caspex

You don't seek Truth, You seek Purity.

18 posts in this topic

Please Note: I can't be bothered to organize this wall of text into paragraphs to make it more readable.

Truth is a value held by many of us here. We do not want to be deluded, but what is truth? Oxford Dictionary defines it as the quality or state of being true. But what does it mean to be true? Again, if we look at the dictionary, it says "in accordance with fact or reality." I hope you can see where I am going with this now. Reality and Fiction is a duality that is easily blurred. Think some, and you'll collapse the duality. 'Real' simply refers to existence, but even delusion exists, your hallucinations exist, otherwise you wouldn't perceive them. It's all reality, maybe not in accordance to our relative-practical-consistent state of reality, but it's real. The reason everything is real is because everything that exists, exists. Do not collapse the duality between existence and non-existence thinking "Non-existence doesn't exist, therefore all there is is existence.", that's like saying the orange is an orange because it's not an apple. You haven't collapsed the duality. Collapse it by thinking existence cannot be defined anymore because non-existence cannot be defined. Why not? Because something cannot exist only in relation to something that exists. But when talking about everything at once, how can you even think of non-existence? Non-existence and existence are relative concepts. This would mean that everything is in accordance to reality. Because now we do not compare the 'existence' of something with the 'existence' of another, now we compare it to itself. Which is the purest way of going about it. In this way, everything is accordance to reality. EVERYTHING. Everything is true. The state where you understand everything is one is true, the state where everything is separate is equally as true. "Everything is God" "I am God" also then becomes relative to your state of consciousness. Thinking of yourself as a human separate to God, is also true, because it is. You are not God behind the scenes when you are in a 'deluded' state, you literally aren't God then. You may ask then, what are we doing this work for if not to reduce falsehood and move towards truth? Well, do you not see that the duality of truth and falsehood has collapsed? If everything is true, nothing is false. If nothing is false, then nothing can be true. Because they are both defined by each other. All that there is left is beingness, which again cannot be defined because the duality between being and non-being has collapse. Are we even left with something, again, we cannot say, because the duality between something and nothing has collapsed. You can't give it a label. What we are really doing in this work is to move towards purity, and away from impurity. When you are in a state of separation, all the separate forms necessarily interact. These interactions themselves are forms, which interact with each other creating more interactions/forms and so on. They all cloud or conflict or compliment etc. with each other. The deeper down this fractal you go the more impure you are, the higher up you go this fractal, dissolving these interactions/forms, the more you purer you are. Why do you move towards purity in this work and not impurity? Well, as pointed out in the video about Sameness vs. Difference, all forms are in this cycle of unionizing and differentiating. We are simply in that cycle as well, moving towards purity, and then impurity. Cycles within cycles within cycles. There can't be a top level cycle of God unionizing and one day dividing again, because it's infinite. Yet everything moves as if that top-level cycle is there, because it really is there, and not there at the same time. It's like halving the number 1 again and again to reach 0, you get closer each time, but you will never make it to 0, even though it is there. Only way you can reach to 0 is stop moving towards it, stop halving, stop the progression, and just say fuck it and jump towards it. If you can jump from 1 to a 0.5, then to 0.25 and so on, why not just jump to 0 straight up?
Applying my own logic, you could argue that everything I said here is true, but so is it's opposite, then why did I write all of this if everything is true? What am I attempting to do this with this wall of text? What I have wrote is purer than would be it's opposite. What I wrote here unionizes concepts, collapses dualities and dissolves forms. It's definitely towards purity. We intuitively call purity truth and impurity falsehood. Remember, whatever you think of this post, is true, but how pure is it?

5 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Please Note: I can't be bothered to organize this wall of text into paragraphs to make it more readable.

