Hey, 

Can you share some more information about: 

• your diet 
  • your exercise routine
  • your sleep
  • your current habits 
  • any supplements and/or meds you're taking 
  • what have you tried to eradicate the fatigue
  • any tests you've had? (blood tests & other)
  • also, what do you do for living? Do you enjoy it? 
  • Do you have a sense of passion in life? Are you pursuing something you consider meaningful on a deeeper level? 

From my experience, fatigue is caused by different things in different people but usually manipulating one's lifestyle and diet to a reasonable degree can either completely or partially eradicate it 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Be aware of the sensation and breath of the nose 24/7. Improves everything. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 hours ago, Enlightement said:

bad sleep, no supplement, junk. Food. Xero exercise doctor. 

plenty to fix there then :) but at least you know what you're up against 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Carnivore diet helped me a LOT with this issue.

Even stopped with the coffee.

Switching from junk to a low-carb diet really made a difference in energy for me.  I sleep less while feeling more well-rested.

If you don't supplement Na, K, Mg, and Ca electrolytes for the first few days, you'll feel like crap because your body is shedding water and salts.  It's called the keto flu.  A product called Keto Chow can make it really simple.

That said, nothing beats having a positive attitude.  The difference in energy between doing something you're reluctant to do, and doing something you're thrilled to do, is night and day.  However, attitude isn't always easy or simple to change, while diet is something you're generally pretty well in control of as an adult.  Even if the food you switch to is junk, replace potato chips with pork rinds and I think you'll see see a result.

On 6/7/2023 at 5:27 AM, Enlightement said:

@Michael569 bad sleep, no supplement, junk. Food. Xero exercise doctor. 

Rofl and you wonder why?

Eat a healthy diet.

5 hours ago, Enlightement said:

This is something I need to work on. 

Then make a list of the most bothersome issues in your life, and work one of them.  Progress if often difficult, and things probably won't go the way you hope right away.  However, if you never try to do anything new to benefit yourself, you'll have a really hard time having a positive attitude about anything.  Positive attitude correlates with positive activities;  there may be an exception somewhere, but most people who have cultivated a positive attitude aren't living the same way as a suicidally depressed person.

Now, it's best not to rely on external factors such as success to dictate your attitude;  a positive attitude is generated by harmonizing with the natural world.  However, someone living a miserable dump of a life doesn't need to think about that.  They need to start by taking the trash out and eating something with vitamin C.

3 minutes ago, TheCloud said:

Then make a list of the most bothersome issues in your life, and work one of them.  Progress if often difficult, and things probably won't go the way you hope right away.  However, if you never try to do anything new to benefit yourself, you'll have a really hard time having a positive attitude about anything.  Positive attitude correlates with positive activities;  there may be an exception somewhere, but most people who have cultivated a positive attitude aren't living the same way as a suicidally depressed person.

Now, it's best not to rely on external factors such as success to dictate your attitude;  a positive attitude is generated by harmonizing with the natural world.  However, someone living a miserable dump of a life doesn't need to think about that.  They need to start by taking the trash out and eating something with vitamin C.

I've noted your answer and feedback in my journal. Thank you!

Maybe try creatine

(i‘m just writing that because i want to try it again for energy etc)

On 6/7/2023 at 0:27 AM, Enlightement said:

@Michael569 bad sleep, no supplement, junk. Food. Xero exercise doctor. 

Then why’d you ask? Zero exercise is not a tenable strategy for even reasonably decent health.

Edited by The0Self

Honestly, I feel compassion for people who are just starting out on a health-journey because there is so much misinformation out there that it´s hard to know what you should actually do to get better. Also, there´s just SO MUCH that one can do to improve one´s health. Chronic fatigue fucking SUCKS though, so it´s well worth it to haul ass and start experimenting. 

That being said, a few simple beginner-friendly tips:

• Don´t drink coffe until 2 hours after awakening, instead drink a big glass of water with some high quality salt and apple cider vinegar
  • Skip breakfast, eat your first meal at lunch. Fasting is amazing and by skipping breakfast you´ll get your fast in everyday
  • Supplements: Magnesium, Iodine, high quality omega 3, C-vitamin.

I wish you all the best, you can contact me if you got questions about health, excercise and longevity. Some good people to listen to/follow are: Peter Attia, Ben Greenfield, Dave Asprey, Rhonda Patrick