D2sage

Where do you get your news from?

7 posts in this topic

What channels and platforms are you getting your news from?

Any credible news platform will do. It is not about news themselves, it is about how you interpret them.

I trust CNN, Al Jazerra, New York times, BBC,etc.

anything other than Fox News, lol.

But even news from Fox News, you can use them while being careful of their way of reporting them and their biases.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

You should try to get a bit from every perspective and then make a mental map of what's going on in the world.

Don't listen to people talking about OTHER people, because it's going to be twisted and biased, inevitably.

Go right to the horses mouth.

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 hours ago, D2sage said:

I get it from normal news side, watching some clips from Fox, to CNN, to even South China Morning Post. First Thought as a more independent creator, and there are a lot of nice channels, that focus on more broader generality than just daily political affairs like Kraut is a channel that I have high regards for. He really is an exceptional yellow political resource. And look out for some niche podcast, for example in Germany there's Wohlstand für Alle, that really cuts through this whole pseudoscience of economics bullshit. And think for yourself and don't get distracted in daily affairs.

Only stage green newspapers, the best I can get access too. I've heard of some rather unknown newspaper in my country with stage yellow reporting tendencies. At least that's what they claim. To report as completely biased as possible and report without the mind corrupting the work. Basically to take the bullshit out and let the viewers decide for thenselves. Forgot the damn name of the paper.

Edited by 8Ball

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

@D2sage

On 2023-06-05 at 2:41 AM, D2sage said:

For me, mostly from YouTube and radio stations. Sometimes tv and reading articles from online.