Truth is a value held by many of us here. We do not want to be deluded, but what is truth? Oxford Dictionary defines it as the quality or state of being true. But what does it mean to be true? Again, if we look at the dictionary, it says "in accordance with fact or reality." I hope you can see where I am going with this now. Reality and Fiction is a duality that is easily blurred. Think some, and you'll collapse the duality. 'Real' simply refers to existence, but even delusion exists, your hallucinations exist, otherwise you wouldn't perceive them. It's all reality, maybe not in accordance to our relative-practical-consistent state of reality, but it's real. The reason everything is real is because everything that exists, exists. Do not collapse the duality between existence and non-existence thinking "Non-existence doesn't exist, therefore all there is is existence.", that's like saying the orange is an orange because it's not an apple. You haven't collapsed the duality. Collapse it by thinking existence cannot be defined anymore because non-existence cannot be defined. Why not? Because something cannot exist only in relation to something that exists. But when talking about everything at once, how can you even think of non-existence? Non-existence and existence are relative concepts. This would mean that everything is in accordance to reality. Because now we do not compare the 'existence' of something with the 'existence' of another, now we compare it to itself. Which is the purest way of going about it. In this way, everything is accordance to reality. EVERYTHING. Everything is true. The state where you understand everything is one is true, the state where everything is separate is equally as true. "Everything is God" "I am God" also then becomes relative to your state of consciousness. Thinking of yourself as a human separate to God, is also true, because it is. You are not God behind the scenes when you are in a 'deluded' state, you literally aren't God then. You may ask then, what are we doing this work for if not to reduce falsehood and move towards truth? Well, do you not see that the duality of truth and falsehood has collapsed? If everything is true, nothing is false. If nothing is false, then nothing can be true. Because they are both defined by each other. All that there is left is beingness, which again cannot be defined because the duality between being and non-being has collapse. Are we even left with something, again, we cannot say, because the duality between something and nothing has collapsed. You can't give it a label. What we are really doing in this work is to move towards purity, and away from impurity. When you are in a state of separation, all the separate forms necessarily interact. These interactions themselves are forms, which interact with each other creating more interactions/forms and so on. They all cloud or conflict or compliment etc. with each other. The deeper down this fractal you go the more impure you are, the higher up you go this fractal, dissolving these interactions/forms, the more you purer you are. Why do you move towards purity in this work and not impurity? Well, as pointed out in the video about Sameness vs. Difference, all forms are in this cycle of unionizing and differentiating. We are simply in that cycle as well, moving towards purity, and then impurity. Cycles within cycles within cycles. There can't be a top level cycle of God unionizing and one day dividing again, because it's infinite. Yet everything moves as if that top-level cycle is there, because it really is there, and not there at the same time. It's like halving the number 1 again and again to reach 0, you get closer each time, but you will never make it to 0, even though it is there. Only way you can reach to 0 is stop moving towards it, stop halving, stop the progression, and just say fuck it and jump towards it. If you can jump from 1 to a 0.5, then to 0.25 and so on, why not just jump to 0 straight up?
Applying my own logic, you could argue that everything I said here is true, but so is it's opposite, then why did I write all of this if everything is true? What am I attempting to do this with this wall of text? What I have wrote is purer than would be it's opposite. What I wrote here unionizes concepts, collapses dualities and dissolves forms. It's definitely towards purity. We intuitively call purity truth and impurity falsehood. Remember, whatever you think of this post, is true, but how pure is it?

You are using your intelligence to be confused. Unpack those 2 bolded prints. I admit I stopped reading at a certain point because I realized you are using the full power of your intelligence to be deluded. 

I know why it is happening because it is plain as day and I know the source of it. But if you are open I will guide you if not its okay.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You are using your intelligence to be confused. Unpack those 2 bolded prints. I admit I stopped reading at a certain point because I realized you are using the full power of your intelligence to be deluded. 

I know why it is happening because it is plain as day and I know the source of it. But if you are open I will guide you if not its okay.

Do you want to me to unpack them in relation with each other, as in they contradict each other or do you want me to unpack them on their own?

@Swarnim Truth is realizing that you are GOD, and that it can't be otherwise.

All of Reality is your Imagination., everything else is irrelevant.

5 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

@Swarnim Truth is realizing that you are GOD, and that it can't be otherwise.

God isn't so limited that it can only be God all the time. It's infinite to the point where all contradictions make sense and are true when they are true.

1 minute ago, Swarnim said:

God isn't so limited that it can only be God all the time.

GOD can surely delude itself into believing that it's not GOD...but despite its delusions, it is GOD ...all the time...to Infinity!

Furthermore, theories about what GOD is are completely useless if they don't lead you to Awakening of your true nature as GOD. But that requires you shed your limited human identity, which is exactly what your ego equates to death.

Hence this work is difficult, you have to go directly against your survival agenda as a human ego.

14 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Truth is realizing that you are GOD, and that it can't be otherwise.

