blankisomeone

Today’s prayer

20 posts in this topic

God, I hate the world you’ve created. A world of lack, a world where people must screw over each other to GET THINGS, a world of scarcity and limited resources. You are a sick god. Amen

10 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

God, I hate the world you’ve created. A world of lack, a world where people must screw over each other to GET THINGS, a world of scarcity and limited resources. You are a sick god. Amen

That's the world you've created. There's only abundance including the abundance of feeling lack. You are God. Amen.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Your fooling yourself if you think you could of done a better job. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

18 minutes ago, integral said:

Your fooling yourself if you think you could of done a better job. 

How about a world where god is an active part of everyone's lives. Every need is provided, there are robots to do all the work and provide for everyone. God creates portals into other dimensions and realities that people can explore. Everyone shares their experiences on YouTube and create recommendations for new things to do and explore. People can fly around the world with their bodies and make creations with their minds to share with others. People are incredibly talented and self sufficient. There's no jealousy, hatred and division. Everyone knows we are one and treat each other with kindness and compassion. You have to you available a magical interface that gives you access to infinite restaurants, infinite drug experiences, infinite games, infinite movies, infinite books. And people are creative and always adding to.this endless repository. Relationships flourish. Nature flourishes. There's an access to the entire infinity. A free for all for everyone. If you want to suffer for a good cause like living the life of some of your favourite characters you can do so. All within a spirit of adventure. You can customize your own appearance and shapeshift into all kinds of forms. The age of lack and mediocrity is over. Everyone is having the time of their life. Imagine being able to create avatars in MMO like worlds and adventure with your friends, fight and defeat evil calamities. I could go on but such a reality is truly perfection. Not this limited crap. this perfect reality could go on forever because it would include everything. If you get tired of living there's a kill button that painlessly ends your life after you feel like you've had enough. And most important of all. God shares its infinite love with all of creation, everyone is nourished and feeling loved and complete. You can create an infinite amount of perspectives within this world with different tastes and inclinations, you could even support serial killers with simulations where they get to live out their urges.

There is no excuse, god is insanely mentally ill. 

Edited by Holykael

Oh and most important of all. There is no hedonistic adaption. Everything is fresh forever

15 minutes ago, Holykael said:

A free for all for everyone. If you want to suffer for a good cause like living the life of some of your favourite characters you can do so

Maybe this is what you are currently doing.

6 minutes ago, effortlesslumen said:

Maybe this is what you are currently doing.

The problem is that my chooser (god) is sick in the head. It should be this character in the free for all reality

23 minutes ago, Holykael said:

The problem is that my chooser (god) is sick in the head. It should be this character in the free for all reality

We are living in the easiest time to be alive, with the most abundance and opportunity but your still miserable.

I guess god had to create a reality where everyone is always grateful and take nothing for granted. 

Its more like god gave you the freedom to be ungrateful and take everything for granted.

Looks like most freedoms should be limited.

---

You want freedom when what you really want is for most freedoms to be limited except the ones that benefit you. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

44 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

Thats quite the role you have built for yourself.

6 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Say this out loud and contemplate it. 

33 minutes ago, Holykael said:

There is no excuse, god is insanely mentally ill. 

You condem god for being insanely mentally ill and say there is no excuse for it, yet you wish for the following:

40 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Everyone knows we are one and treat each other with kindness and compassion

21 minutes ago, Holykael said:

@Holykael  you chose your life as god, but you're not conscious enough to understand. So the life you lead, is totally your own choice. You blaming god is blaming yourself.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

8 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Holykael  you chose your life as god, but you're not conscious enough to understand. So the life you lead, is totally your own choice. You blaming god is blaming yourself.

I understand that. But god is mentally ill because he likes torture. He shouldn't be allowed to choose for the sake of the universe and cede full authority to some character with common sense, doesn't have to be me.

Just now, Holykael said:

I understand that. But god is mentally ill because he likes torture. He shouldn't be allowed to choose for the sake of the universe and cede full authority to some character with common sense, doesn't have to be me.

Do you understand if God constructs only a world with good things, there are no distraction and no balance? Which means you will wake up even faster as the life you are living will be close to heaven/godly nature, the balance between good and bad between you and other is what gives the ultimate distraction that prevents you from waking up. I can't explain in words what i mean since those "god consciousness glimpses" are only available when you're god or close to god without body. You saying god is mentally ill, is you not understanding how reality/you/god works as simple as that.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

6 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Do you understand if God constructs only a world with good things, there are no distraction and no balance? Which means you will wake up even faster as the life you are living will be close to heaven/godly nature, the balance between good and bad between you and other is what gives the ultimate distraction that prevents you from waking up. I can't explain in words what i mean since those "god consciousness glimpses" are only available when you're god or close to god without body. You saying god is mentally ill, is you not understanding how reality/you/god works as simple as that.

That's false. You're the one that doesn't understand that god has to construct moment by moment what you're aware of and what your state of consciousness is. If god wanted to he could have build a reality where the main character has everyone tell him he's god but he still wouldn't believe it. God picks everything. God csn construct anything. There are no limitations or logical constraints. There's no easier to awaken unless god wants to make it easier. Reality could be full of magic and you can still make the character completely clueless to all things god and accept.things as they are without questioning it. The character is completely at the mercy of what god has in store for it. The character can't go off script and discover things it's no supposed to discover.

That balance thing is bs because god is infinity and that means god will have to construct realities with no balance whatsoever either full of evil or full of good because those are also a part of infinity and god doesn't deny anything at all. God embraces all realities, that's absolute.

Edited by Holykael

Amen. Infinite fucking everything and this is the shit it comes up with xD

@Holykael idk that sounds like a dystopian nightmare to me. I would prefer a base reality similar to this one but way more abundant and a lot less industrialized with the potential to make the most out of Infinity (so basically making the things you speak of a possibility while still having a base reality that’s not all unicorns and dragons).

@Jowblob so we’re fucked forever then? God is just gonna torture its finite selves every time till they either die or wake up? That’s existence?

Edited by michaelcycle00

You guys are clueless, i see it's pointless for me to explain things. Just go ahead and make up your own stories...

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

20 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

You guys are clueless, i see it's pointless for me to explain things. Just go ahead and make up your own stories...

Exactly. When they realize their creating their own reality because of their belief systems, they'll probably wake up. That's why it's good to stop lashing back and, atleast, listen to another's perspective. Maybe you might learn something. They just keep perpetuating their existing beliefs. No room for growth there.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 hours ago, Holykael said:

Oh and most important of all. There is no hedonistic adaption. Everything is fresh forever

One of the words Tantra uses to describe Brahman is "Abhinava": abhi (always/ever) + nava (new/fresh). I wonder, why might that be?..

You should really try some spirituality one day, you might like it.

2 hours ago, WeCome1 said:

One of the words Tantra uses to describe Brahman is "Abhinava": abhi (always/ever) + nava (new/fresh). I wonder, why might that be?..

You should really try some spirituality one day, you might like it.

@WeCome1

nice I luv these cool words.

but I don’t find references to that one. Sure that’s the one?

Edited by blankisomeone

On 6/20/2023 at 0:49 AM, blankisomeone said:

but I don’t find references to that one. Sure that’s the one?

Yes, absolutely sure. It was in a video lecture I saw some years ago, can't remember exactly which. If I manage to find it I'll send it to you.