caspex

HIGH Physical Pleasure everytime I meditate

6 posts in this topic

When I meditate, or when I contemplate questions related to reality, or feel higher in consciousness, I feel this intense pleasure throughout the body. I call it pleasure not bliss because though it feels good it is quite intense, and I'd rather stop feeling it after a few minutes. I don't know what this is. The more I disindentify with this pleasure, the more intense it gets. It's in every part of my body. The deeper I get with my awareness, the more intense it gets, and after a while it's so intense I can't focus on the penetration into reality. It gets too distracting. Imagine your whole body was vibrating, inside and outside, with the middle of your forehead warm and tensely relaxed.

It feels good but it's too distracting. Infact, when I focus on the beingness of reality, it reaches another level, it jumps from the level of pleasure to contentment, and the contentment is so intense I can't observe straight. I get distracted. I want to get further, how do I overcome this? Do you know of any references that talk about my experience? I NEED to get past this stage, I have been stuck here for months.

Awareness of Sensation + Awareness of Thought + Awareness of Breath = ONE

Every new sensation informs the Breath to accommodate the new energy, prana

Edited by tuku747

Love is making your body lighter ✨️ 

Maybe your getting the answers your looking for just in a way you didn't expect.

Dive head first into the sensations, DUH! 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

11 hours ago, Swarnim said:

When I meditate, or when I contemplate questions related to reality, or feel higher in consciousness, I feel this intense pleasure throughout the body. I call it pleasure not bliss because though it feels good it is quite intense, and I'd rather stop feeling it after a few minutes. I don't know what this is. The more I disindentify with this pleasure, the more intense it gets. It's in every part of my body. The deeper I get with my awareness, the more intense it gets, and after a while it's so intense I can't focus on the penetration into reality. It gets too distracting. Imagine your whole body was vibrating, inside and outside, with the middle of your forehead warm and tensely relaxed.

It feels good but it's too distracting. Infact, when I focus on the beingness of reality, it reaches another level, it jumps from the level of pleasure to contentment, and the contentment is so intense I can't observe straight. I get distracted. I want to get further, how do I overcome this? Do you know of any references that talk about my experience? I NEED to get past this stage, I have been stuck here for months.

That’s the arising of piti. For your further research.

On 27/6/2023 at 7:12 AM, The0Self said:

That’s the arising of piti. For your further research.

I looked it up. It seems I am experiencing Piti without the Sukha. I'll try climbing the Jhanas for now.

You need to be gentle with yourself and stop resisting your experience. Seriously! It’s all love my dude. You believe something is out to get you, but who is the you that they’re going to get?

The more in touch you are with your authentic self, the less suffering you’ll have.

100% guaranteed or your money back :)

Love expands and contracts