Holykael

Why solipsism is the only logical explanation of reality

29 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's quite obvious that you are  addicted to that suffering. The question is: do you want to get out of it or not? It is not worth saying: I will only go out if God has decided so before, since there is no free will. just answer yes or no

Obviously I do. I'm not addicted at all lol

32 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's quite obvious that you are  addicted to that suffering. The question is: do you want to get out of it or not? It is not worth saying: I will only go out if God has decided so before, since there is no free will. just answer yes or no

Oops double post

Edited by Holykael

Just now, Holykael said:

then start working on it. that is, begin to free your mind of ideas and open yourself up to the truth. no idea is the truth, the truth is the now. Any label you put on it is a lie. It's hard work but it has to be done.

19 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Dude you are crazily addicted, it is completely blatant.

56 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

no idea is the truth, the truth is the now. Any label you put on it is a lie.

Now that’s a paradox!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I've died.  I died after two weeks of meditation in 2018.   

I think you might be mistaken. The things you come up with yourself are generally quite different from the words of people who have had ego death. Your words are generally more like a Christian... IMO just book a toad ceremony, and don't tap out at the "handshake" dose, let them send you all the way...

Same for Holykael, Razard86, and the Nic Cage avi dude. Because the things these people say, they just haven't had ego death.

A lot of teens think they've had ego death on weed, or acid or shrooms or w.e... The ego death in those sort of trips is closer to ketamine. Yimpa for example only has experience with "ego death" from ketamine therapy, and he also doesn't speak like someone who has had ego death. I've been K-Holed and it's not like the type of ego death people are talking about with something like 5-MeO. And not the pervert ass boofed bathtub orgasm 5, the proper way, vaporized, "release dose".

12 hours ago, Holykael said:
12 hours ago, Yimpa said:

IMG_1658.jpeg

Everything is my mind bro. That's solipsism 

Oh the irony xDxDxD

1 hour ago, OldManCorcoran said:

I think you might be mistaken. The things you come up with yourself are generally quite different from the words of people who have had ego death. Your words are generally more like a Christian... IMO just book a toad ceremony, and don't tap out at the "handshake" dose, let them send you all the way...

Same for Holykael, Razard86, and the Nic Cage avi dude. Because the things these people say, they just haven't had ego death.

A lot of teens think they've had ego death on weed, or acid or shrooms or w.e... The ego death in those sort of trips is closer to ketamine. Yimpa for example only has experience with "ego death" from ketamine therapy, and he also doesn't speak like someone who has had ego death. I've been K-Holed and it's not like the type of ego death people are talking about with something like 5-MeO. And not the pervert ass boofed bathtub orgasm 5, the proper way, vaporized, "release dose".

I have to say you write in a delightful way :x

23 hours ago, Yimpa said:

IMG_1658.jpeg

22 hours ago, Holykael said:

Everything is my mind bro. That's solipsism 

10 hours ago, Kshantivadin said:

Oh the irony xDxDxD

IMG_1684.jpeg
@Razard86

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI