davecraw

Evidence your experience didn't create itself

23 posts in this topic

Your current experience exists. You know by experiencing it.

Now this post is part of your experience.

But notice this post was created way before now (check time stamp) when your current experience didn't exist.

Isn't that evidence that the source of your experience exists beyond your experience?

Edited by davecraw

Low quality thread. Someone lock this crap.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

43 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Low quality thread. Someone lock this crap.

What exactly don't you like about the post?

Edited by davecraw

1 hour ago, davecraw said:

Your current experience exists. You know by experiencing it.

Now this post is part of your experience.

But notice this post was created way before now (check time stamp) when your current experience didn't exist.

Isn't that evidence that the source of your experience exists beyond your experience?

So you created the post approximately 1 hour before. And I am replying to it now and you will read it after some time. 

So what does this imply about creation of this experience?

This implies that we all are co-creating our experience. What one does affects all and what all do affects one. 

If Leo didn't create this forum, we would be doing something else other than what we are doing now. 

If we didn't learn to speak and write English language in our childhood we would not be conversing in this way. 

So if we contemplate this deeply, we will recognise that for us to be having this experience, infinite number of forces have their contribution. 

I am truly grateful for this experience. 

Also here's a profound epiphany:

For us to have a shared experience, our now moments do not need to coincide. 

For example -

I can create something wonderful today-let's say a science fiction novel way too advanced for current times. A hundred years from now some kid reads it and recognises it's beauty and depth.

Even though me and kid are not experiencing their realities at the same time(me in 2023 and the kid in 2133); we still have a connection and can experience each others emotions to some extent. 

Isn't it amazing? 

PS - For the time being beware of thoughts saying - it's all imaginary, the sci-fi novel is imaginary, the kid is imaginary etc etc. You can form your conclusion whatever you choose and understand to be right in your experience. But just for time being, please don't see imaginary as something which is non-sensical and to be avoided/discarded. 

3 hours ago, davecraw said:

What exactly don't you like about the post?

It's completely pointless. I really do not have time for these incessently ignorant posts that try to disprove experience. How do you disprove....what is allowing you to disprove? He has to USE direct experience to think about it.

Notice how he said the post was created before now. IT WASN'T!!! He imagined that. You can imagine past actions and future actions.

RIGHT now close your eyes. Now imagine you turn on your computer in your mind. You read a post that is stated to have been written by a time stamp BEFORE you just read it. YOU SEE? YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT!!! So I just proved he is full of shit!!! In fact they already do this IN VIDEO GAMES!!!

Here is a PS4 game that makes message board conversations happen as you play. https://www.justpushstart.com/2014/08/akibas-trip-undead-undressed-ps3-review/

Notice it is completely imaginary. So his post is a waste of freaking time.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

36 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It's completely pointless. I really do not have time for these incessently ignorant posts that try to disprove experience. How do you disprove....what is allowing you to disprove? He has to USE direct experience to think about it.

Notice how he said the post was created before now. IT WASN'T!!! He imagined that. You can imagine past actions and future actions.

RIGHT now close your eyes. Now imagine you turn on your computer in your mind. You read a post that is stated to have been written by a time stamp BEFORE you just read it. YOU SEE? YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT!!! So I just proved he is full of shit!!! In fact they already do this IN VIDEO GAMES!!!

Here is a PS4 game that makes message board conversations happen as you play. https://www.justpushstart.com/2014/08/akibas-trip-undead-undressed-ps3-review/

Notice it is completely imaginary. So his post is a waste of freaking time.

Well the claim that the post was created now (currently the post was written 5 hours ago) is not an accurate representation of the experience. So it's not true unless you imagined it right now. You're right that it's possible to imagine a post with a timestamp that claims it was written 5 hours ago with eyes closed. But, there is no evidence that you imagined that post right now with eyes open. Or do you have some?

Edited by davecraw

Again just like in nightly dream, you could dream up a dream when you are reading some old forum, but actually all the post are created NOW in a dream.

Moreover, all human history is created this very moment by your mind. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@davecraw Time is imaginary.

It's like you are inside a movie staged in WW2 and saying, "Look, this is proof that the year is 1941." What you're overlooking is that the whole movie is a fiction and could easily be set in any time period you want.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@davecraw Time is imaginary.

It's like you are inside a movie staged in WW2 and saying, "Look, this is proof that the year is 1941." What you're overlooking is that the whole movie is a fiction and could easily be set in any time period you want.

Do you have any evidence to support those claims otherwise they're just useless. After all you've got billions of people on this planent claiming the opposite.  Plus from this perspective it's known that if you are experiencing my experience you don't even know if any of this is imaginary yet you claim it is.  

30 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Again just like in nightly dream, you could dream up a dream when you are reading some old forum, but actually all the post are created NOW in a dream.

Moreover, all human history is created this very moment by your mind. 

Where is your evidence? Just because you can dream something when you sleep isn't proof this is a dream. 

I have no evidence, and there can never be evidence for this. 

All you ever have is your direct experience.

Assuming one POV is less absurd than assuming many POV because I have direct experience of my OWN POV. 

So I would argue the weight of evidence is on the one trying to disprove Solipsism.

And you try to provide such evidence, and then I respond that it in fact is not evidence.

And so we dance gracefully.:x

@davecraw Do you have evidence that anything is real and not imaginary? It is all shapes and colors and feelings in your experience but what is the real substance of all of this, what is the real context behind all of this? nonduality has some profound philosophy behind it but in the end, it all boils down to direct experience.

If you want to "go back in time" for example, you don't change the date, that would be silly, what you do is start imagining everything in the past. if you want to go back to Egypt in 5000 BC, you don't invent the time machine that takes you there, you change your experience from this one in the 21st century to that one in Egypt, and Tada, you are there. You see, the past doesn't really exist, what exists are things that happen in your direct experience at this eternal moment. Every second passes and you are still there, here and now, just things change nothing more.

