion while it's happening which kinda helps.

Ill buy gaba and see if it helps!!!!! everything will be okay!!!!

@Growly You got this! I've experience some hellish insomnia for years, 2 hours a night, every night no exceptions and managed to completely resolve it, now after a shift in mindset I sleep instantly no problem. One of the main things that needs to be accepted is letting go of the need to sleep, like "if I sleep or not who cares" mindset.

At some point I realized eating a huge plate of rice nocked me out lmao, you can try that for the short term. But i would say that you should never go to bed hungry that makes things alot harder. 

Ye try the Gaba + Melatonin, cant go wrong. @Michael569 Do you have any recommendations?

@integral 

It didn't work, slept the same. is growly going to die?? maybe...

1 hour ago, Growly said:

@integral 

It didn't work, slept the same. is growly going to die?? maybe...

Have you tried benzodiazepines for short term use to get a bit of sleep back so you can stabilize? 

This is also not a long term solution but a few mg of thc in the form of oil 5-6 hrs before bed could help. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

@integral

I don't trust myself using those. 

How did you cope with this insomniac state? 

27 minutes ago, Growly said:

@integral

I don't trust myself using those. 

How did you cope with this insomniac state? 

During the day? Of course its pretty bad, I'm not sure what kind of symptoms your getting but I was getting 24/7 headaches. The best strategy right now is to lower the stress and relax, got to do some exercise and if possible you should take something for anxiety like valium at night just so you can get a few nights a sleep back.

The issue is because your not sleeping it makes sleeping way harder because of the anxiety and stress build up. A bit of a aid to help you sleep for a night or 2 is better then not sleeping, got to way the pros vs the cons.

If you go 3+ days with bad sleep then it makes sense from a strategic point of view to take a sleeping pill like valium to aid in getting to sleep to break the cycle, this resets the stress system. Right now your in a cycle, so the aid will break the cycle and you can work from there, in a more relaxed state and clear mind. Its best to avoid streaking 3-4+ days in a row of no sleep, just take something to break the streak! 

Saying that you dont want to take the aid every night, take it at most once every few days. 

Edited by integral

@integral

"During the day? Of course its pretty bad, I'm not sure what kind of symptoms your getting but I was getting 24/7 headaches."

Bro, this shit is so brutal... I can relate really hard to this. I guess I gotta get it, and imagine it still doesn't work ?

10 minutes ago, Growly said:

Bro, this shit is so brutal... I can relate really hard to this. I guess I gotta get it, and imagine it still doesn't work ?

At some point you do got to learn how to relax again, take it easy and not take things to seriously, its there inside you, you just forgot how to do it. The physical pain and discomfort from multiple days of bad sleep makes it very hard doe to start the relearning process. So first get some aid and reset the system as we talked about. 

Are you yawning btw, like can you relax? 

Edited by integral

@integral i forgot, ill try that method when I sleep again. 

I used to be mindful 24/7 because i maxxed out my health stats. It's crazy how shit took a turn real bad in a week of bad sleep.

I can't relax, as I'm typing this I have a headache and anxiety so im suffering like a bih, tee hee.