Lol

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Terell Kirby said:

GOD can surely delude itself into believing that it's not GOD...but despite its delusions, it is GOD ...all the time...to Infinity!

You underestimate infinity

Furthermore, theories about what GOD is are completely useless if they don't lead you to Awakening of your true nature as GOD. But that requires you shed your limited human identity, which is exactly what your ego equates to death.

Ego-Death isn't God-Realization, Leo said as much. Furthermore, what I said does indeed lead one towards a purer state, a more 'true' state.

And remember kids, Leo has all the answers. 

ALL of them. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

59 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

Ego-Death isn't God-Realization, Leo said as much.

Appeals to authority won’t lead to Awakening. You are imagining Leo.

10 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Appeals to authority won’t lead to Awakening.

You are your own authority. Depending on your state of consciousness, of course. 

12 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

You are imagining Leo.

That’s the same as saying you’re imagining everything.

47 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Appeals to authority won’t lead to Awakening. You are imagining Leo.

You did not dispute my points. Do you not want to engage in earnest discussion? Have you read my post?

I seek a double-double with animal fries.

I'm fucking with you. I think I follow what you're saying. 

You're completely right, which means you're completely wrong, which means you're completely right and so on.
The next step which I'm "on" too is maybe emotion or impulse, purifying our emotions and impulses so that all our impulses including the impulse to be evil are pure while still remaining evil, this is why I'm replying too, I know everyone is both wrong and right at the same time, that's what the mind is, it's not that it's hypothetically right and wrong, it's that it's both relative and absolute, relevant and irrelevant, because everyone can only act from the current state they are in we can only remove, add or stay neutral relative to any state so that's what we do.

So part of what we're doing is learning to totally trust the mind(god) instead of totally distrust(ego death), that everything is both right and wrong and still move, reaching towards a combination of total ego death and total ego devilry so that we can have all our cakes and eat them too including the not having cake part, for us to go beyond the mind while retaining it the trick is to simply have more than one mind.
That is, the holy grail or maybe the devil is actually that consciousness is also not just one, when we accept everything as both true and false and not just hypothetically(which is a major first step too) we start to have to go beyond it intellectually.

We have to live it, this is what I'm doing here, simply following my impulse to agree with you, my consternation at people not completely agreeing with you, my catharsis from letting it all out, I know they are right about how wrong you are, which means I'm wrong, which means I'm right and so on therefore the only further purpose of discussion is more on the side of enjoying the discussion itself at the highest level just like an arena fighter fighting to the death, someone in a story playing it out yet not diminished by the fact that I know it's a story, the story neither decreases or increases by how meta aware the character is, it increases and decreases depending on all it's relative elements instead, this depends on measurable quantities.

This is what is seen by many people as the second "sin" or devilry in many spiritual traditions, quantities and forms.
I try to demonize and idolize everything, it deepens the satisfaction of both my fundamental understanding of reality and of complex stories, these stories which are stories from my side are actually fundamental realities to other "beings", I mean beings whose forms are extremely distinct or on would be other universes, it's intelligent entertainment, the gathering of all meanings and trivial meaninglessness for all the reasons and for no reasons at all, okay enough poetry for now.

truth and lie are like goodness and evil, what it really means is unity and separation. we move towards unity because going towards separation is completely stupid, it leads to hell

10 hours ago, seriousman24 said:

So part of what we're doing is learning to totally trust the mind(god) instead of totally distrust(ego death),

I agree with you're saying but can you elaborate on this? What does it mean to totally trust the mind? Are you talking of the human mind or reality?

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

truth and lie are like goodness and evil, what it really means is unity and separation. we move towards unity because going towards separation is completely stupid, it leads to hell

That's the essence of what I am saying as well. I'd like to add that since truth and falsehood cannot be define on the scale of infinity, what we seek is not truth but purity/unity. On the scale of infinity, even the duality of purity and impurity collapse, so the fact that we still pursue purity must mean the desire/urge is always aiming at something relative to something else, and at one point this desire/urge will have to be transcended. But I wonder, how would one move forward after such a point? I am biased right now and would like to move towards further purity even after I reach that point, even though then I won't want to.

32 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

and at one point this desire/urge will have to be transcended. But I wonder, how would one move forward after such a point?

Maybe it's  impossible to reach a complete unity and you are always transcending separation, or maybe, as leo says, desire turns into the understanding of god