Hero in progress

Everything You See In Front Of You Is You

15 posts in this topic

So, 

Let's get started shall we, I don't know what I am about to write, but what ever it is will be, is as closely aligned with the truth as possible at this moment.

I have been going as deep as I can into this thing we call reality for a while now, and have to the point that I only want to talk about truth, not speculation.

Truth is different from merely having a idea, its deeper than that. Truth hits you like a invisible force, and you know it with 100% certainty, because its fucking true. And that's that.

When people say all is one, or you are everything,at first you might think what a hippie fuck. :D

It seems like some hippie concept, that has no validity.

You look around and see and that doesn't seem to be the case, it defo feels like you are separate, and your mom & Dad and friends feel like they are not you. 

And your unique and different from everyone else, you see things differently from others and some people just feel like they couldn't be anymore different than you.

And that's true.

This is what I call the manifest self.

In the manifest world you are a individual, with your own life, and you being a person. You may have some goals and some preference, and characteristics. And understand you have a role to play in Society, and you have thoughts & feelings, friend's, lovers, career ect.

All those things are going on, sure.

But one question

Who sees that? All this stuff is observed, its like all of it is shown like a movie, who's the watcher of the movie?

Without the watcher there can't be any of this, because what we have here is a movie called my life, and its seen, witnessed.

This witness is fully emerced in the movie and is getting identified as a result.

You don't exist.

Sorry.

5 hours ago, Callum A said:

You don't exist.

I always enjoy the insights that you share.

@Callum A This is a very significant truth you have discovered. And as you said this is not speculation, you know this to be the truth.

My question is... how has this insight affected "your" life?

Please give me a straightforward answer.

With all due respect, I don't want an overly philosophical/spiritual answer.

@Bodhi123 ok sure, I understand what you mean I will try and be as down to earth as possible. 

Okay so first thing is, you are totally alone. There's only you, and you are not a entity either, no1 is.

That changes your relationship to everyone.

The is ness of life 

The being itself is what you are

You don't need to think about it, you don't need to convince your mind, it just is & you just are.

From here you have the openess & freedom to change yourself in the manifest world as well, For example I am more confident and carefree around people, because they are not what I experienced them to be before. And it changes your relationship to life, to everthing.

You look out and its like your eyes have become one eye, and what you are looking at is one with you, you have made a pretty good distinction from perception & direct experience, that's important.

When you turn your head, or raise your arm, you experience a conceptual image of that activity Happening, and this is a special effect of consciousness, were your beliefs are infused with your perception, and with high enough consciousness You will see with very clear eyes, and then it won't be a problem.

you still have the experience of Being Human you still have emotions, perceptions, relationships and the life to live, but at the same time you can rest and a abide in your being at will.

For example I am more confident and carefree around people, because they are not what I experienced them to be before.

Are you more loving towards people/Do you feel more love coming out from you/coming from others ?

@Callum A How would you describe your capacity to love and feeling the love of other before your awakening ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin 

In a nutshell yes. 

there is Goodwill on your part and of course people are receptive to this, generally what you reflect out to life will be mirrored back to you.

And this love is growing more & more.

@Shin I was isolated like everyone else, caught up in that little enclosed box in my head. 

And also fearful, there is a tremendous amount of fear in ego consciousness, and when there is fear there is no love.

@Callum A Thanks for taking the time to share. I'm getting there man, it just seems so incremental amidst old, hard-dying paradigms. I wouldn't have it any other way though - unconsciousness sucks harder than I ever realized!!

@FirstglimpseOMG yes my friend sometimes it takes a while for old thought patterns and old programs of ego consciousness To dissolve but remember your true nature is not a manifestation of any kind, and thus your true self is not effected if they are there or not. You are already free, but if you think your not and there is belief there, then it won't feel like you are free. see? :D

You may have to dissolve into the absolute many times before you are free from most of the programming that burdens the self.

Edited by Callum A

There is a discovery that you are nothing. IMO, this is where most people stop going deeper and start giving advice to others about how they can become nothing also. 

Some people keep going and discover that they are everything.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

We are basically faceless men. The present moment is a "more real" face than our imagined face that we never saw.

@Echoes I like what you said just then " the present moment" (now),is a more accurate face than the self image of the mind.

Our true nature is image less, symbol less. Thanks for sharing some words with us my friend. :D

@Echoes Thats right!  You should check out headless.org.  Inspired by Douglas Harding who wrote The Man with No Head.  The site has experiments, such as The Pointing Experiment where you point to a distant object and then point to where you think your head is.  Sorry!  No head, and no face.  You are nothingness, (Source), experiencing itself.  You are Nothing and Everything simultaneously.  Namaste. 

@Callum A Thank you for shedding some light on how your insights have affected your perception and relationship to others and the world.

It is all very interesting and amazing.