bliss54

Colorado signs bill for legal psychedelics

7 posts in this topic

I would argue psilocybin and related compounds have far more therapeutic uses than marijuana and/or alcohol so I'm all for it, though given how the average person goes about new things, I'd be concerned they won't research proper dosing before they use the substance, and then have a negative experience.

Both my parents did this with marijuana edibles despite my warning them to consult me first. Humans as a species generally don't like to take advice from others... they generally like to stumble along for themselves and figure it out as they go, so I don't fault them for it. :)

Edited by sholomar

Fuckin-A

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

17 hours ago, sholomar said:

though given how the average person goes about new things, I'd be concerned they won't research proper dosing before they use the substance, and then have a negative experience.

IMG_1262.jpeg

My profile pic was made using the AI 

Under the new law consuming psychedelics in public would not be a criminal offense, but those caught doing so could be cited with a fine of up to $100.

“Sir, you look high as a kite.”

”Sir, you look like me!”

My profile pic was made using the AI 

Wow!

It's amazing that the legalization of psychedelics is really beginning to happen in the US.