bmcnicho

Actualized Quotes #40 is a Brilliant Koan

9 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, bmcnicho said:

I had to read it very slowly, 7 times in a row so far.  Very deep and direct.  I’m sure that anyone who has the courage to spend some serious time contemplating this could deepen their understanding.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/actualized-quotes-040

At first I was like...wtf....is this a riddle. Then I read it again twice, then understood the profoundness of what it was saying. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Limited must be included into limitless possibilities, because its unlimted. I think that's what quote is about...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

It takes unlimited understanding to understand it therefore it cannot be understood by any limit.

It can only be experienced. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 6/17/2023 at 11:28 PM, bmcnicho said:

I had to read it very slowly, 7 times in a row so far.  Very deep and direct.  

And on the 69th time in a row you’ll realize that you’ve been fucking your self this hole time!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Reality is a dream. Yes, it’s all imaginary. 

But all imaginary characters depend on YOU. 

How will you act and respond in each moment, even when it doesn’t suit your personal needs?

You are not a slave to your thoughts and behaviors; in fact they serve an higher purpose when you observe them with fresh eyes. 

The dream is fluid in this way so that you can create something out of nothing, and nothing out of something.

Dream wisely.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Here’s an example of creating something out of nothing:

And here’s an example of creating nothing out of something: