StarStruck

Why does God help some and don’t help others ?

49 posts in this topic

On 3/6/2023 at 11:09 AM, Leo Gura said:

Who does God help?

Fuck... You are the only one

On 6/3/2023 at 2:26 PM, StarStruck said:

Some brothers are open to grace, but that doesn’t mean they get help.

If you are suicidal you are open to everything, but rarely those people get helped and they die.

A lot of bad stuff happen to good people and a lot of good things happen to bad people. Look around you.  

When have you ever heard a suicidal person ever have hope? Hope, Optimism, Positive Thinking is being open.

Suicidal people say "There is no hope" and then proceed to torture themselves with so much Self-Judgment about themselves

and their place in the world and say "So Long World" and off themselves.

The only thing Suicidal people are open to...IS LEAVING!!! LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

When have you ever heard a suicidal person ever have hope? Hope, Optimism, Positive Thinking is being open.

Suicidal people say "There is no hope" and then proceed to torture themselves with so much Self-Judgment about themselves

and their place in the world and say "So Long World" and off themselves.

The only thing Suicidal people are open to...IS LEAVING!!! LOL.

There are people who ask help from god as their last hope. They don’t get any answer and commit suicide. 

On 5-6-2023 at 7:03 AM, Salvijus said:

?

Or sometimes i like to think of it like bathing in the sun. Sun radiates life nurishing, abundant, healing energy but if a person is sitting in his house all day, he doesn't benefit much from the rays of sun. Similary if a person is living inside the dark cave of his ego, he may barely get to see and benefit from the Light of god's glory and grace through his entire life

Some egos are too thick 

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

There are people who ask help from god as their last hope. They don’t get any answer and commit suicide. 

Some egos are too thick 

1. The ego that is asking for help, is literally asking himself. It's literally no different than saying right now "I need to help myself behave wiser. God isn't OTHER. To put in perspective. Think of a human body as a car. What you think is you, is just a machine. The thing looking through the machine, choosing thoughts, making decisions...THAT IS GOD!!! God's intelligence is FILTERED through the machine. So the more you develop the machine the more capable the machine can be expressed.

2. Now if you really want the machine to operate at its best you need to clean the distortions it has (social conditioning) and through this its ability to gain intelligence will be WITHOUT filter. NOW you can REALLY get intelligent and REAL LEARNING/REMEMBERING/AWAKENING begins.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

1. The ego that is asking for help, is literally asking himself. It's literally no different than saying right now "I need to help myself behave wiser. God isn't OTHER. To put in perspective. Think of a human body as a car. What you think is you, is just a machine. The thing looking through the machine, choosing thoughts, making decisions...THAT IS GOD!!! God's intelligence is FILTERED through the machine. So the more you develop the machine the more capable the machine can be expressed.

2. Now if you really want the machine to operate at its best you need to clean the distortions it has (social conditioning) and through this its ability to gain intelligence will be WITHOUT filter. NOW you can REALLY get intelligent and REAL LEARNING/REMEMBERING/AWAKENING begins.

Ok, makes sense right now. But that means that people who don't get help although they need help can't receive it because their body/mind is not developed enough and cleaned from ego. That is pretty harsh. I mean, what you are saying makes sense, and it could also explain why the world works as it does but it is unfair in my opinion.

@StarStruck

On 2023-06-03 at 5:07 PM, StarStruck said:

Have you ever thought about that?

I think it's because of economics 101: Everyone will not have equal access to limited resources, therefore creating hierarchies and 'lines or queues' to determine who will have more access or not have as much. Due to limited resources, scarcity mindset will happen over supply and demands changing, whether a resource becomes more abundant or more limited.

Also, other developmental factors are involved including SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, states of consciousness and modes of being and becoming, ego development, other lines of development in personal to societal domains, ideological beliefs in upbringing, and culture, self biases and preferences and genetics and body to mind composition. All these factors and more, including the internet and how it multiplies and makes worse Neuroticism, Narcissism due to beautifying images, ideological germination and proliferation and proselytizing of these ideologies, and decrease in focus ability and increase in turrets/ADD/ADHD and other cognitive abnormalities, mind you from developmental regression more so than born in genetics.   

On 6/4/2023 at 6:21 AM, Jowblob said:

Reminds me of my trips, how god (me) placed certain items or pee bucket in certain places to help me. Thats why i said a while ago, god is already taking care of you at all times and god does it with balance to experience life in equality between good and bad and rich and poor

Haha cute. You angry bro? xD

Edited by Enlightement

1 hour ago, Enlightement said:

Haha cute. You angry bro? xD

Mental illness can be cured

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

12 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Mental illness can be cured

:x

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI