Spiral Wizard

God Realization vs Hitting Rock Bottom Trip

13 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I‘m curious! What changed in or has been added to your understanding since this blog post about your Rock Bottom trip?: 

https://www.actualized.org/insights/hitting-rock-bottom

How do you view those insights from your current understanding?

I honestly really resonate with what you say here. It sounds more true than some of your more recent insights about solipsism & God realization, etc. however I’m wondering if they conflict or integrate and build on top of each other. 
First off, was that your actual authentic experience or have you (at least partially) used/regurgitated words from the teachings you’ve consumed? Some of it sounds very cliche or like what a subconscious mind would spit out that has consumed a lot of spiritual content. 

Anyway, I was surprised to discover this blog post because the impression I got from your more recent videos/posts on God & Awakening almost seem to disagree with what is said there.
Is that the case (would you say those insights are false) or are there just a bigger truth that you have realized now which include the ‘lesser’ truth that is described in the blog post above? 

The reason why your more recent videos/post seem to disagree is because what you say in the blog post is basically what people like Frank Yang say and I remember your disagreement with his insights. 

Edited by Spiral Wizard

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

Nothing has changed at all. 

Yet here we are ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 05/06/2023 at 8:16 AM, Yimpa said:

Nothing has changed at all. 

Yet here we are ;)

Touché :D

@Leo Gura could you comment on this? I’m actually curious!

... and some questions concerning the clarification on the definition of "God Realization" from my side are also still open. 

On 29.5.2023 at 11:09 PM, Water by the River said:

Why don't you make some nice definitions of what God-Realization is according to your definition, and why that is higher than FULL Enlightenment?

• With emphazis on FULL Enlightenment, in which each and every and possible appearance/arising/separate-self anything is seen as mere appearance/manifestation/illusion/dream IN THAT (One without a second, Absolute, Nothingness), and each and every backgroundstory (history, others, past, spiritual system, separate self-arising, ANYTHING) is seen as dream/mirage/illusion? As dream/mirage/illusion arising here and now, its essence being Nothingness.
  • Not the partial Enlightenments, which are probably 50 times more common than the real thing. In the partial Enlightenments, of course there is still the background-BS-story still active, because the separate-self (even the empty and unity/nondual version of it) still dreams its dream? A more lucid dream, but not woken up yet?
  • The constant similiarity between all FULL Enlightenment descriptions is: ALL is dream, ALL is Lila, ALL is Illusion/mirage, All is show. Lila= Absolute/God/Reality fooling itself to play a little game... And not only ALL of it is a Dream/Fooling oneself, ANY possible n+1 form/arising can only be dreaming/fooling oneself.
  • How can God Realization go "deeper" in understanding the illusion of "how God fools itself" than Full Enligthenment, if in Full Enlightenment each and any concept/feeling-arising, especially deep ones of the separate-anything-self, are seen as fooling oneself? Like in, any possible form at all, n+1?

Quote from this post:

Thanks.

Water by the River

It's a good explanation of the infinity. 

We are the great bottomless void, which is everything.

After this realization, Leo talks about understanding how reality is created, what the structure of the form is and how far it goes. interesting. well, it would be interesting if he explained something besides saying that he is awake and the others are not

Edited by Breakingthewall

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

well, it would be interesting if he explained something besides saying that he is awake and the others are not

God is an intelligent trickster ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

This was when he was still having meaningful trips with a real spiritual substance, as opposed to jerking off in the bath or using weird designer chemicals which are just probably like any other research chem/shrooms/acid.

1. 2 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

This was when he was still having meaningful trips with a real spiritual substance, as opposed to jerking off in the bath or using weird designer chemicals which are just probably like any other research chem/shrooms/acid.

@Spiral Wizard
21 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Nah, now comes the good part, which is the alien awakening course, that is, an intensive psychedelic protocol at the rate he orders, applied to people who are probably looking for an escape route from their unhappiness and having money as a filter. sounds wonderful, doesn't it? Heaven on earth

31 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:
  1. @Spiral Wizard

Nah, now comes the good part, which is the alien awakening course, that is, an intensive psychedelic protocol at the rate he orders, applied to people who are probably looking for an escape route from their unhappiness and having money as a filter. sounds wonderful, doesn't it? Heaven on earth

Probably a few trainwrecks, clusterf*****, maybe even a few voluntary early returns to the source ahead. And bad Karma for many involved.

Maybe some experienced and integrated and hopefully quite awakened ones will benefit.

Lets see and hope the best. 

I just hope it won't be too much show. I personally wouldn't dare rolling out something like that to customers/course-recipients that have not been personally qualified on an individual basis for personal readiness, maturity and wisdom. Over a long time of screening. And rolling out a paid course to an audiance which in large parts gets picked up via the google drag-net fishing in many cases those with serious psychological problems...

If we all agree that the Reality is Infinite Intelligence, this Reality has zero problems with handing out Karma for such an endeavour if it fails and has got negative (or very negative) impact on weighted average. And Reality is not fair & straight in rolling out Karma. One essential ingridient of Lila/Maya is the illusion-element of the trickster. The seductress Maya. Looks good in the beginning as attractive choice, and then later one gets served ones Karma.

But in either way the outcome will be, probably literally the hell of a show ahead...

Bon voyage 

Water by the River

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

But in either way the outcome will be, probably literally the hell of a show ahead...

Let's see, people like a lot to see videos an full their mind with ideas, but a course with a lot of psychedelic involved... nobody is going to do that in my opinion

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Let's see, people like a lot to see videos an full their mind with ideas, but a course with a lot of psychedelic involved... nobody is going to do that in my opinion

A lot of this forum is really ill people and they come to try to become "spiritual" as a cope, because they think they will get to escape their mentally taxing life via enlightenment.

If Holykael or Razard86 took serious psychedelic drugs, they would likely be hospitalized. These are seriously ill people who probably shouldn't be using drugs, is there going to be screening for that?

5 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

These are seriously ill people who probably shouldn't be using drugs, is there going to be screening for that?

Not all those who will buy the course are active users of this forum; so Leo wouldn't be able to do much screening even if he tried. My money is on a big, thorough and unskippable disclaimer. After all, "if you take this work seriously, you should assume full responsibility for your sovereignty..." and stuff.