All there is, is now, not the past, not the future, it is now only.

6 hours ago, davecraw said:

ow this post is part of your experience.

Nah, this post was not created in the past, it is created here now as long as I am able to see it, and what I also see is the information that tells me that it happened in the "past", but it happening here in front of my eyes, once I take my eyes off it, it stops existing. I am the one who is generating the post and you. But Obviously, Reality is made in such a way that is consequential and connected and "real" that it makes you believe that the past is really there and you are just a small part of this materialistic universe.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

22 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

I have no evidence, and there can never be evidence for this. 

All you ever have is your direct experience.

Assuming one POV is less absurd than assuming many POV because I have direct experience of my OWN POV. 

So I would argue the weight of evidence is on the one trying to disprove Solipsism.

And you try to provide such evidence, and then I respond that it in fact is not evidence.

And so we dance gracefully.:x

So why is someone telling you that they have a different perspective than you? 

Just now, davecraw said:

So why is someone telling you that they have a different perspective than you? 

I (as God) dream that scenario in order to maintain the illusion of Life, Me, Others, so that I can learn about infinite creation ever more.

4 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

I (as God) dream that scenario in order to maintain the illusion of Life, Me, Others, so that I can learn about infinite creation ever more.

But you admit that's just an assumption right? After all you claimed you don't actually know if that's true: Your quote: "I have no evidence, and there can never be evidence for this."

Edited by davecraw

15 minutes ago, davecraw said:

But you admit that's just an assumption right? After all you claimed you don't actually know if that's true: Your quote: "I have no evidence, and there can never be evidence for this."

1. There can never be evidence for anyone other, because there is only direct experience and everyone has to get to this on his own eventually. Same as there can not be evidence that ego is an illusion, person has to realize it directly via meditation.

2. For me at my stage it is strong intuition that that is true but I admit that I am still on my journey to be SURE that solipsism is true. But so far all my experiences confirm it. But also I believe that it is possible to KNOW FOR SURE and that there are people on the forum that achieved this. I am on my way.

Knowing that your experience is creating itself is a knowing that's evidence in itself. You have to reach that state, which is like accessing a whole new axis of dimension in your thinking/logic. It just makes sense.
Think of how a 2D flatlander cannot possibly imagine the 3rd axis and will argue against it saying it's not possible, by citing evidence within his own plane of existence. Unless and until the flatlander leaves his plane and experiences the 3rd axis, he will not be able to know. Notice how you can't prove the 3rd axis to a flatlander. Even if it is mathematically possible, it will only always remain a hypothetical possibility for him.
With this kind of understanding that experience is creating itself, maybe there's a way to prove it in some scientific objective manner that we just don't know yet, but it's way easier to experience it yourself.

15 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

Knowing that your experience is creating itself is a knowing that's evidence in itself. You have to reach that state, which is like accessing a whole new axis of dimension in your thinking/logic. It just makes sense.
Think of how a 2D flatlander cannot possibly imagine the 3rd axis and will argue against it saying it's not possible, by citing evidence within his own plane of existence. Unless and until the flatlander leaves his plane and experiences the 3rd axis, he will not be able to know. Notice how you can't prove the 3rd axis to a flatlander. Even if it is mathematically possible, it will only always remain a hypothetical possibility for him.
With this kind of understanding that experience is creating itself, maybe there's a way to prove it in some scientific objective manner that we just don't know yet, but it's way easier to experience it yourself.

I've literally proved it scientifically in all my threads. Our current technology proves it, for example video games, movies, etc. prove it. It's right in front of our face, its so obvious its actually too obvious.

56 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

1. There can never be evidence for anyone other, because there is only direct experience and everyone has to get to this on his own eventually. Same as there can not be evidence that ego is an illusion, person has to realize it directly via meditation.

2. For me at my stage it is strong intuition that that is true but I admit that I am still on my journey to be SURE that solipsism is true. But so far all my experiences confirm it. But also I believe that it is possible to KNOW FOR SURE and that there are people on the forum that achieved this. I am on my way.

PM me I can give you a technique that can accelerate your progress if you are interested. Also watch these two videos 

I can only speak what worked for me but the one video I watched/listened too more than any of Leo's videos was his Solipsism video and that isn't even an official video because he took it down. I listened to that audio more than anything else. In fact I still listen to it for fun!!! That's how much I love absolute solipsism its fun for me to listen to the true nature of what is going on. I love it!!! 

This is the level of love you will need to awaken to this. Leo took longer than me to accept it lol. I love that shit!!!

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

I've literally proved it scientifically in all my threads. Our current technology proves it, for example video games, movies, etc. prove it. It's right in front of our face, its so obvious its actually too obvious.

Can you link me one of these threads? How did you prove it? Or just give me a brief here instead.

38 minutes ago, Swarnim said:

Can you link me one of these threads? How did you prove it? Or just give me a brief here instead.

Well easy.... take your left hand and move it to the right. Notice that it is phasing in and out of existence. To understand this you need to look at frames or a flip book. What you call motion is just a disappearing and reappearing. This proves you were never alive and you cannot die as everything is just a constant disappearance and reappearance. You blink, disappearance, reappearance. You go to sleep and either dream or go into deep sleep (disappear either into a dream or go blank) then you wake up and reappear. Your emotions appear and disappear your thoughts disappear and reappear.

If you pay attention close to your hand you will notice the sensation of your hand pulsates. It disappears and reappears. You are that which is aware of disappearing and reappearing. You actually never go anywhere but you are constantly showcasing for your own entertainment disappearing and reappearing.

Your life is just a magic show of boom its gone, and boom its back. That's it. 

Edited by Razard86