Someone here

Epistemological solipsism is true

66 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

yeh right ? it was just an acknowledgement of a very good explanation by @Inliytened1 that's all, simple.

@Intraplanetary @Arthogaan its the egos fight against solipsism.   It has no end.  But i digress, because i dont like to use that word either.  But not because it means alone, but because I prefer Oneness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Intraplanetary @Arthogaan its the egos fight against solipsism.   It has no end.  But i digress, because i dont like to use that word either.  But not because it means alone, but because I prefer Oneness.

It´s not an ego defense, it's that Who You Are does not like limitations or conclusions of any kind. Saying 'I am alone' it's one of them. 

Edited by Javfly33

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

It´s not an ego defense, it's that Who You Are does not like limitations or conclusions of any kind. Saying 'I am alone' it's one of them. 

Alone is only a limitation in your Mind.  If you think about Infinity - it has to be one.  It cannot have separate parts. "I" am alone is not technically correct.  Alone (All One) is 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 6/24/2023 at 5:27 AM, Moksha said:

The messenger is never relevant.

The messenger is never relevant, because all there is is consciousness, expressing itself in a wonderful dance with itself.

Much love :x

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

On 6/24/2023 at 0:35 PM, Inliytened1 said:

Alone is only a limitation in your Mind.  If you think about Infinity - it has to be one.  It cannot have separate parts. "I" am alone is not technically correct.  Alone (All One) is 

One contains multitudes, and the separate parts are also consciousness in perfect synchronicity with each other! :)

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

On 6/28/2023 at 2:53 AM, Yimpa said:

One contains multitudes, and the separate parts are also consciousness in perfect synchronicity with each other! :)

Indeed - but when it is looked on as One it is Absolute. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.